10/09/24

You what, Harry?

You cannot just enjoy your family life with Meghan, and supporting your brother's cause and Kate? A kid can shadowing among all this relative.


Can you 4 discuss? 

Yes.

But each file-ing different?

You normally just hire the lawyer, you don't even think......you recently, when I realize, you and UB are doing this good image thing? I asked you ever? So now I remember now, why they doing like that claim, because too many of you. When you didn't know what the judge wants, the specific, its like you watch the movie, but you never written per line down and told that details to the judge whom this character were in the movie. The judge doesn't watch the movie. 


That is why you are not scared to tell us, all these time, and all that?

I explain to you, I explain to the UB, too and to the public. I know exactly what I can say or don't say. 


It has to be what the judge wants to hear?

Correct.

Can I say that to the lawyer?

Yes.


Do I what? Thought about the movie company, or all those things .....someone whom done on purpose.

And one day your hair is no more red.

One day I have no more make-up, those saying?

You mean there is a girl, okay. And she is not me, and I am not her, the Twin Soul....I remember, your brother's Cyber Formula. You cannot possibly be joking me, you cannot do anything else, let those upper world human, I written the details long enough, the rest they go and figure it out, the justice or injustice. 


I tell you what, it has been .....many many years I haven't really used my IQ to do anything like a paperwork such as even gone to America the what? The injustice? Unfair...sorry with their Bible, how I should be using my IQ.


Okay (the birds remind me from the kitchen side)

Is Kate .... (yawn), 

you all don't nap? The SM you Harry Prince, you.....imagine she has an argument to the court room on that true love must be, far away I don't need my IQ those. Before or after panda and your mother that kinds - it must be Dr. Janez, those.

No, not to the judge in any of that, you would be assuming, like me thinking, she talk about the true love, or Dr. Janez those per name she either files what, and go forward to ask or talk to the judge, those? I say no would be she doesn't do those better. She is a religious leadership, and the judge is a personal level a person.

You mean those relevant or not relevant? Not relevant. 

Waste her time? Yes.

Doing no good? No good.

But any meaning in it? No.


Because.....  ???

From the legal stand, she .....did a very very very stupid thing with that kind of idea. I wasn't told and I got hurt all long, and when I did wake up and turn around, its in the middle of everyone can see me that with a certain fact that she didn't do the people approaching. The old people hurting the youth all the time, but she didn't have that right or that claim, because she puts on it.

Meaning?

She has zero legal experty to imagine what that is or why that is on the TV.

That will be hurting her or hurting us?

Her.

You mean she gets killed?

Included

All around her dead?

That, no.


Say again which things OU, like people dead, or a ring she stole from you, but its Dr. Janez, so its at him, she wants him back, or saying good will wish, and cannot steal your side of anyone, 30 years too older that kind, it was the dead guy?

No, that now I can see...it used to of course hurt, everywhere on the TV. That is....really really really stupid. She might really get herself or those around killed and that order just not manifest it yet, whichever all that...


Like believing in true love, that kinds, or this is again the original file?

I already say, that is really really really really stupid. 


What's the difference you killed her, let's say or the judge kills her?

Its already too late, she walks in by herself, that is forever.

Legally? 

The judge saw her, a dwarf in person.

No, I mean terminating......whatever.

If I terminate her, that is American given me that right, and they handle that body military wise having some decency. The judge so angry, she or he puts her dead body in the sulfuric acid. 

That is why you say so stupid?

Right.


Is OU or those true love claim related to the height, if saying how to claim?

An intellectual debate, not those things, Harry.


Like you and Shane, and one day together or not together, the height claim those?

No, I don't have a file in the court, Harry. 

Then what if you do have a file, I can see what you are doing?

I say that again, I have ZERO file. I don't need to explain to you why that just happened that way. 



Harry, put that aside, you want to tell Meghan....or you write it down, list by list, anything outside the Mansion starting when, you did what in the military, I used to read some newspaper you machine gun at where? She knows that is before you exit the palace, and anywhere else after "as the works" you do, outside that 2019, CA door? 

So many girls sitting here looking up to you?  +  a youngster Hugh


One day if I am no longer me, its another girl. You thought about how to destroy everyone in mind, the whole family, and + 3, + 4 more girls on the side + we don't know the number in UK, for the gay-to-gay reason, Shane doesn't agree with you, or that ligation was a weak one. 1 Simon, together makes the Bible + mix up it used-to-be SMCH?

Without me here

Its without you to the future, you think?


Harry, you tell Meghan, one of those claim, if were your Father's name, this was colonize land like India where that comic book, its how to slaughter the Indian land, its where this after 1911, UN cannot legalize here, because the personality here are all very weaken and mild. Taiwanese local all around evolvement since they move down.

UK  doesn't know

        

                                                                                tw, gone one,+3,+4 girls


You go home like you used to. That entire "colonized" you claim land....just random girls be dead like the thai idea anyway. Its very very far away, those garden party of another sunshine, you want to say, no one knows but 1, when the news went back to England all world.

There is an otter name Mako, there is a cat. That is in Japan !

You just random asked. So what did you ask, what did you find out, to that statement 1 person reads in front of you? 

Meghan should imagine, or just all hearsay from me? 

The domination of the sea, there was a history England to Spain ... an iliterate like you or drugged from shouldn't be that very reason, the proudness like your father, was the Indian that time a reason, it cannot be the Thanksgiving or else you would do the same to American all land. The people too much, Anna scream too loud, this OU, or they all are. You checked it.....the pompeo uprising of all equality human dignity, that world if you were, too.

How this map 90 degree turn its 


Ireland                                                                             US



I remembered Tina, you know Simon's arm if were....til the day she realized whom he is + her. Her redemption is forever kneel, you wonder....I know, or you guessed. She will never be her.


No, you and your brother is similar 20 years ago until the media left you two, and when you starting some public duty, you are dragged everywhere, so you are too scatter your run about, its just one of those small tiny things you asked, you might have 1000 things you wish to ask the judge, or all around. Its favor you, or you want to chat, or one of those you like the party center of the attention, but you fear, or you sadden...all these movies all together.

You married to a women whom has a business, some her works might be the goodness kind for the public, so she believes your family are like that. Its not one me, a girl, goes and destroyed you a marriage, you say you believe or don't believe, you two work it out, or work up to have 2 kids and a future for both of them. Both her and Kate doesn't have 2 or 3 kids to say a future like my mother raises us for the first time. 

The food, the shelter and the money, and her a lot of the worries. The other two kids when they grew up, she will never get a life, because they need to have a life, and I stay here or I left a life? You and your brother or even them 2 didn't need to pamp the kids to grow in education, because that you have a lot more supports and the quality life you can go forth without each other included. But you as a boy, or as a man ....



Black Hawk Plan

Next movie: Lake House.

Starting. The birds from the kitchen says wish you all to know. (Shut up!)





No comments:

Post a Comment