10/12/24

Same movie yesterday

Charlie’s Angel - Full Throttle

They gain a lot of weight, the aunt we call that in Chinese. Most older lady of the family friends.  The belly and the face below.


You know what’s my mother eats and maybe they always eat, they are the 2 best friends. 

That’s Squares father and her brother, very giant fat.


No you will never see them, they have the issues, not good.

She looks like Nicole EF, lost the language ability when she smiles in the toilet scene, exactly. She is a German. Next year. No, my height, her jeans. After EF all students gathers, she changed the jean after we were at her host parents house, the dentist. She changes to the jean to get in the car with me and Rebecca. 

To someone’s party maybe, seeing the guy.

40 mins away from the town. We are not the same school. 


No, when you define a foreign white girl would be a blonde hair and blue eyes and the Barbie eyelash ? She is the German accent to speak in English.




Can I ask you a question ?


“I ask you a question” just happened. 

“Leave me in the cold”

Like Nicole ? Just happened !


The hair to check his breathing is the head down, not the 2 fingers to his nose ?

Like his wife trained to do that, but hearing ?


Ten mins before he was on the black couch in the office.

She gets a job in nyc for what ? 科隆?

Today we had a news ! About they found a 1000 kg bomb German hospital front WWII. It’s the same word in sound or in Chinese ? I see far away so bright color it’s Chinese but in sound ?


I O U?

Shane and Mark ~ 


Cleveland is in Ohio ? OH is an alkaline like …a baking soda.

Is that the eruption of a volcano high school science Olympia experiment to mix between the baking soda + the vinegar ?


Is that a novel ? Duplicity.

The Canadian passport, I remembered now, I thought he was Craig. 

They have the word Cologne, that’s the hospital city in German. The same name. It’s exactly I saw…


Kasgale? Her partner in the car after the Holy Grill. 

Not Gasglow?

The wizzo means the minion right ? That’s Dean’s name !


Isn’t pascal ? The word  …is a name. 

Adam Pascal, Michael Fassbender, hey …Hugh were at ATT another direction is the Forever 21.


“There is no eggs”

No hanks ? 


She speaks English I cannot see in dark, my ice cream.

The guy got tie up blind.


Her name was not Diana, that Super Wonder Women. My mother told me her age time used to have another Wonder Women. The ending that women.


He says love you …

Is that a con job not a cover job? The novel on another browser on the description line.

Not my formula website and there was a Khan academy ?


They walking together in… they are the con couple not the cover couple? The Menton King on the spotlight, Cinderella?

Mimmo is Jurassic World the stage bidding !

No, the dinousour doesn’t need the male-up.


Are they training the girl and the new guy after the Ocean 11?


He cannot breath ~~~

You know what he means ? The ending ? Usually after you watch the movie, you will tell me what he says ? Howard.


The formula was a regular face creme, a lotion from the investors, right ?

It’s a moisturizer, 10 days ago, they were in bed.

He cannot breath or his hands shaking to moisturizer at.

If bubbling wine is the hot water in, his hand blister ? Not the face blister, right?


Oh, if you just 5 mins warm up at home 4 hands feet for 5 mins before you go out and put the sock on ? You don’t need the moisturizer. Of course not. You just hydrate none stop for 5 mins. You believe sci-fi? If the girls we soaked just living in the water…because of the period….it’s never finishing washing at all and soaking, none stop soaking. The guys probably don’t …ever thought that. 

The bathtubes need to be clean though, they said in the k6 those k7 health class it’s to shower. I always remember that. I cannot help it so I sit down, since. Bathing none stop. 


Movie next : Meg 2 - the Trench.


 Like up to your ankle water, you put your hands down, it’s a bit hard on your back.

Our winter is short here. I need it every single time I can tell you, even here too, some winter days. I cannot take it anymore cold. 


And if my 4 ending limbs like hands and the feet withdraw the heat? Yeah I can feel it, very sensitive at the end of the limbs, far away, the ending. No, not pleasant.

Yeah, every women knows that.

My hands turn red, correct. And I do that every time? Yes !

Every hour those days of keep withdrawing the heat? I soaked it none stop because for the women I felt that’s too dangerous, you know why the body withdraw the heat to the central body ? It’s for the heart and the other organs. If you lose too much heat the temperature, we die.


No, my brother or nick are a lot warmer body temperature, my mother told me my brother, but I heard the guys can improve too. 

The Chinese medicine has that concept, us women and 4 limbs hands feet.
































No comments:

Post a Comment