10/03/24

Again, I want to know what is the imagination today.

I am so tired to write these at all.


(Read my own notes yesterday)

You, ghosty....did you do anything recently my head, this morning included?




(Shut up ! Lady, so old !)

Hi Ronan ~~~ What? Everyone is an issue in the world to reach AD 2000.

They are the issues never end for one lifetime. Are they your classmate in the same school, Ronan? The university major those near by you, they told me that on the wiki, but there is no name for one you Ronan. Do you have at least 1 classmate, the facebook begins to rise up?

No, I don't need all these too professional people. Are they consciously remember whom people are? Like the mental, or the dementia, or hire-to-use? It shouldn't be, right? They take them off if they found out they have the condition?


If what? My classmates have to go back to their parents for the next 20-30 years, we will never interact? Correct.


Between the guys, they just fight and kill each other, and someone got pushed.

Mike and Keegan fights and quarrel 

And Tom got push, and Daniel were too fat.


Say what?

Someone hurting me, and hurting each other. Then the bank industry or the tech group, and no more technology for a very very long time.

True.

I don't usually use this hospital design App making an appointment or the phone. I just walk-in and asking them, and get it done right there, and asking them. I myself like to do that. The real doctor whom could give my mother any other numbers to see him, but she chooses to insert the appointment to number 1. Usually the doctors already given the appointment number when we exit it. She cancel that each and every time. She just be more mobile on the phone herself and she has some spare time as the handicap.


Do they each have their family and the relative to say, they going out of the house, they stick near their family all around? I got told so many different things, and it might be worsen.

Between the guys, like you....you fight with that someone, you two always care about it how to kill each other. The physical fight, the physical hit, or anything until the other person dead. That is how it between the guy-to-guy. 


You guys didn't switch people when a certain thing hit the boyband?

I didn't know any of you, right?


"People's heart attached to a lot of the hatred things inside them."

It can be a word someone says to them, it could be the first met, someone doesn't like another person. I said that, not she says that. But for the money, some people spent a lot of the money, some people like to be frugal, so as long as you find a job, or your family can sustain you, you live and breath til you have the next jobs.

Me, they probably just need me to lay down and not be running around and sleeping well, be happy. And when I get home, its all these issue I want to fix with my family or the relative near by, they are aging and now this is 8 years pass, and I don't want to be running about.

Sometimes the church or the spirituality doesn't require that, just your parents means to you the most, or your own home, or your country sometimes, whichever the things you speak the same language or a different belief system or you vola, no one cares what you say.


You very sure, or you guessing from what I say to conclude, Ronan?

It probably is all worse and I have no idea the details.


My family is all handicap, they are outside, so they learn their social skill. Tina drinks, American allow people's every free will include to kill people, so everyone can return home having a somewhat family, except Tina and Harry, they go home like 12 oclock, drunk and waste, and vomit, that is the perfect world - America. 

That's it.


You say Tina what, the details those things she hides and beat me, and then...hiding the movie Frozen, her and her mother, or her or her first intern. The money or the talk. Both of them are the handicap. We have a past, as a family, so as we grew up, I remember. Most kids are not smart, Ronan.

Some human never learn no matter what, he or she will never grow to be smart, anywhere they go or talk. 

So the movie didn't talk about my parents, I will tell you that much. But that is a dividing and separation problems, and they put the Frozen on top, its the separation me and my sister / Hank.

I think its that simple ! I didn't know I will be this SUPER important, so Tina has to leave.

1) My parents all that past  2) New Frozen on the top of it, me and my sister.

That's it, nothing else the problem I will tell you.


Ronan,....if I want to

You are only 10 people to say thread and steps where everyone breaks apart every single human away from almost everything or everyone. 


I always found that maybe Shane is with Mark, they are together. It doesn't look right, but they are happy. So the left one its Nicky and Kian. I just be the vase flower on the wall when this I don't feel anymore that side....I am feeling it, so I attach to it and Zawanna told me.

Being a leadership, Ronan ~~~~ Which leadership? 


Then what if one day Nicky and Kian comes back, and I am no longer me anymore.....this looking Ana or Anna thing?


No, answer me. When God allows the human race to strive on Earth....not about this Sailor moon or 4th or 5th Era, one 2012....its long time gone and past and brand new, another 10 years gone. God says.....The human helps one another, love one another, God made man in his own image. So I can just walk away.

Its temporarily everyone holds at it the same ship.

The corperation interests or the company interests.....that is the value through money, and that is BTX system file I say.

All the animals have zero dollar to start.


This part we never talk about it, Ronan. The TV is the laws, and so are that including everyone coming if from outside in. No one talks about it, because for them, its worse. But they will expect you to be a little bit different.


Why don't they kill before so now to end up all these junks at the same time? 

They be careful with it, if they did kill, I have no idea whom they say they kill to be honest.


Harry has the issue long time ago.

If the singers all have the holes in their brain, its on the X-ray they use the drugs. If they got switch 3 times, that is not 3 Hallie, Halley, and NYC ice cream Halley right?

Ronan, you are the only one doesn't get switched? 


The pet is not the human factor, but I look at it.

I got injured twice, so no more hunger game. I just sleep ~~~ I did sleep. And just any time I go to sleep.

Be vegan and be a doctor?


I don't smoke, Ronan. NEVER drugs, Ronan, and I will never require to cook all you meat for whom, none of them is that important, really. 

Be a doctor, be a writer, or be a professor. I guess....I got told its an aim, but they never force me they just know my intention it was on that route. You want me to say to get jealous at the music world money wise, all that.

Is your brain has the hole in it, too?


Are you all the original back in 1999?


I am not going to talk to the drug users....and you all count in few just 1 Westlife and 1 you Ronan, and...I think their head have the holes in it. Seriously. You, Shane and Mark....the current in front. They are not the original, right? I don't know.

Its sad for the fan. 


King has an invite, just look at them, I am so scared, which Ronan?~~~

But if my family I have to implant them, I would do that communication myself. Sometimes they are all somewhat handicap, and shorts of the language, the hospital supposes to work on all of them. Be together, to talk about it, to sit in, or whichever reason someone the parenting unbrella goes and talks about it.


Square and Irene all have the issue, Ronan.

This entire world, everyone all has a family issue somewhere somehow, and someone gets killed. Well, if your head have the hole, we will never meet, or see, or even know each other, as you might already heard from me in thousand time.


If you all have a hole inside your brain, we never require to talk anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment