10/11/24

Why I hear 3 times I cannot write a new post, and a mosquito to my monitor?

Its a horror.

King Kong Island.


You know, this used to be the venturous movie. The poison gas in the forest ....

Kian watches those. One day I am in it ...


Do you know a guy is very tall and my height of the times I have no more white-out its I work it out for 10 years, and to discover that convenience for myself. A lot of the medicine or the method is only for my health reason, its not to imposed to other people, one of those? Kinda half disable, sit down, or lay down, drinking the water, the morning routine. Stay bind in my chair, one person....year by year only do what I believe? At least that is the 10 years writing, that is more than enough.


Everyone is the white-out normal. You get up and dizzy.

When i have to work it out SO LONG SO LONG as the girls, I taken the guys wishing my well with my period pain, too. I cherish to my own health, best, seriously. They smoke, they meat, they wine....that is not the once of a lifetime, I used to done for 20 years this. No one knows....that makes worsen. I used to live by myself when I was in the states. 

They joking to tell me this garbage, .....when the medical board has to tell me whom killings whom inside my head, I have never gone out of the school to say accepting that as my jobs and inside this movie, someone.....they are all saying the best friend to each other. Those going in the forest and coming out, all that.

I sleep at home, I close my door. I just keep filter my blood works, like I told everyone as if those video if heard, or not hear. I done so much of all that to say one Reader's Digest !


As a women, because you all pretend I am a man...

As a girl, its per ligament or per muscle to find out how to how to how to.... 

I give up my career or the life plan for this 20 years ago, I scream now.


And as a girl, you don't go really shout to another man, or another guy, if you never impose to them, they never require to show up. The passive reason we being a human, I can talk very little about my mother, or my sibling if without my father. The stationary, or the organization. You just pretend no one does that per real math alone.....I show off its because telling them "back off". I .....really need to do this myself.

My own math.


I do wish everyone well !!

So solve your own crisis, more attentively.



Do you want Meghan to go with you, together, sit with the King? Your father?


Explain to him or your brother there as well. Pick a time to tell him, you give up your academia, or anything of that back fire, it is NOT because you literally believe in the legal power to run about since 25 or 30 years ago, when was that, the only truth how far this thing can go? Your father right now still alive or your brother, right now.


No, you got trapped into believe in that. Starting when, be clear. They will find out.


Charlies Angel - Full Throttle. 


Zawanna what? The MD coming in the stiff human, not knowing here, all that, 16 worlds destroyed. Its not them. Its not the painting.

Do I know what that means? No.

Can you just cherish those you have to make up 100 talking from there to your father's side, or next by is your brother. How is panda today? I didn't see or read anything yet.


A lot of the cooking !

Is this normal the otters they talking and acting? Your Harry channel those?

oh ~ I understand, you are the One?! 



Movie

I think....its just me and my mother. You know what we do here?

The built up same routine, I don't even want to move. We nap. We clean the home, the house, the trash, the floor, the door knob, the counter, the fridge, the washing machine. Folding clothes !!!! 

She knows if she is not here, I can do half of the stuffs here with the food. And home will not be messy.

All those guys coming from overseas, back to Taiwan. We are toooooo small. That is the only meaning, too small world. So, Pang, or Tina + 2 kids. Hank knows we are here 2 women, we can carry some of the stuffs, his parents one is drunk, the father. He got a sister + a husband and 1 kid.

We two women just lay down, the kitchen mop wipes the counter, rinse the sink, keep the dishes in the drawer, dry and put in the drawer. Take out, and the padding for the hot pot, the oven to heat up, the water to filer and boil. We have those small tiny routine, and I work, stay indoor. She runs outside anything herself.

I always stay in.

I told you, its only this routine.


No, I don't care the other things, just me and my mother inside the same home. Her friend, they have to hire the maid. 



Funny, the local here movie.

I wash my hair and this pillow case required, every so often. 

My mirror, or the counter needs this detergent spray with loads of the water mixture.....so you buy those dollar store, good spray tool, and this is...you know every surface and the dust, from the door top, almost the Chinese New Year, or the New Year itself. I have to battle this dust, air, the floor blackness, scrap, and foam, or waiting.

The carpet included, and then outside.

And everyday here the dishes, putting in, taken out. And when you have the mother, its each other laundry, sometimes I help her, or the plants. Right now, its half and half space each.

I need to feel home here.


We get a hair cut easy, the nail salon somewhere, or those you know the make-up.....and if you don't remover good, that around the eye it will have those bump?! So for the girls we are, unless we don't put the make-up, some of this very small thing, we have people you can go to and clear that out.

We have those hair brush those small clamp, the commodity here.

We have the night market to eat.

We have the hardware store.

We have the 3C, I really needed right here ! My wireless mouse and my battery, and my recycle of the battery. 


There are these I really really really needed things, or the food, or the utensil, the everything....you know. The bakery, the clothing, the fashion....I really really need is right here!

I change my mind every so often. The day Shane comes, we talk about it ~ but I appreciate having a bf feeling.

My commodity, and my food selection, and my hardware store workers, and the foreign food goods, the air shipping including, the sea shipping, you know...the geography, where how to Amazon ship it from America, some countries don't have America shipping !!!

My metro here is MY metro, you know. The flower ~~~!!!!

You know Google is right here, 101 ! How easy ~~ we meet again !

I need my warm weather, my job is here, my metro is here, my everything is right here ~~~


I don't need this facebook or Linkedin, but going outside I can see people, talking, or finding things or the senior care all that. The birds when they plan to land, my mother saw it !! She still likes them.



Can you all just go to sleep now?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment