10/05/24

Every family has the existing and the past problems.

The government has to input the experty people in it. You want to say your world is perfect. Square here has no world, or UB those or UK them, none of them are the family world?

Or you want to tell me what I see, all along?

Your brother   |   You

   You help him the life jacket with you together

            Jump the middle.


He trusts you, that is what you mean. Hugh ! ( my wall ) 

Next week, you both flying back home in CA will sound like a perfect plan to me. 



You what?

This is bad for your faces, or bad for me in front of me, all faces? 

You know how many faces I have ever seen?


You use the excuses to hurt people. Your are D in grades, F in the character, how many times you want to read that on every walls? When we finish this You Harry too greater pee all over the places to play the small reports to the small human, talk or nag.


Sexual....??

Yesterday?


It was a real case. Those deli meat shop, a girl she wearing the eye glasses those....she cut off her finger in the meat machine, wave at the taxi to go to the hospital. Right now, we talk so much so much so much about how good the doctors could be....in America, its not in 5 mins. Its a very expensive taxi for the 10 dollars an hour, to wave a taxi if you can find it, to hope the hospital will fix the chopped off the finger, that is the bone fix it or amputated.

If .....everyone is indoor bound, my UB those, and Ola is the one sticky out. No, the UB when they got told, someone will have to tell some people, and they find out. All around there the profession, or the students intern included.


You mean I never comment about the movie, or the true love were the accidental insurance, whom to die outdoor in the sun, in the water, in the gratitude of the car door stuck in North Tonawanda. Its very bad area. From Rochester, might be 1 and 30 mins to drive and those traffic hours is bad. Everyone is jamming up at that I-90, all the truck stuck all there at 5:00pm. She is a girl imagine that is raining or snowing. She doesn't tell anyone, and she is on her way. That is very psycho and irresponsible. 


If you Prince Harry and Ola be found....let's say two different location to two different relatively causes.....No, Harry, that Elizabeth II, if that is real, that is on that cases, and someone so capable to spin into this movie, everything spelling all there is bad. To me, just move away all that, whatever that means. 

But if you saying.....I am aware all these, to where the end results you Harry D or F and Ola is the last one in class. Those does exists, its not good looking.

What about Elsa? Doesn't exist. It could be someone dead before, or too old already pass away...it can just be you and Ola cases.


So it won't be me reflected? It can be my mother, she is by herself, and not doing well. She got hit by the truck passing it by if I am not around, and got home, no one here, she shower, and she felt headache and die next day. Those kinds...


Do I tell Shane?

No.


Why they do that?

I already say that enough, tie to the chair, and the bed. Minimize the rotation of the 4 limbs, and minimize those outdoor venturing best. Focus on the paper works.


If someone understand what you wrote?

I just tell them, what that might be entail. That is three party of the none related events, but no one sought out that, to improve that situation. Now we are reflected to 2014, something did get done, I came back home. I can only hold 1, and related to the other 2, so the next 30 years, someone is minimized on their side, both Rochester NY, and you and Meghan side. Its 3 none related incidents, 3 party doesn't know each other.

Is there any substantial reason why that is the movie?

Like I said, someone input that, when I bring out earlier this "I think", they go to the other movie doing an early prevention, to see if that is what those are. Yesterday.


So it will never be our lawsuit, its always what you said?

Probably.


Will it always be the none related 3 party incidents or situations?

I think so. None related, meaning 3 different places, not true love, not interested, not related.

You believe that is what it is?

True. But the actual history, that guy looks might be like that singer, and when I saw that singer "My Way", he looks very identical to nick when he was young. 

He is murdering you?

No, that will be 4th party. When I am home, I have more resources to manuver. It might be the US medical board always knew, if they knew that earlier, so they move me, that's the best. Sometimes you do wish, someone knew that earlier.

The none related 3 party, and move you away from one of the none relative side

Correct.


Why would they do that?

I survive better or I breath better, that is 2 life, me and my mother preserve. They didn't know whom else to be, so behind they find out. If I didn't get online, I never say, they go by what they think, and I never tell all of this above, so you all could be 50% suspending in the air, because I give them here another 50%, they fix all that behind or find out.


You believe that?

Yes.


If Ola becoming like you, preserving her family side?

You wished she would, she could preserve all on her side, or Dean a bit, Wing a bit. Then one of them has something extra else to do. 

Are you going to talk to her about that?

Definitely not. 

Why not?

She doesn't know Dean or Wing, I am not sure they talked in that program if she is not pushing them down. 


Do you have your own school program, you went back to the associate degrees after the military? Your own friends, or the classmates? For your facebook other than the fan clubs?

Westlife you know they are from Ireland, they are Irish. UB they are the American, I live in America before, or Canada. I live there. You are an England Prince with a Canadian Diva, for Netflix. You can live happy in England not bothering your brother and King. You have a whole upper class world including Hugh, to make some friends, those they talk to you smoothing you happy world life.


Harry, American taller guys, are not your pamp up England money rich those taller white guys.

But they are still the white taller guys. They know what you are doing with all of these, the girls, the guys, the family, the parents, or the relative?

If you are a D, or F in the school, just because you are the England upper world Prince, you still end up to Harvard America, to take those human, not the state college from 5 Lakes, there are the military installment there, not for you to say to them all over the Campus Police, that is Ellicott, or that is the Ellicott Creek to say Harry Potter castle. 

You need to tell your Father if you imagine you walk on that UB Campus at all, seriously. They have the military from 5 Lake walking on that campus, no one knows ! You don't go over those campus housing or the campus what not, to inquisitive them. They have no idea. If you Harry or Obama even just random ending up there....you sure you know which 5 Lake military refers to out bound of the America towards Canada?

You don't make a joke, you don't leave your pamp England flowery world supposed to be.



Harry, do you still get one family member in UK talking to you?

The phone, how do you arrive in Japan, or anywhere on the map no one knows next day where you are? Nanny's phone, or the aunt, they are all present they themselves on the royal channel, you want me to call them? The UB doctors those?

Those are your aunts and the cousins, right?  I didn't watch it for a long time, I told your father, I am busy both on the writing lawsuit + right now, so I am not watching them anymore. Your grandmom has a dog, or your father has with Camilla on her mother's day, you passing it by. 

You have a dance on the red carpet floor, the Roman Catholice those church on Sunday very often, your brother very cared about it.

I said I would piece of that SMCH, we have no carpet towards.....British Flag to side by the Parliament. You take those as a joke, or you want me to tell your brother, "Since you are here the Long Stay, there was a history about someone did something as the whole family is ready for it or is not hinted to it, so the prevention was early. I was so much older that time, I could have so many life experience accumulated to pretend ONE thing like this.... "


I remembered. You heard me talked about it? They already distance their daily life away from you. The Queen look at you, or all those near by VIP all looking with a great amaze, and you are too nervous at the camera front?


And one day if there is a girl look like me, because how far this Your mother, or my father's side, or outside galaxy, all these Panda saying or the crystal ball the otters kicks....

You got told to do, too often...or the addiction still on you, not the trace spell on you. The addiction on what on you, and you working on it? That withdraws to your own private room, doesn't need to end up a flight to UB, right?

People doing things for every reason than the real reasons, what is that?



10 years

UB has so many of them,+ Jones and Tina or Pang's accidental insurance, the American medical bill that piles up, someone else will ask you Harry?

I sleep on my bed, tie to the chair or the sofa to get fat, slowly walk, or soak, or the nail cut, the toe nail cut, and the hair washed. Say hi to Westlife, say bye to Westlife. I never walking out of the door because of you all....but thank you for coming. Not cooking, just eat, not cleaning as much, but my finger nails, the door knob for my mother, or the trash, or the hair roller sticker to the ground, that I done that....

The Chinese New Year will come by...the windows or the door for the new air.

You are too busy at your body withdraw, or that addiction trace on you, you need to make a mess of everyone's life, so no one will bother you where you hide, or done things its none of the people's business? Tina does that !


I have to hear this .....say it again?

Something Ola written everyone to jail, or everyone in confine. 

A superman Tamang, or the head pain, yours head pain, not your brother's.

Or Shane's high tech belt, or the pain, once the breeze air to the brain, they went to 100 x worse, they go drinking get drunk with the friends.



How is Ronan? You like his song? Finish talking about my classmate and Shane.

Everyone by now knowing my jobs, the real jobs written the last 10 years, some of the facts, or some of the seen things, some of the validate facts required to say the proof, and all that. They realize, what jobs I bear my head frame strain...that is how they put me up to the jobs.


All that ......pain. You like Ronan?

But that person may not be as real....what you gonna do? Is Ronan real?


All the guys might be having a lot of the problems, not just the UB + all the boybands + all right here, inside Thor's life, any all of them life. I just want to lay down, don't even think about it, myself.


Here are the vendor's food. Japan or Korea, you all two new to the experience. I have never really....eating the vendor's food all my life, starting when I was young, really. You need to inquire the staffs, if they let you, or they know where, or they bring it to you, okay? You sit down, and you eat, and you drink something and....you don't feel edgy and call Meghan you are enjoying your food. Its close to the dinner time, the night market might be at 6 or 7. 

