10/07/24

Westlife 5 guys why ?

Why do you have to take Westlife, they are the celebrity, I don't kill them, they kill you and me?

No! They go to where their happy place, they are .....why you concern that much.


Because there is a past

You don't have a past, your father has.

Right, my mother.

That is not the movie says.

I am afraid so I am asking you to step out of your way.

I am not going anywhere, and they are not coming here yet. Just hanging on the phone. I am not very clear how bad that few things I saw, but as a girl, every girl can keep talking to them because they are the celebrity, and those things make them happy. When you doing more things like the Zen if you do meditate, those things make you happy than your inner sadness just like your TV face, everyone can see it. I can see.

Correct, I am more sad than usual, because of my mother.

You don't have a memory, why you keep saying your mother.

(knod, lip tight)

You don't have a mother anymore, those movie put that aside, not even the Michael Fassbender.

I need to, that is my responsibility, that God looking after us.

NO! Just leave the movie role and the story without you, that is the only thing you ensure God, that will never be your responsibility, you forget !

Right, okay, I try.


(sad :(  )


What?

Kate is my past, right?

NO! 

She is (sad).

Are you out of your mind to go to the movie to define you yourself a life, or a past? 

I think she is my past.

WAS. You don't say those things, and not to her when she scrap every inche and dime figure it out something. She never done this, and you keep saying those past or the future. Her future she doesn't solve, that is an immediate present tense and she knows that ! 


You know why she is my past ?  (sad)

You poking your 2 eyes with your 2 fingers, and she stands there. That is the only reason I think they should be all out of your sight, BECAUSE of you doing that.

That is so bad? (Sad)

You turn around that fast, you check your staffs how many times you bump into them?

Many times.

That is not a life, sometimes people whom live together...I just tell you, you walking too far away from each other in your mansion life. But one thing, its they 4 need to be far away from you when you doing this things to your own eyes, when you get mad, or when you get sad, you probably have another dozen things other than poking your eyes, not hitting the locker, or poking at someone's ass or YOURS I bet.

No (blush)


Why don't you get a real doctor, of those physical therapy, you acting too irrational, you pick up a steel bar, and you next swing? Kate is your taller height girl, she seeing you doing those swing sometimes? You acting that is fast, that is to dulge someone or something. If you don't work on that, you have no one waiting for you when you keep swinging, or poking something, or accidentally pump into these hallway, those floor are the mix marble color, your eyes cannot see !! You are too tall, those bumping, is not right, you need to be every single time happened like, you record per day how many times you doing that, and you report to your staffs, and you literally telling them, you want a physical therapy to clear out this walking path, you walking too fast, or you turn around not seeing behind....the details in your life. When you capable to do that, Kate or another love then they believe that is not an issue. You swing too fast!

That is not a good thing?

Those habits you need to work on it now, you want something....these things you need to be consciously to know why you can get rid of by yourself and by the medical profession.



........

I WANT THAT PAST TO BE VOID !!!!

Sit down you are?

Should I ?

Sit ! Let me tell you something about something you never have the IQ to do on your paper works.

What's that?

Every time, you want to trash that movie, you need to go according to their plan, not your plan.

Why is that?

It says the bank, it didn't say Mark was your past.

I think so.

Did I just tell you, your brain IQ has every issue than if your staffs told you, you will never file your own paperwork.

I want to.

Go to those tennis club, or you Royal only doing things, and walking correctly. You can find love if you working on it, for 10 years, or 20 years. You always think its not true, but put some efforts in, not those saying. I heard you. 

I think about it all the time.

I told you, its not. Put the correct scripts exactly they tell you.

Dr. Bing Shen?

Correct.

So you don't believe Shane is the issue?

I am far away until that day arrives.

Its not arrive today (laugh)

Can you go and mind your own business, some human are glasses made, so am I? 

You are?

Can you just get out of those ways to find your own happiness truely not swing, not walking past, not fallen down, and no one knows why or how the entire British military is behind, because you doing all that.



Can you testify that? My brother.

No! 

Why not?

Have you written anything down void before?

No !

That is what it is !!!

If I don't? 

It never happened, the script didn't have that.



Do you have to take 5?

No.

I want Mark back then.

Did he even know you cannot follow the script to make him a crime, or the past?

No ! But I want him that past...continue longer, that is a good karma.

You don't have any karma with him. You have the karma with Kate, that is your 3 kids to raise them up, not with Mark.

That is the karma defnition?

Yes! And you believe in it!

I mean my past.

Can you drop that what is the past or the future. The present is now!

I mean my past, my past is important. Its to (my glorious, big chest open glory)

You mean Mark is the Queen was the past?

NO! The first love.

I think your first love was not Mark, Will. You were in their cars. Good Will Hunting reminds you?

No! Not that guy.


Will, you need to fix your own walk before any of this. Not that that that that with your 2 hands, 10 fingers, or your legs back kick twist your upper body. Not any of that. You doing something like that its when you are right now younger. 

If I don't fix it?

I want you to fix it, and really having someone near to you. You can, so you won't think about the past.

I want to have THAT PAST.

You and him will never happen in the reality that is side by side, okay?! If things are not, that is not the script line.

Why not? 

You want him to be what, which roles all these movie combine from America to Chinese?

A lot, that is why we are doing it. (sad)

You quit going to the movie, fix your walk, fix your speech, get on the stage with the microphone, don't think of the movie anymore, focus on every garden party they calling you. Go to the sun, smoke less, listen to your kids, talk to your kids, EXCEPT the movie. Get that habits on and on, and one day, you can be with someone, not anymore this edgy.

I want that past, I told you that.

You running here to cut things in half, the typhoon is fooling all around on our map. That Mark will not take that. 

Why not?

You cut that line, Will ! You drag that line right here ! With that Panda says. Mark finds out what that means, he will cut you all off.

He will not, we are the royal that sponsor a lot of this.

I am telling you, you doing it on purpose.



Will, I think you talk too much, don't talk about those things anymore, really.

Why not?

No. Just don't put those movie image inside any real professional people like Westlife or like me, or anyone else trying to focus the life in front of them. You have a lot of the reason but we....we want a different life other than the movies.


I heard something I think....you like the movies. Me and Westlife isn't the movie to put together, so you say, we are the inner circle and let's everyone sit down and talk about the movie, and all that. That makes you sad, or that makes you happy to talk about it. And then you talk about....what religion are you? God?! You have a public duty, and you don't wait in those giant room someone can get you inspire to talk about.....all of these. You can find someone doing nothing but in the palace to tell them about those character and what do you think about the Westlife. Not me, not them, not if we put together or not together, and suddenly Mark is Mark is not.....you doing this swing back to get an excuse to talk, or you find out no harm so you talk about it. But no body wants to know something is happening, that is negative, or that is permissive, and all that. 

We solving some problem, that doesn't mean...Ireland has an issue, and that is their world, and between the guys, not between the love. You are a British, bigger world ! Not those talk, not to me, and not to them. You pick a role because that is convenience to portrait, and everywhere sounds right, you mean the auspicious reason for England through some of the story content. You don't relate in anything with the people's name, or the country difference to draw them connection. That is disrespect, and Kate is finding her way, and Meghan she sits next by, and Hugh has a load of the problems. You never thought about....anything but the movies?!

You talk like that, someone will tell you, you sound....shouldn't be, you are like your mother that kinds?

This world doesn't have much those religion anymore, you shouldn't talk much about those, not to anyone, remember that.


I go to sleep ~ I was watching this... This is bad !



No comments:

Post a Comment