10/08/24

What if I have the original file, but none of that claim?

No, you don't need that joint file-ing, or any other original file. Because you didn't put down an entity in the file-ing lawsuit. They didn't even investigate it.

Correct.

You will mean you had a claim in the 10 years ago associated with the name such as "Han" "Arendale" "the Southern Isle", did you do that?

No.

If you did put 1 name down, that specific things turn out, you heard about the England history I Anna say like Queen and the real event, not the real love, but near by. That is a real history idea, so if you going back to the original file claim such as "Han" is the prince, I would like to take the movie content out, other than that character Disney portrait, its the real history guy name " ZZZ" and that person is not a prince, but associate with the event such of a murder. I am not sure, so I asked my library someone or going through my father. We found out its an event, but its not associate with me. I would like to put that case on me, as I am that guy as the Southern isle, or where that murder took place of the 50 windows glasses.

The judge then can ask you, where do you know that is the 50 window panel glasses?


The Frozen lady told me its on the high tech.

Where can you go and get that high tech to this access file.

She says its the mission impossible 2, we all gonna die. So cannot access the file.

How did she find out all that?

I am not sure.



Can I change the original file, now?

The file-ing format, if in that direction its always against. But if you didn't file any of those specific position or the location, you have done nothing to any file. You just a joint statement, from a lawyer that is from your Royal Family that you are all aware of the situation.

If you did hire a separate lawyer, and represent you and having a court room fight, that lawyer original case with you, any original claim....that is the original claim you wish to be separated investigation solely for your ownership...like the castle, or the lands all that.


If we didn't file that?

There is no case on that.

So no need to change the orginal?

Did you put the Han's down, that word? And now you want the history that to open and be investigated, THAT is the original file inside that clause of a word need to be enhanced, not necessary to taken out, but you feel fishy. 


We don't believe the specific things, because we don't think that is right.

Correct.

But probably we each all did file something, probably all against my father's will and my will or if I file, too. I forgot.

In your Word doc, or Meghan you show it to her, that first copy you enter the court room it was 10 years ago, or 2013? 

It has to be the first copy?

No, you walking in, you putting it down "Han" somewhere.

No,

Any other word, the Arendale, that specific you use the movie content inside to get the "movie imply exact word as Arendale on Earth."

No, not like that.

So it was not specific.

No, it wasn't. Do we need to be specific?

Do you and Meghan talk about this? All of that 10 years? Why don't you go with her somehow in her interest lives some life, your talents are not in laws, Harry. Be happy, or light conversation is not you get get get with this, or argue with me or her, because...she won't be knowing that part 10 years ago, or you don't remember clearly every court room session.

Correct.

You are in Asia, eat, wait your family, or Meghan they go up, that's it. Don't think about this.

But Kate...

I talked to her later on all of that. 



If we put OU language in the file-ing, they, not me....is that hurting us?

No. Those whom file that, THEY file that for a reason or even verbally talking about it.


So that is not supposed to be filed?

No, not supposed to.


You always know that, or?

If this massive human just tell me they were still behind my facebook + you would be doing all of this, I would have say something my own misery of this 7 years, 3 years ago, if one of you open up your mouth and tell me. 


The original file?

If they are that smart ....you think you are? 

No.


What about the ring? There was a ring, or that is your Master whatever true love all that with us, we are not with her, but...

Only the judge will know those words inside.

All of this you said.

Correct.

Front to the back, front and back you mean all the rules.

Correct.


If I may ask for real for sure, that has nothing to do with the ring, right?

No, that specific langauge were that usage, NO.

But ....

You wonder yours ring, its fine.

That is correct?

They forcing you, or they finding you, I think its fine. 

Its not that langauge

Of course not.

No, I mean the file-ing to the original file going back 10 years.

You didn't file anything so you didn't get hurt, or you didn't investigate open, all that. There is nothing.

Its better for us?

You are with someone joint file-ing that? ... ... if anything professional done you have your royal family supports, all that they telling you should be the most proper thing of that time, and I believe they probably putting the correct things down. You can just trust them on that.



If all of them file, you get hurts with this movie?

Tell me what is I should have file, "2014 the movie were at Frozen to where I used to be 10 years off." That is the file name?

No!

You mean they enter the court to imagine, or SMCH imagine, there is a ring, and all that, or something else else else.....the judge will know each that idea, if they so boldly to walking in. To the judge, those words has a process to where all the details how the legal aspect evolve to their lifetime seeing the 10000 cases. Those run about circumstance did occur, so to those more experience judge, they know what that means to say, why be investigated. Its not favor to that person show up, because they lied. That is really what happened.