I ate the sweet potato fried small ball, they come in 5 or 6 the purple or the yellow. The french thin pan fried look like a fan with banana and chocolate. Some French fries. Some pan fried bun with meats in it. A Thai thin pancake with the slice banana. The stingy Tofu, my mother bought them. The steam or fried. Usually she buys them so I eat. 

Yeah, these weekend, Kate and Meghan they still working? People go to the night market, when you all going on a date.


Me, no.  My mother took me to another night market, but I have never been there by myself too often. The electronic store I did.

I am not sure...you all have the personal staffs to take you for some better restaurant, spent out the money with the table cloth? 

Some better lightening, some left over, some take home with some fruits plates. Tomorrow morning you have the fruits or the drinks. You get close to the things more near to you, not Ronan they are. I cannot tell too many things.


At the night time I don't drink the bubble tea, no, there is no wine. I think....7-11 they have the milk tea, not the bubble tea. Its at night time, how many things you put in your stomach.


Not interested to know any of that....whom and what. Tony.

For love reason, you would punish the cruelty of that person. The gay reason or the love reason?

I don't actually know I have a guy's reason anymore, so everyday just imagine when I get up there to the Heaven world. Its nothing pretty, all politics, I hate....


You and Dean is very similar.


Dean is like those guys they care about everybody or anybody. He and Justin has too many gf, and Justin is the open ones talking none stop, so Dean probably likes to hear about it that kinds. He found someone new I believe before the medical school on the facebook, the taller girls, and later in the medical school.....not sure its just passing by, or he is upset for something. It exists in that hallway.

He doesn't look like controlling type, but he is. Every friends of his, he wants to get his controls over, but he is impaired, not very organized, or his parents older, so no one taught him, how to organized, and he likes to eat. The organization like file-ing, or those girls could make a presentation and sent him a photo or a video. Those kinds...prepare himself a meal. His parents too old.


So the heaven has so many options, I take that Shane 8 to 9 hell.....he does that on purpose, or he is really what it did says,.....


You care about the animal says?

Not the lines before, the lovers aspect, the Earthly or the heavenly lover's aspect.

All these animals all knowing anything before I said, how interesting.....before.



What do you think I should tell Ronan from your all family background? Its one of those belief if he doesn't work out all your background karma those. 1 person him.....how? Those talks, it will never be the lover's aspect. Per hour, or per act of forwardness...all that if were Bible or the Bible Codes extract, they doing this for 2000 years for the Bible Code or the recent last 30 years technology.

Or going back to the school in America, someone sponsor him, having a host family, that kinds? The university education and high literate. Is Ronan real? 


I am trying to believe Shane is not like Dr. Bing Shen, seriously the first day I realize. That is what his wiki says, 2 years almost will pass and gone. Per word standing in front of the mirror, or next by me, what do you say out of your mouth? You know where we going means going up means? Its right on the television, and what did you do in Ireland other than these 8 to 9 th floor hell, intensity meaning coming towards, that is a funny hell, not going it down.

Someone might really really love those wolvine and deadpool seriously. 

The first day I read him ....and several months, or after....he is more and more and more like that Dr. Bing. He never heard from me though.

He is an European, so he is a lot more nobler, like I filed. 

His personality comes a little bit forward as the years he aged, and all that. I look at every thing he kinda informed me. It would be....I buy my own house things I use, he passed it by, and he uses it.

About 3 months ago, it was 3 weeks ago, just happened it was during the China tour, I said 3 weeks later, I call you. I am not sure in 3 months exactly like the last year was the moisure, or the cleanser,....this time I give him some homeworks, I am busy. Its in English.


Did I remember Shane? or Mark?

Shane.

The rest to date?

You wish them dead like you look at the Maroon 5. I can only tell you how i remembered....because that was intuitive like 8th grades. Now, no, not like that. 

You go back and see?

I did !  There is a video If I Let You Go, maybe they were those MTV on the TV we did see it here. I will tell you definitely not that Mark. Its the middle that guy. 

25 years?

27 years. but something happened to the years, he is younger or they were younger.


What is that he talks on the TV?

You know the musician and the Hollywood is not related, right? He is a composor, the song writer and per album is his artist creation. You know that, right? With some other lyrics writers, if he changes them, or if he checked them. 

Is that similar to producer for the movie?

Kinda, but that is just the music album, its not the move whole set, they have a budget to create all that, so they have a committee board. The song writers....I don't think its like that.

