10/03/24

So can you do an argument at those round table, asking?

You write it at home, prepare that yourself and know your flow charts to join in and talk.

To chat is to get one argument correct, right?

You can.

But not the whole paper?

Correct.

You always know that?

... ... You can ask your lawyers.

So....(stare at me), if the judge has to be the judge, a very stern that person not those smile-ing and the talking person in those round table, or the health care workers smile-ing.....Those judges are the only doer?

Correct.

So we waste our time if they comfort us, but the judge deny?

Right.

You are very very very sure about that?

Of course. 

So we happy to get near these round table, the happy weekend for 5 weekend, they smile, they talk, they comfort us, we believe one of them can do something for us, that is advert these argument, you mean its only the judge is the final doer?

Exactly.

We just waste the 5 week + the weekend?

Correct.

You are so sure we gonna fail in those round table?

Are you taken that to the court room floor all the time in the end? If that answer is YES, you better know that very clear what is the court room mean, not the round table implies.

So no body really knowing this fully? 

I just explained to you.

YOU SAY the judge is the final doer?

Correct.


I think I am most decent human on Earth to ever even explained the per details to any of you doing nothing but ill inside your heart, the soul and the mind. Not to waste time, and I explain to you why not wasting time at all, be very very very careful in life. Be very careful.


What makes you believe we might be wasting time, if they hurting us none stop, and hurting you and some other people all around?

The space and the time. I know we are a lot modern an its all very modern. When you walking on the road, things are joyful so you get to the farmer's market, pretending, its a causal dating or with another guy, I understand all that. But....something is disturbing me, and I am not literally putting it down the words, and you already either hurting each other or you literally went to yell at the judge, or yelling at each other. That situation is very unsafe for anyone else to join even to imagine a discussion over it. That entire situation is out of control.

But they are hurting us!

I know.


My stomach so bad topsy turby.....we are the God with the big bird that painting, the Indian General Trumans' show, and his mansion that idea, because his space and time doesn't look like different. The outside they doing the same thing like you, his race, also wrong. My stomach....

Meaning it is what they forcing me a bit those Flower Thousand Bones, but ...that is not the painting neither. That is the third stage, Long Stay |  The celestial 1  | The celestial 2 competition.

The professor, or the educator or professionalist, all that Zawanna, Kail them...I used to say, the central, as part of. If I don't align to them, I feel vomiting. I have to.

You coherent to talk to the people, you make a big business on the table, the mature talk. That person seeing you, they know you have that langauge, but I think its Zawanna that person's space and time is he can waste time. The rest of them cannot waste time.

That will panic me out, right.


At least you coherent to any group when you put it together to sit down and talk. Coherent, or the attitude, and some big business people know you have that, something something....you know how big business, or the plan, or the experience, someone talk to you, you can response back, and that person knows you carry that kinds of the talks? Or those highly successful professors, lecturing 100 students those big lecture hall. Or Zawanna or alike, those hospital exactly like the TV, those have no problems. I have no idea what it is. Of course, big business, bigger money stake and talk.


The boyband fights a lot and they have many issues, but the money is big enough, or the staffs, or the company. But they are not the part of the equation maybe, or that is the crowd goes to. They stay in that jobs.


You worried, or just us?

Coherent, or the profession. They are not going to seriously literally use that England sports car those giant mansion exactly like Truman's show. I joking, or I at least input some efforts, not a literal we.....my stomach upside down those. I want you guys all calm down, and find your money or the career correctly. As a group, I am happy for you, and people will do things for you, and you can succeed, but in between coherent. As a group, I also think you are fine, someone will look after all of you. Without me, still find as a group. Happy, and the guys or the girls, or the girlfriends, you all fine with it. It looks should be fine.

Just my heart beat, I have no idea why I am heart beating. 


Like you suffered a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot...the painting, you draw.

You will never be me, nor that painting concept. But correct, try to be me, but you will never take that suffering a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot...even you pretend to be, you still cannot get to where I am in combine, the rudimentary subjects you splash out. I have no idea what it is. You just stay in that group should be okay.

Is that your appearance? If you lose it in 40 years, you will hate yourself, those?


My heart beat on those, it does not sound right, neither.

The white hair....shouldn't be those in competition with the younger girl look alike Laura those walking in the court room and you lost the lawsuit 40 years before, anything you talk about it including hurting me with the guys?


It cannot possibly be those stupid little petty things, those...right! 


I have to go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment