10/11/24

When you and Shane will get together?

I can tell he is busy, or Westlife is a branding, they are all busy. Is there something wrong with Ashley? 

He knows for sure you be together or with Nicky or with Kian?

He and Mark should be together because they were the branding together. 25 -30 years gone, I am not sure. He has the SA, or Ireland or America all of them is an SA, too.


He doesn't seem to be very concern about it.

His personality is always like that, I think.

So why don't you go with Nicky? I think he can talk.  He is a GED. 

Shane is not?  

I think he finished his degree in college so long ago, or all of them finish their degree one way or another. 

You will pick a guy for his degree academia?  Why not.

So you never look at Eben?

The first thing I told my father was he is a high school. He meant as long as its tall. My father is about to die, 2 operation, he is not going to last that long. 

What does that mean?  I can do anything I want, without even a phone anymore.

Why you talk so much on his phone? 

Me and my father because my mother is here, he got too many junks from him in the past.

I mean now.

I mean right now he kept those junks no one knows, its one of those my mother has to figure it out and I stay beside when he pass and gone, those debts are not his will to pass it down.

That is what you talked about on the phone? You and your father?

They have some friends in the past, his side. They are going to meet maybe.

So you do talk to your father, I am asking you.

I already told you he got every junks he never quits.

Are they paying it up for him, the friends and why aren't you two close, or you are close?

He loves his phone with his friends, the Chinese New Year, he has a place to eat, he is literally on the street maybe, I don't even know.

What you all talk about?   The air, the building.

Be serious.    The sky blue, and the building, we got a name, its on the top of the building. Seriously.


Is Nicky.....never mind. He is not your father idea, his name, all that with nick?

You mean Shane be my uncle those? We be together, he is a celebrity, you think we play a joke, to build a life?


No, I mean you. Like, you and your father, you and Nick (Nicky), not Shane, those.

You mean Harry Potter, Nicky is a red hair, Harry's father is James. Nicky's name is James. There is no relation in that, its Shane, period. 


You very sure? Isn't that damaged to Westlife name?  You are the mudblood, those kinds?

You guessing by asking me all this question.  Correct.   Me and my father doesn't talk.  What?  You heard me. I don't have a father. 


( ... ... )


I don't care about this Harry Potter anything in it. We don't have that culture, Harry. Any of this character inside I will not claim, or the elder wond. No. We don't have a concept that American or England really dresses like the uniform. We grew up staring at the uniform everyday ~~~  It doesn't appeal to us the Korean drama where the uniform in it. We don't like any of that stuffs.  BTX is the early 90s, Sailor moon is also that around time. Kenshin or anything if I did write about, it will not be Harry Potter. We like a different thing, and I did get hurt, there is a reason those I care about it. Its more than 30 years even. 


You pay more attention for KATE? I used to tell her Japan those white collar or the blue collar world, those Japanese TV? ( The birds say Ronan Ronan, what Ronan, from the kitchen side)


Is this about Harry Potter or Cinderella

You just say until the kids grow up 18 years more, there is no more discussion, I wish to use my mother's this time...my father is still alive, for my kids. For Meghan and for the 2 kids, you Harry promises these 18 years no more court room activities, this is really really important to me. Meghan, and 2 kids. Its just I want that life so I get that life, and something if they sprung up to the TV screen, I need 18 years, and I wish I have more than these 18 years for 3 people to set on a course of correct works in life. I only ask for that, and anything else I don't know how to handle it, and I got told, focus on them 3 lifes, so if we terminate anything right now through the court, I will. 18 years later....its these 3 people's life and near by that's really important. We got married on the TV, and we sent out every parts, and something happened, and I look like none concern, sometimes we need to get things right, this is how I will get things right, at this time.


{    

                   }


You mean you arguing Simon is the Harry Potter or you are those beginning of the file or 2014, there is Shane all that ...You are watching them. Those are not the argument, you place in the file, that is not the original file. No. You mean someone took it your role as the imposter of their bank, that is you stealing from them.

What you did was 惡人先告狀  "The bad guy first to small reports." It was already on my which beginning of the lawsuit 30, I said about the ancient Chinese. 


Shut up!! Birds

Anyone on my mother side, you bet its not every universe annihilate with this.


Every

Single

Time


Kill 1000 birds or 1000 human. Every single noise to my head.

Or you want to try next hour 1000 universes.


You are living in the basement of your own houses, Harry.

Meghan stamped on the top, like Cinderella. Is that true? You have a report to write below that floor ground. Hide. So Nicky would be Brat Pitt, to say Mr & Mrs. Smith, like they doing that on purpose in the European tour, that kinds, last year in May. She never knew you are home ..... because you cannot go back to England or what?


What is the stamped means? Why you cared about it? 


Does this life make you feel like you are such a big shot, so much experience in life the hide and seek, and so much knowing of the humanity in reflection that God's mercy, you are so embraced to that faith of yours.....like the hair on the top of your head. You don't deserve a normal life, is that the end of the story meant and tale? The learning curve of the suspicion was other than your family members, were more warmly welcome. How do you end up in the US to be this unfriendly to you yourself anyway?  

There is a word.... antagonist....one of those, its has to be fractionizing with the enemy. 

Is that funny your mother such a princess tiara, to imagine your father's mother, and you...all together under God, to see all these of that 100 year, what a Barbie meant and tale? A 4 person table, you make it so difficult, anyway....it will never be another 5 people's ranch wooden picnic outdoor bench. That uncle's word will never be you, nor my brother.

That will be the plans?

I never say you doing things on purpose, but every step the way, to that God bestow the humanity of that goodness kind you saying you had an encounter of that frizzy moment of the kindness, were that paycheck be yours to say the charity funding to make a news.

Funny....when God creates the universe and the mankind, its the ending....I will be deciding, you think, my patient to when this fold, you reckon?



5 or 6 One direction looking guys together living under Meghan's mansion.

You flew to UB, and same like Obama, what does that mean? You got jailed there, or what not, you finding this law librarian, so you just decide to take off from CA all the time, and for some reason they meant a great deal to you, easy to ask the question or where you get your database? CA you cannot just ask Oprah?

Your mother's objects....basement.

So these area, you planning the bombs for real?  Hank's property or UB you trying to find a "switch", that is how you get caught. What does that mean?


The first hand-on learning like the GED, not standing like a human talking through the microphone like Eben? 

Your paper is to kill someone becoming 0. At least you would be telling someone, like you didn't create that crime? We didn't explain from my part? How unfortunated...the world too big, its in your fantasy, like I said.


Like the vocational school students molding the metal in a hot temperature like they are the 15 years old. Ryoya probably is one of them.

I hope your brother didn't turn out like you......the first hand-on learning experience of the GED with a hole inside the brain to feel big over this America, is the freezone time of 9-5 flying when you feel like. 

The chocolate factory wraps, or the bee wax how to hive them to find a queen......I am sure in the darkness of the valley Arizona, if were....dropping 1000 times in reflection when you will climb up you and your brother together.....its together there is an England, or you imagine, I knew per degree, I say bow, kneel, flat. They make it, or I will break it all in the very end.




You come here is to talk about Frozen, the ending of you, the true meaning, or you coming here to say that SMCH chatting the judge on the true love "argument", or all that pompeo of that mesmerizing, it was you can chat with your brother or all those near by taller white, its....you cannot stare at your own home indoor, a 26 room, no cleaning require, but the mouthful jobs at those palace dim light - Mably's home. That is where he lives.


They make you strong, until the night falls, and you flew home, or you get home, its your bed to sleep in-room 26 walking around with Meghan watching the baby can never asking you the baby sitting, you pay her to baby sit?

You can read this, or she cannot read this, and all that combine, its when you will all be solving this, or you pretend like me, how soon I will solve it for all of you, if "you were me"? You mean the inferiority complex....your brother with your mother the last time trying to kick her heel away, was his two legs paralyze. That is your brother?  He was so young, had a hair. Your mother was so young, too.

This polio, like Nicky or like Tina, whichever the leg inverted, or that glass of Shane, what's in this Ring bearer of that 8 or 9 floor concentrating hell....its a natural things they physical therapy at so they can walk, or they concentrating their forehead, so the women's period were not the man those guys would do....the women cannot relief those pain immediately every single month.


I can be sitting here, doing nothing....on my throne and the human pathetics, were not asking the correct question of their one lifetime meritorious reasons sounds like they begging for Eon, there is one small flower merits. Probably you all remember this religious context, if were....the time the payment due for karma or for merits. 


People conquer the pain, they really making it like your brother, anyone asks? 

It means natural to walk, or concentrating at the forehead to move it?


To be honest, when the public know so many secrets .....it isn't fun anymore, where that truth be hold, or the truth be told, funny....there is a public exist reasoning. 



Somebody

Last time I say the Earthquake word, when?

The birds are those the head never stop shaking inside.....that sensitive. 

Do you find out all these animals, they are winter sleeping all the time like me, seeing every garbage high tech world every single hour, they can no longer walking outside those otter, to exercise their fat? I didn't nag you, because I thought you would be that humane anyway.....


The left to right, the entire head, their head is so small tiny. Imagine that small tiny and none stop left or right, my head..... There is something the last time Babaji annihilate another half of the universe, it would be the galaxy smash to another left to right. No, if that fast, its very swing fast, to hit it, you don't know which planets got hit to each other. There is a weight in it, to swing at. 

How come I am on this left to right, left to right, left to right, left to right    none stopping.


Usually I am not in it.



SMCH and those UB not that much difference ...but she got some talking training...

Its an intellectual debates I say that too many times. You choose a life with someone, you don't just throw the human outside because that was the public airing or the blessing no matter what reason we got told to believe in it. 

She should not talk about that, I already say that. You Harry probably meant why I say that about her? In the court, there isn't everything to be discuss? You question why that should not be discuss? 


You never take that question to any friend whom you could chat?  Like someone you trust in America, be friends, and be genuine to walk in? 


Any marriage is through the court room, and that is the judge's part of the jobs. Its a contract. When you sign a divorce, you disassociate with that contract to piece, or you set up a pre-nup, so you could argue about the half of whom's property to becoming another.

I say I would never get married, in advance. 


So what's wrong with it?

You can get married without a wedding and stands in front of a judge, and that is how the husband and the wife calling each other in the real formality occasion. SMCH's issue was not she got married, she went to say whom got involved, so on so forth. Probably this time the animal also, people just run to the court room to imagine the next step. That is bad on her parts.

But for you, you just meant you hate that 2019, and then 2022, and Sep your grandmom pass away? She was too old. 

I saw the TV.

You have 2 kids, I think that was real. 


No, SMCH, what she did was she went to tell the whole story.

You will be....I am guessing you went to say the name of the person, like Meghan, and you as Harry, and then you had a trouble starting with the Harry Potter movies, all that to a brand new judge or whom you taken them all together in, or just by you yourself again. 

You went to be honest on the details. You didn't use the lawyer, might be the same judge you just keep walking in to vent? 


I explain sometimes..... I seen so many now this UB.

I have explained for sometimes that the court room that judge doesn't know everything, and you didn't need to tell him or her everything to say he or she knows the function of the court room to on purpose hurting people to death. 

What you gonna do if without a family? Watching or glueing to your brother's, how he gets a life or without a life? Like nagging, or going near, or scattering words, or chatting free, or Ashley this or that, to where the rumor to fly, and everyone trying to put up a correct order, your brother is willing to do that, for his family, or that is how everyone needs to watch each other between him, or Kate, or the kids to the future?


You, know yourself. 


Is there a reason you imagine to be me?

I imagine this, or I literally heard this? American did what? Use those native American like Dean or without the name, all of them produce the kids to hurt me Anna? You mean they got married. When did you try to be thoughtful of another person's shoe? oh ~ your grandmom if she saw that movie year, she might be just got more cold on her.

Do you want to do something normal just be having your own life like the UK intended without Anna all these stuffs are the stiff human, live or die outside your UK, they don't care. You go to the Ivy League or nicer university in Europe, all that, take your attitude to be floppy nose high there. Its fine.

I say its fine.