So when they are on the TV interviews, they are very different?

Correct, and he is an Irish. He probably puts everyone on except him.

Because he is the song writer, he doesn't need to go on the TV?

I think so.


Do you talk about where to live at?

When I am normal.....not these throne to talk, the current events to comment, I have a different voice. I got a load of the sky / the clouds and the birds flying like that in the reality its ....I don't know how to tell him, because Mark and Nicky I think I saw the video. I did tell him the real reality. You cannot have 10 birds on my roof, its an immediate landing, we screaming back and forth every single day, that sounds normal to him Shane's life. A little bit embarrassing, and he got the pet.....not sure. Those too near a certain line things, we may not be together. The WHOLE animal kingdom interface...that is probably not I sound like, but might be. Like a girl screaming at them, and coming back to the room, "I am sorry Shane, its not to yell at you."

That is not too often on the phone, but.....not really meant it, it might be a reality. But I did tell him.


You ever have a pet?

Definitely not.

Talk to them inside?

Of course not.

Synthetical?

Yeah !



So you have any plan for Meghan and the kids with you to go camping when they grew up? Like up til.....me left my home, Tina and Pang gluey to their mother. So the father leaves. You are a rough guy's air, everything is stern up, she felt comfortable, you talking to her ?

No !

Like me have more girls surrounding me as we grew older, I hardly remember there is a guy, they are all very rough air felt, as a girl, most time is not sip through the bones, and the kids didn't grow up all the guy's air like the fatherly to the mother, or to the kids, so you plan that in advance? 

... ...

My mother sewing a lot, she likes the girls around, and that is when my father and my uncle left. Those women now had their own more their parents life, and my father and my uncle gone back to their mother. The real things did happened.

.................

Yesterday there was a sheet and today is the second sheet. You have 2 kids and the other 3 kids growing up without too many guy's air all around, how to do that?


You going to see Westlife, that is 4 guys cooking on the table?

I ask Shane, he knows what I can cook. I have never cooked yet the 4 people's table food, correct.

Without Meghan, where I gonna go?

You realized ......!!! You actually control things, so brainstorm, think through....observe the girl-to-girl if they are happy, you make a note, and think for Meghan, and plans for your kids grown up life, one day tell her you care about it. You are not sure if you have to the palace, but you do your homeworks, its her life happy without the guy's air all rough on her or to the kids later growing up. Be dedicate and attentive to it. What she likes, what she efforts in, is she tired, how many hours she blinks her eyes, her contacts, her washing the laundry.....put some thoughts, her own time, her own space....if you imagined. How do you talk with your tone of the language to convey to her - you are working on it, you have only 1 brain. She can see it from the television.


When you being with Westlife, or that Shane....

I actually not sure I will be, because...the last thing I really need to tell him, was ....." What do you think the flying landing means, you know of from the sky? Our city is downstair the telephone number, but there is a different kind ....its often the movie theme song. I can be dead, but you cannot be, if that happened, you think?"

You two talked?

No.

But you plan not to be with him, it is not the birds....its the whole animal kingdom interface, that is the word you use?

No. I figure it out later....he is on the business tour, one day pass, then next day on!


Then how do you gonna tell the whole Westlife, or Ronan included?

That is why it never will come up the conversation until that day I really need to talk. I figure it out that day that moment on. Its not near.

You tell them the animals, or the animal Kingdom or the animal kingdom interface.

The animals.


So you never never even mention a word of it? That is not what we thought.

Every morning I look at my birds on the sky I have the tear on my wooden deck. They are the real guys, a girl like me to imagine and say, "Hey look...." and what is the next line? You imagine those conversation, I live in the real life. The next line, and the next words to phrase....

There is a word like that?

No.


Do you miss American life?

No.

So its here?

Yes. Your father will heart jump, I am telling you those costs of each person in their real life in America. I need to tie up to my bed, these walking distance for as long as I can hold it. The bathroom, the washing, the office chair, its an immediate sit down. I exercise home, those are all compact.

You heard that too many?

Yes.



Sometimes you know.....having a love or having someone pointing the finger to, or a perfect life, its you wishing that someone well inside your heart, and outside you meant it, wishing him be relax, not those Nicky's issue back then. He can just die in Ireland and wishing him well, any of those stressful idea. None of that are nice, and....I don't know what it is now, but I wish him and them the best.


Why you scream?

You and Meghan good, and your brother they have a fight, and me and Shane will not be together? 

Shane has Westlife one whole life time problems because of that Nicky !


I want to go to sleep, I am sure you all know its Sat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment