10/02/24

You won't even try?

Definitely not.

Then what if I becoming a guy?

I only worry about me, I will tell you that. There is a reality to becoming a guy.

You believe those?

I seeing those.


So no one will find out right? If a girl walking in the court room in the daily light?

No.

Anyone wish to file to walk in, they can only see from outside someone walking in, but not the content inside the package?

No.

Like the bank statement those?

Correct.

You will be so bold to tell everyone, that is no privacy and stop everyone even you yourself a girl, you gonna lose all of them friendship, you know? to group together, or the girls buddies together?

I say no, I mean forever no. So I bring my words to clear.


You don't think people should have the freedom, not to listening to you, and one of us win, what if?

oh ~ I try to imagine that is not the case, but too many times people just so needed to try, and I believe people are in both stream direction. You can come out to tell the public, you doing that in front of everyone's faces, and why and why not. But not behind everyone's back, and you tell lies, and there are those stood in some social occasion, you go and bragging about it what you ever done privately and laughing at it.


What do you imagine, if all the guys show up together and join the court room, with all those girls, too?

I will never be there !

You seriously believing it if you tell those guys like that, they think you never imagine them a bit, those hot guys?

That is a very disrespected words to use, but they are the pop culture I understand what you say.

Like you mingle in between and make the best of the moment, probably they all have the money so they will never be with the girls, and all that.

They need to be 1 human get it right, stood before the judge, 1 person get all things right.

I mean 5.

I say 1 by 1.


You don't think you be a guy, you need to get along with the guys?

I can tell those guys 25 years on ....I hope they are fine.

How you gonna find out?

I don't think they are the most quality human in person whichever I could see it the medical care attention required, and they are aging out. AND, they need to be ONE big happy family all together for Ronan.

You believe that?

I always know why I say that for.

As a girl, that is not hurtful to you, 1 Ronan means?

That's fine. 


You never ask us what we talk about it behind, or with Westlife, or NSYNC?

I need to?

Like we influence the guy what they should think of you.

Right.

You never think of yourself, that kind?

What thing I think of myself, that kind means?

Like how the guys talk about you, chat behind all together, so if one of them think bad about you, and then we one of the girls, or me to go in between, and then they see a different color or the height, or the dress or the pursues that kind idea, and then the best friends the groups or the girl's best friends they are the same height, or the groups of the dinner table like Chasez's sorority, or something together rally in the Washington DC, and help those female artists like you said. That kind of the imagination, I say "imagination" because I really imagine that. You don't?

No.

What do you usually imagine?

That is very "ilegal" way for saying how to live a life to me when I grew up. You almost like your English word, "blastomny" on that one guy. If that is with a girl, you "impure" her, or one of those sacred idea, but I don't know how to say that in English.

So you don't believe the social grouply to enhance the 2 people togetherness or the after party those?

I see no human because I despise them, not I need to or I want to, I need to survive my parents dying out, but here if you put "the parents" in the conversation will sound like a lot less mature to talk to the mass of the people and that every word "its mine", and I don't actually have them for a very long time, its a single parent, and hardly just saying the house has 1 extra person there.

And you don't like your parents that kind, their friends?

Everyone grew apart.

So you don't imagine like "Laura" those community parents, the friends, the social when the guy arrives, or 4 guys, or 2 guys, all that make your faces glow with all that community world around.

No, you don't say Laura, I insert that words there.....your world have all those relative I understand. I think that is Dean has it, right.


And you don't imagine that or telling Westlife that? Its on your TV but not anywhere inside the real life to meet, to eat, to social, and you say they are the close book to die, and soon they will die, all that?

Its the family image. No, not us.

Your sibling don't care about those?

No, not us. I see what you mean now. Laura's all world, she is from local to go to the near by number 1 state school, meaning GPA is good, and you have the GPA those apart from the rest of the high school associated drop-out, those?

I mean the court room meeting, or the gathering social, or 1 Westlife means 4, or all of the SA, all that, how to bring all the friends imagine to call them, and everyone makes a party, ....and....and ....and....

Stop!  No, not me. Not us, NO!


(Shut up, cover you mouth)

Type,    enter.


You don't sing to them?

(Shut up.)   type type type ....

They applause you and everyone talk about it, that is the enchanting song, right? Like the witness, those kinds? Or the guys be happy, you have the supports or the court room judge you will have the witness, that song, to that kind of the movie, so you can sing nicely and your family be proud of you.

I say shut up !!



You mean ....what the family means to be together those Chinese New Year like Thanksgiving or Christmas those? Adam, the first bf, he has those up north near Laura. My brother has that, or even Tina if they return to Taiwan, like a round table, he would be every year flying it back, and Tina would be like 5 years sometimes longer, but gather and see my parents' friends and their kids like the TV inside those?


I mean show up all together at the court ! Those...supporting you.

Definitely not, of course not. I wrote these not they written any of that. (The birds kitchen side means we be all together at the court). Definitely definitely not. Of course not. They don't even get told I am going to the court room, or this stack of the up paper in which nature whatsoever....


Like me imagine, not you imagine....one of those singing a vain song those full round table wedding venue all that?

Definitely definitely definitely not. Nicky has......his world all that. NEVER us, not us, not me, not.....them best, but they are the free will human. As long as I don't see them.

Do you meet, or talk at all? 

No.

Is that normal?

We grew apart.

Annually recently you seeing them?

My mother did. Yeah, like you say, annually, or a few years apart, my mother always seeing them from the phone.

Is this the Party reason, or just you the reason?

No one requires me to show up any friend.

I mean Washington DC.

I cannot be in America until 2045

I mean if you allow to go, are you planning inside your head, all of them to go?

Definitely definitely NOT.


What if Nicky them go, they all go and supporting Shane?

No, me 1.

You don't think, this looks like.....not right. The entire DC, you 1 human walking, just imagine that?

I say no is no. Not us. Each of the kids need to grow up more independently, their luggage to their zipper or the organization of the inside luggage or the food, or the clothing. My mother helping them or sometimes ship for them, so I back up. All of that 2 or 4 that will be independently be our wish, they sail of out here be best in America, and grow their dreams bigger and be fully grown up.


I mean the movie reason, and we imagine reason?

NO!


If their side coming back, yours side?

Shut up, I say don't talk.     They should be dead, and not coming back ever. 



You can ....talk about anything inside that book, those. + Nick all those family junks....

+ UB all those + UK all those + SMCH all those + any center


Except, us. 


What about America or Ireland those, like you? We gossip at it.

See, we have nothing to be gossip about. WE have no power, and all that.


I don't think you get the points, what are you researching? I mean, we mean....its like you gather a lot of the people and everyone family gathered, all that, so the celebrity can show up, not you imagine, you 1 human standing at 4 Westlife, where you gonna find them? And in DC, or not anywhere you will know where is SA, or that is your 5 Lords? So how you 1 human get near? With the group power, and the community whichever extra coordinator, like the mayor, or the near by someone can be request out, and your life is all set ! Like I imagine, we imagine that kind our life, and all that ~ the neighbors, or the near by whoms all kids, come and celebrate like the Bible end time story.

That is the capitalism society ! We are the oversea to America outside land....or those UB parents were....they don't count, then we don't count like that, but there is an international langauge, not to say anything else come with it.


I MEAN ELLA ENCHANTED means something, everyone together happy happy !

My 5 Lords probably is not them, I already quit to imagine thought about that. I seen my 5 Lords, not those. Is this one of the issues?

Kinda of. 

How you imagine it?

Like....(blush), the 5 Lords in UB, and then 5 Lords they...kissing and Biden.

What is that to end up kissing each other and that? 

I mean ....(hurry to pee)

You mean protest? 

No.

I kiss? Definitely not. (Head strain). I actually don't need any of that, seriously what else they don't turn themselves on the street, living on the street those kinds, many street artists ends at.


Speaking of the imagination, I thought, you know ...If I tell them how much I like them, and they see you one by one those?

ha ha ....That is a human guy, (Breath). You tell your parents before you wish to do any of that inside the house or outside the home. 










No comments:

Post a Comment