When you all turning around without looking, I figure it out what I should say. 


Lucy and Jessy comes because they have a mother. Fanny from Canada, Meggie has two kids, 2 husband, too. She was learning the piano all the way through. They are the 6 in VS, everyone has a several kid except the last one. 

The human lives in the poverty those....very poverty that time.

Tina has 2 kids and Hank has 4 in total now. 

My mother's friend probably 1 friend has 2 kids, and the rest some girls don't. But they are aging the grey white hair, she probably freaks out. 

Is that horror? 

It is !


They are all the women, Shane singing this Beautiful in White. You see I never talk about the philosophy of any life, one human on my throne. All of this, everywhere, Earth to Heaven, nothing or where to become nothing. My day or night those.

All the man will tell me, at their age, they never want to get married neither !  The sperm coming out of them those another creation of the man and the woman. But we are the youngster, to where all those UB have the best friends to go home; and my mother doesn't know what the half of the days I am typing here.

The half sky shifts ...


You writing a correct paper, not those....to say you scholarly looking like not dulging the basement whichever those terms. You know, one day, some of you if were telepathy to my degree, this legal stands of the society, that is frizinac....hurting my head, all of you.


You are at this age, not saying to be considering, or think back, or be groofy, or be happy.

Many of your age people, they either choose to have the kids, or other people saying to have the kids, and all that. Some gone through the divorce. You know I asked Erin some of those things she was doing - the e-harmony. She needs to have her life in a different stage where she seeing herself to arrive there, and getting married is one of them.

A lot of your age, upper world kids, so they aren't admin to have the kids. I seeing them 1 to 1 romantic side to side, and less stressful, all have some parents background, a lot more than the American here. So you could live a happy life with Meghan when you all gone back, the news say.

My jobs might be the 8 billions people or just this VS, the tiny human does the tiny things, seeing. Because BTX system data, I don't need any of that, but for the relative and for the girls thinking, everyone is like Pang, but only 1 Pang. You know how many times I thought about that? The future.....anything I already seen. 

That Indian Truman, I tell you he would have whip or the beat the craps of all of them with all of this himself. But that is not legal, I actually know that ! And if that reality is not correct, I don't even require to think through, they depart 10 lifes thousand years ago, that must mean that.


The society is not a stern idea, but when you live through your UK all that worlds, to where witness this TV where your grandmom saw at her age. She has been sitting on her chair longer than any of you, just doing nothing but to read or to reply.

You cannot change your forward rate of the reality, you need that UK pride of your flags, or doing anything as your race of that country staying in that country to feel home or feel safe. You need to be speaking in English, or seeing that your England food, or decoration or the Christmas seasons. 

If you are all accord more to where your comfort zone would be, that doesn't go and disturb anyone else.....When your 2 eyes focus inside your land, I don't need any of this flowery idea where you coming in was a separate cause of all that. None of us knows what had happened.


You write it down on a piece of paper, too many things you wish to do, too many things you thought you think through. If writing it down, help you to relief those stress points, and you can change your life when you want to, if you write them down, neatly, and think clear, and what not to do, and what shouldn't do. 

You want to try that, Harry?



Nicky, Shane....is that Mark ?

I tell you what. The American President and the UK PM are not supposed to flying all these garbage stuffs everywhere seriously. But there is Dean, there is Justin or JC NSYNC.

You know how God made man to keep talking, that is what they are all good at. 

UB would be a lot more my closer things, so I don't really need to stare at the Hollywood. Britney and all those girls to put up near them to.....believe something.


You know how old someone could be Eon evolving, to say, a very short amount time only cares about go to sleep. In another 40 years, what all this would have becoming....you all gonna acting to talk like you are right now, and 40 years are where people some are, they talk like you all being argumentative, or gaining a lot of the weight.


The school is over, my facebook was over. They need to attend to their parents, they might think that is normal to lose their parents, no matter what, I say 1 or 2 things, I watch my mother feels like its okay here. 

UB MD those should watch my mother one lifetime, and kills that Nicky. That is the standard.

And pretending how we all move back to America, all these accidental insurance, or Shane's...those problems things.

The funny things, they never require to say their standard, - its only for my own good, right? Medical board?

That punishment is the eternity hell, you could just open your mouth to sound like only deliver a job openly on those verbal instruction, because the true love stain the blood, someone one lifetime to be in the jail, you say I have the conscious to get married with. Is that all worth, say it?

Every day 1 billion times until you meant, every lie, its for my own good, say it.


The whole universe repeat, you will begin.....how to say it right,

Understand?


I am listening to them Harry, can you shut up?


Does the judge asking you this?

They take over the land here in Taiwan to evaporate the human in the airplane to arrive the paradise land in south America to say, they are all fallen off the Digital Era, and those are the Ella Enchanted cloth human paradise restricted zone, you mean district?

And those whom supposed to be evaporated the flight crash in South America, they will never enter the paradise land, its those Taiwan high tech group, those Asian local here ABC or more technology maneuver, ALL their flight arrives is to crash on the mountain there, so it will never land? 

Do you mean Star Gate Atlantis ?

They are a lot more train people, you want them to be all dead, from here? The lighter mood, more English words speak, or more salary to say more at ease, those are the high tech groups with the high tech beam. 

Do you mean TSMC?


There are a lot of the things not real, Harry.


What's real is inside your life, and those near to you, close to you. That is your father, your sibling, your sibling cared about stuffs, or the cousins, or all those you used to be. But if you are in America, then live clear with those you built up a family.

Shane is not arriving here, Nicky they are where.

Those are not real. Its not the most immediate reality, to talk about, to think through, to plan out. I want to scream I will say. Its everywhere inside my life.


It might be just 30 mins talk that Shane or with Mark. Their this one lifetime, its only 30-60 miins with me. You understand?

It might be Shane is a very very lost human, he doesn't know how to do a thing in his life, you understand that? Turn right, or turn left. You always bet on, every human you see inside the frame is real.  It might be just worse or worsen ! I wrote those details out....what could that mean, that is their patient profile, someone goes and deal with it.

But assuming something might be where I say to them on the phone, sound like a reality? Then we talked, already, 1 full year last year.


You mean I yell at Shane, like you are a lost human Harry.

Meghan yells at you Harry.


My life I don't cook anymore, not that much. And I need my hospital or the dentist, or the FOOD, or the microwave, or something I feel...its I walk. Shane they living in the big houses.

Can you stare at the things that the comfort zone defines? Not about my life, its about you and your cherish to be and be responsible in their life. Those things required your attention. Be careful and be attentive, the boys or the girls. It means to you. 

I can take care of my life. Its not the immediate reality, then, its not !


You know the sheet you can get the whole hospital billing idea per price to look at it. I have no idea how these concert to do on purpose at me. It may not be, so I am seeing what that is.


They might be all very happy inside their Ireland world....have you thought to be considerate, that day Shane or Mark, or Nicky and Kian those? 

My tear gland is fake ....too long too stressful with this. 


You be with the attitude, that person has to fit in HERE? The skyscrapper all these taller building? The toiletry, the tissue paper, the heater in case, the electric heater, the bedding the head board, the price, the math, the write it down stationary, on a table.

The unlimited birds on my head, they seen those animals, Nicky walk with the dogs, and Mark? They like those wildness feeling? More airy, maybe they relax?  We are packed here with the human !!! You don't be inconsiderate to some guy, they built up their life, and this high tech or this Ella Enchanted.

I told them I cannot cook anymore like this, I have to type but I cannot say this is my works? You seeing a guy on the first time, trying to say how you make a living? Proven to them?

Me?


You built up you Harry's current life, with 3 people, its a family in the future.

Be aware, be attentive, be needed that attention with Meghan, that close or the close call or the responsibility how to detail those eating, or dining, or saving, or the kids' education, or inquiring, take a break on yourself, to sleep, to rest, to wipe to clean, to take the trash out.

2 people SUV life, I have lived in it.

Here, we never require that anymore. That kind of the life in America or Canada, its very hard, you must have to have a car. 


There is a lifestyle in it, I do not require to tell people, Harry. 

Be respectful to that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment