10/02/24

They just had a debate !!!

American President election will be next month.

This would be the vice they were at the debate 3 hours ago. We are exactly 12 hours difference (day or night) or the same hour to NYC. That will be the EST (Eastern Standard Time).

You all living here in Taiwan, cannot possibly don't know those CNN time and Wall Street. Your all 7-11 hours. Its your Timezone app. Your cooking time clock, the same app. That is the same, correct. Its at the below, 5 tabs. Usually you cook anything you have to bring your phone to the kitchen, that is the Timer.

Your phone is the timer, so go to the below, that is 1 2 3 4 5. First one is the Timezone. 


If you are on the hospital app. you need to get there 10 mins ago, on your app, to squeeze yourself in to get 1st number on your doctor's appointment, I think its you wake up at 6:30 and be there 6:59. 

Your phone fee / mins app, its this...phone company if you don't charge your per monthly plan, you can switch which account to where to say 6 months you didn't even use 1 min outside your house like me. You didn't even go outside. And you don't have an Internet plan. Right now last year thank to Westlife, I have an internet when I go outside. I usually staying home and my mother goes outside. She keeps up that expenses.

Your Health app its the morning, you walking around that 4 blocks to the Forest Park, or as long as that phone is with you. That I thought was default always in the phone when you do the purchase here....our 3C that entire building place.

The weather app, because WE have this temperature in the summer reason, its in celcius, not in F unit. Its C unit. 34 is WAY too high, 30 is too hot. 28 /26 .... C, that is the in-door, your own room air-con, but you need need need this app because every day if it rains, my mother has to carry ALWAYS an unbrella. I am mind absented, I forget, and it can rain that day.

Usually ABC coming it back, they have to get it done every doctor's appointment in only 2 weeks time.


IBon app, that is for if you printing directly from 7-11. You need the Line App, to scan that entire document and pay at 7-11. I did done it once, my mother helps me. Maybe you finished your MS Word, and go to a printing shop. I am not super capable with this 7-11. They have about 30 button running this City every morning.....


We only have 1 phone company, that is the app ! You only have 1 app. 

Per hospital is they using their own app. 


If you are all ready.....go to the places you all suppose to be happy ~~~ Its just a phone with an App on it !


Your personal staff does those app.

My mother !!! Before we go out, and she carried the unbrella, or my phone min, every 6 months, or she has to walk there. The hospital appointment time, she wakes up and wait on that app.





When you land in a new city, its not the first day you are customs to the language, or the app, or the hospital. That family or the relative never talk about the hospital or that expenses are too high. Here Asia is not the same currency, and we are actually the local residence.

The hospital entry points to talk about your life inside problems with the doctors.

Or the X-ray, you have to walk down, or the elevator uses. Let's say me and my mother, 2 people you are not fearful. 

Or the mode remover place, some of those.


Some people are not every day equip with those language.

Inside the hospital even those small tiny clinical surgery, like my hand, you will get nervous no matter what that is. You wish to be home, a bed, to sleep, some food when you get up, some warm water, some cold water, and you don't have to worry about what expense, and you just sleep through the next 3 days and flying home included.

You be happy, in all your happy world.


"Being argumentative, or being approachable in the court room or the law side....what's the difference?"

"The professional people have those langauge uses, so you give it to them to do it."

"Paying a lot of the money."

"Correct."

"It looks so easy at your part, you don't even spend a dime, even in driving, or be there, or wake up early in the morning, or other than the jobs, just staying home....bossing everyone."

"I am....always the Barbie in my own capital world."

"No money, no future."

"Some people too stressful, if they die, what their parents gonna do? They die out, too. Many."

 

"Do you wish the guys staying with their parents?"

"I did tell them."

"That is what you all behind talk about it?"


"The guys character is a lot different than the girls, they don't get up and run about, they are no longer the guys anymore. Anything swallowing it down its like the filtration of the natural straight tube. The girls cannot do that, if you seeing those reality picture, the half body down there of any guy, one whole lifetime, its half gallon all water down anything going through their throat."

"What does that mean?"

"Its exaggerating.....right."


"How do you use the cooking time clock?"

"12 mins on the pasta, shut off the fire 3 mins. Put the roasted potato in the oven, or the pumpkin chopped, with the roasted bell pepper, anything to soften the water out including those blocks of the Tofu. "

"You do it all at once?"

"No. Its next by, so I shut off the timer, put something in the pre-heated oven, and dice some cucumber with some salt, to wait, or the apple in the salt water, not changing the color."

"You doing that often?"

"I used to."


"What you do with the pre-cook pasta? Nothing else?"

"During the boiling, I put the salt, and I add the oil when they come out. Leave it in the morning."

"Can Shane or Nicky they eat it?"

"Shane, of course he can eat it or Mark. Some bites, but I thought I was talking about my personal space, 2 stove and 1 small tiny oven, my daily morning, no one is here and you forgot my waking up hour is 5 oclock before before the city wakes up."

"And the slow cooker?"

"Usually anything legume needs to be soaked over night, even the raw food too, if Shane eats the raw that will be the unsalted cashew."

"Overnight, you remember all that?"

"So 5 oclock to say by 9, something is on the table, but my kitchen is small tiny, just every food on it, I eating the soup all day long. "

"So you never required to go out til you die that kind?"

"Almost."

"Its not like you living the 2 place you speaking in English at your work?"

"Right, I will be from America."


Cooking is you don't get too hungry and swallowing it down everything. I just had enough with the guys to believe some of those things, but people like them Westlife. Too far away....I have too many things here. People like them, need to be left alone so they do their jobs better, I think its always like that, whichever jobs you don't hang your heart, and everyone else heart got hang for 1 guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment