10/07/24

You know how you poking your eyes, pointing at Middleton?

You called what name on her?  Are you forgotten easy, Will?  oh ~ you want to just acting normal ....?! oh ....I heard.   What? I heard you said.  ....oh !


The purchasing lists...

The tangerine + the blueberry + the raspberry + some lychee in the season (not now, the summer), or the kiwi.


  • We have these Jimmy's peanut butter (American branding), and smaller jar jam the grapes or the strawberry.
  • The mayo, the mustard, the all dressing from America side. The ketchup.
  • We have the Japanese those brown looking the rice cake snack, I don't particular eats, but Japanese snacks a several I know. Another is snow flake rice cake snack.
  • The seaweed box (10) very very bulky. Me and my mother stock up in our room here.


  1. Here you can make those home made pie, the nutmeg, or the cinnamon with the apples. + the sugar.
  2. If they got from the Amazon those celery seed, if they have those cabbage washed, and the carrots shredded, and that is the KFC coleslaws. 

None of this food is made here. If you living with the European friends here, these kinds of the all cooking, its all home made. 


The refine sugar would be the white sugar. There is another one that is the brown sugar, and there is an icy rock sugar (Sweet & Sour Soup).

Maybe you do eat the apple pie, or the blueberry pie. The white sugar to boil...your hard candy made, we have a southern Taiwan, or the local, its the usage of the fructose. 

Your sugar index rush in the insulin is different.....

Its the blueberry jam, that combination, not just the blueberry pie, sorry. Here they only sell the grape jams. They might have the mamalay, that is the orange jam. 


The cheesecake, you can eat anything other than the lemon cheesecake flavored. Tofutti, they can Amazon shipping maybe.  

Each of this component .....you never done that Wisconsin lab with Mably, right?!!!! Why his name is Mably, do you know? That is the grade B sugar from the maple tree, from Canada !!!! They don't sell the grade A maple syrup in the organic store, why don't you check in your land? Both America or Canada, doesn't have the grade A maple syrup. 


The birds or the Panda, the sky.....a / toward America....The bamboo !!!! HERE...the soup, or the salad.


The culinary spice, its a herb.

The culinary vegetable like a spice "lemongrass", its because you have to mix or marinate to wait in cooking. You have to pick up that after you done the stew, so the dishes are cleaner inside.

oh ~ England doesn't eat the pie ! The pie tart? oh, the Sheppard's pie. I have never seen that, you done the similar thing you prince grew up in the rectangle those size. The pie tart is the cup size, they filling in. 


Westlife always need a dessert, that's why ! I am checking it very hard !

The cookie those they have around here. Focaccia, they make, I feel safe. 


I gonna do this for Shane they are?

Not sure. I am not sure they are the same person when those things all happened so early on in their life, and what had happened to them, they smoke, or if they don't do the drugs, but.....you looking for your Mark?

But you are sure we are real?

The otters and the Panda, are those real?


Cooking for yourself, sometimes its not the most intuitive things, but everyday you read some, you hear some, one of those days you remember why things are being said to you.


You don't wish Ronan will solve all of these for all of us?

All things given by God, you believe all that yourself for real?

No !

What's wrong with the Pope?

There is nothing wrong with the Pope.

We don't have that real religious practice here, you don't really know. There is no such Zen things in Japan neither. 

But you have to put them up to press us down?

You do the criminal things you will pay dearly for it, haven't you?

You believe those things? One eye for another eye?

Yes.

They usually don't listen to me, anyway.

You pretend we are the same, that kind?

Are we? No!  You trust that Shane?

No.

Outside the system, you saying that a lot.

He will be the patient like nick those, or all of them Westlife. I don't need to personally be with them.

That is the plan?

The girls don't really react great with any of you guys, if you don't know what you all guys done to pretend like...anything to see hope at all.

They do better outside?

To be honest, that is very very bad. 

You think all the girls can win their lawsuit?

Yes.

If they ask you?

That....probably is too late.



In public, you make people fear you, you know that? More and more, and behind you are in a different way to near by, but the video, you have a plan what you do, or if you remember....I used to believe something different, and you have a distinct personality.

Of course I do.

What is that you really want to do other than blank out your mind, revenge as the guys, every guys do that revenging things, the girls we don't always think like that, but the Europe that culture its too overactive I think.

You mean Shane they are those, like we are those, right?

Yeah.

Well...I agree with you but there is nothing you can do about it.

You zen and meditate a little bit?

In the past.

You look like done some of those so your public presentation its where you maneuver your own personality.

Is that good or bad?

For the girls, every guys doing the similar things because too many guys on the stage.

But you know someone like me?

Acting front and acting behind?

Like you.

If you doing the badness on purpose, you will get yourself hurt I am telling you. I don't trust Westlife that doesn't mean I just stay far away inside my soul, outside my mind. 

What do you think i gonna do? The TV or the movie, they sue them badly I think ....anyone seeing that, they don't believe I will turn out like that, or they buffer me in.

Right ... well, I didn't really watching all the movies to be honest.

You don't?

No.

Are they going to ask you?

Its one right now outside, that is Shane as the black girl.

You like that?

Definitely not.

But you keep pushing yourself toward us or them. !#$#!@$#!$#@!$#@!$#!@$#!@$

Austin looks like you, he had a past.

The friend you got, or someone we can kill in China?

His past.

Not the present? !#$#!@$#!@$#@$

oh, why do you always go on to that movie, I wasn't even talk about the movie.

You don't believe they buffer me in, these movie wait for another 20 years, I am telling you.

I assuming they are late for 10 years, the way I see.

(want to fight to beat)

Well, if you do it this naturally, you might turn out to be very good at the camera, to be honest, they hire the actor on it. 

You know about his story, or you write about his story (want to beat)

I think you think you and Wallace movie looks similar or even Middleton thought so.

I think I look great in it.

But the actor is comical, you are too serious on the screen.

Of course.

Good luck to you, I don't really remember all that story anymore....you want to frighten people I think maybe you just do that on the screen exactly you mean it. If people keep seeing that, they will believe that is what you do.

Of course that is why I done it. They suppose to fear me.

You sad?

Sometimes.

Then you are not him. He never gets sad, he has zero karma he believes in it, I think you believe somewhat in your inside construct or outside, they probably did buffer you, you drink, right?

Correct. So you know I changed? (Smile)

You know your plot?

Definitely not all that, me one person will never do those things.

Right.

Then, those cases solved, because as long as you don't do that, that movie is not true.

Right. You believe that?

Not the things inside like that, definitely not like that.



Do you think Shane gonna do those things?

What things?

The otter says thing?

Today? 

See.

If you love someone, you let them go, you know what that means.

Of course (smile)

But he isn't someone other than the patient, all them 5, so I can never let go.

Why not? (not smile)

The movie karma.

You cannot disassociated? (heart ache)

You are pathological, or pathagantlly......jen gentlly...

You think so? (smile enlarge)

Are you out of your mind?

No.



So don't watch them Westlife too far, all here, its (point at his brain), and on this sheet, you care too much !

 Its 5, not 1. I just told you.

You gonna take Hailey's stuffs? (Screaming)

Are you out of your mind?

(Screaming) YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO ANY OF THAT.


Are you going to take NSYNC? (take a piece of paper write write write like Obama)

You care that much of the piece of the paper, not the real human, those are the glass people, can they touch the basketball all their life, that kind. 

No! We can kill them easily !

I have no idea why, but that is what it is, things be dedicate in it, not really question if they are the glasses childhood to say the orphan even.

You gonna take them all or not? 

Yes I will.

Living together?

NO!

Bathing together?

NO! Are you out of your mind?

If they are the real glass people, you gonna live together with them? Cook for them?

I hire people, or do something, for now, no.

Why you want to take those glasses people if they lay down all the time?

You know what is the glasses people?

Knowing one thing or 2 about them. (Heart ache)

I just tell you, you are so psycho about anybody true love, seriously. They might just all very gay, as a girl like me.... (big giant ego) its to.....VOLA the whole world, and say ....

Say that?

I call them every once a while I am God that type.

So you are not going to Ireland comforting them.

Why you care that much if they are or they are not? The glasses human is just a corner of the iceburg.

You believe that?

I SEEN THAT.

You telling UB them that?

Not yet.

Are you?

They are too busy on their own aggression toward...the next goal if they all got fired one of those assignment related to me.

And you just gonna leave them on the street?

The president doesn't mean I have to do everything including the Westlife. I told everybody clearly what I really do 

So why don't you give up on them? 

Why you care if I keep them.

So I can kill them all, you happy? (heart ache)

Is there a reason you must kill them all?

They bother me.

They are Irish, not British even.

That is why bothers me (heart ache)

This is not about your Past.

Yes, it is.

You are so out of your mind. 

There is a war, everyone can see.

You don't reason that from the movie like that, not talk like that, you don't even know what those things are, the movie don't hurt the human on the current event, they didn't do any of that, to say your true love, you already conclude yourself.

I feel so, and I agree that is mine karma.

If I have to believe every karma is mine, This entire world garbage I won't be screaming right here killing everyone verbally and actually making it, just by writing all about it.

Correct, I file the lawsuit.

You mean you waging the war on the paper lawsuit.

Correct.

Is there other role you cannot take, you have to take that Michael Fassbender?

I believe that is my role, to be honest to tell you.

They make you believing in that, or they telling you so?

I believe that so, it looks like.( Heart ache )

They didn't tell you, then don't go to the movie to say that, you can get rid of all those character inside your head, and do your everyday happy thing.

The movie is my happy thing.

I would think they make you believe in that, if not, they don't even care about the movie at all, to put a role on you, that's good. You are free. 

I want to take that role myself.

You know what it means, or that is good business for everyone?

I believe there is a purpose.

Every movie is bad, not look like, not sounding like.....it may not be you, Will. Its not your name.

Its my look, I like it that is my look.

You really really like that? I would never be anything inside any movie, if I can get out of it. None of those are good.

If I tell you I have an intention, would you believe me?

You forget when you get there, you have that kind of mind.

NO!




No comments:

Post a Comment