So they all hurt themselves?

Correct.

And if they correct they themselves with you say?

They can just never go back, they don't need to re-file to the court. Most UB did were to fight at the "good image", that is what you did, so they all gone to please the judge and submit my files. The judge didn't even know I was a name until they bring those print-out in.

Hurting us, hurting you, that kind?

No. They want their profile to stand out, maybe you all got told the same thing, but someone got fired at the process if were, then they all got the bad things right at the started. I didn't even know you were all in the court room.


No, I don't understand.

You mean SMCH or UB them.

Both.

I had a very nervous wreck ring by public claiming all that ability wise things, I work up 10 years on the 100% precision or the accuracy, it was hurting me a lot, and 10 years never stop hurting worse and worsen. But the only thing I never did, was walking in the court room, or finding out all of you did, or pretend to say the good image + someone got fired in that year 2013, or 2014, or way before that if someone got jailed, worsen. I had no idea. If ....

It was 2014, and you weren't hurt, you will save them?

The judge will not know that, or even find out that, because I forever cannot walk in that one case anymore. ONE CASE of any of that, so if I never file, I never had a reasoning, the judge never shuffle all that, such as what I could be doing......10 years someone trap someone right at 2014, all of them failed, and ending up in the jails for 20 years or 10 years more......and I still didn't or cannot get near.....its all already jailed or ruined, or fined, or dead.

But we didn't do any of that?

The judge did.

Is that worse or worsen?

Do you want to just do what I say, go and be with Meghan, whatever you all going back to UK or US. Don't think about this anymore. 


If anything the judge did was legal, right?

Yes.

So you didn't go and kill them, the judge did, right?

Correct.

But you or us don't know.

Correct.

But you got bar down, that one thing you cannot really claim and you cannot really walk in the court room, but you had all these cases you shrink them into 1, that has nothing to do with us.

No

Not a trace?

You mean I put your father the last which 778 which file was that near 780+ those file? Sometimes.....because that is a ....process, just leave it like that. We didn't file anything legally, those are just the description.

Its not hurting us.

Its not a legal documents. 

Just the describing what had happened from your side, you are busy.

Its....your father officially got told.

The date all that?

Why you care about it? That extent, he didn't feel anything someone literally take him to the court room entrance door and two of us standing there, but he heard about there is something with a date on the profile. That is not proceeding yet, it is just he got told, he might have 1 out of the 800+ existing file, that date was stamped on it.

Stamped means...file earlier?

No. Just exists, he is aware of. England as the overall, someone why she shuffle in that one number, at that time.

So its not hurting us.

Its not anything, just a piece of the paper, telling him my side of everything ruin, I cannot go there, included because of the MD 6+2 to MD 4+2 situation exists. He be aware of, so until he got their UK side MD 8+1 or something stirs up, he immediately can say, no, we seen that before, someone told us so. No, its not from me, not from us. We didn't know the system before all that, definitely not from MD. 



uh, so you are the only person saying all that, the original file all that. Among us...publicly.

Right, I clarify things.

oh !


You Harry's brain cannot stop thinking any of that?

You need Kate to agree that you can show up a place to physically hurting me, like my sister.

So then you go back now to America, to go back to UK, a forever goodbye to Meghan. US is not a big deal, you can just stay in UK that one thing your father guarantee you. So that W Two worlds, she cannot claim I enter the W interface to hurt her or kill her. I just get rid of her and Anna like my good image profile shows, I did act out a decision base on the movie consequence.

I think you get killed this time, not this Tina did that, to believe that was a childhood memory she hurt me from my bun bed the fallen down my head to the floor, and all this she hidden something Hank is K or sister, or Slam Dunk, Rukawa has 2 eyes in blood. She wants something, and those Slam Dunk DVD was in her living room Hank was there, and he done something either good or bad, that time.


If ....

How long I have to keep listening to these garbage...


If you fly to LA, with Kate coming in to that bodyguard tear what that contract she showing to you, you holding a luggage of the cash inside to your chest, or your bodyguard goes behind to find.... Anyway, you are Shane. (Fantastic Beast, Where to Find Them)

And Middleton here her name is Middle-ton, right? Between the Sea and the Land.

You want to say every plot you thought of, you have no more family members you know of on the planet.....



The dinner time, you ate yet? Snack, drinks, hydrate, the water, the raincoat?


No comments:

Post a Comment