7/27/24

⭐⭐⭐ My DVD player broken ⭐⭐⭐ I used to seen it Pitch Perfect 123, Fat Amy has an ending with her father. Me and my mother now.

Right.

No, most KY or UK univeristy sport team, or UB football team those has the teacher or the coach to go on the field trip - not on their own, no. The America since what things going on and on and on, they watch tightly on those sports world I think. We....our high school. That will be no boss, the high school, right. My high school here in Taipei, those kinds.

25 class fix number 45 and 3 Years = 3 Class Year (the Year book)

The 25 Perfect and 25 Class Representative.

The volleyball team captain, and the vice  + PR   |  Previous Year captain, the vice + PR  | Lower year

The basketball team captain and the vice  + PR |  Previous Year captain, the vice + PR  | Lower year

The Gun and Appearance captain and the vice + PR |  Previous Year captain, the vice + PR  | Lower year


The swimming team, the pingpong team  all leadership, because we are all sharing the gym space, everyone walk up 5 stone made stair, its all stone made.


The roller blade team captain and the vice  + PR |   Lower year


It would be we are the Top 3 school.

1st lady school 1000 students                  1st boy school same

       2nd only 33 girls  + 700 guys maybe

3rd we are third lady school, 1000 students       3rd lady boy school same

There is a 4th lady school 景美 (one singer, major made Shane those Facebook seen model)


No, there is no 4th boy's known school. Not I am particularly know that. 

To 聯誼 that is what the freedom means. We have the class teacher, the coach and 2nd brought me volleyball team instructor.

聯誼 will be the first year (10th grade) to meet the third boy school. The original class.

The team, no.


I personally don't know why those things happened.....right. Any of....outside the school wall those.


No, its the roller blades we put together the girl + the guy's school to have the final performance, the 2 school joins. There is nothing for the university sports team. That was a club, not an university team? 


I have some other friends as a group, the ABC perfect she does those thing, I know that basketball team someone, about 10-15 people probably, with the Representative in Westlife Lee's video. That will be the original class in the 10th grades. 11th and 12th are all re-sort. 

We each has a big and little in the same school. That original class from 12th or 10th grade big or little. (we called them the 學姊 and 學妹 )

Love to cry Little, in America, if you join the fraternity or the sorority, they tell you that, but they make it....more like its together. We were not. My entire schedule have nothing but the people, probably one less thing to worry about it, its the big or the little.


                                                                     Previous Year captain, the vice + PR 

Our umbrella the first day we enter the team, we have 100 walls to stablize with the posture, and screen it out. 


Probably you seeing enough human too crowded....I will tell you whatever I will tell you, most people have no people around them.


1st semester Perfect changed.  (ABC)

2nd semester Perfect with her best friend is the Representative (PR probably similar) 

4.0 that girl I think, in Lee's video (Westlife) 


I would be.....in the team, and the classroom to go to school, and go home and sleep. That one street I told Hugh to go. We eat there every practice night. 

On my desk to sleep or studying.  They go to the cram school, I have to study?



The roller blade team captain and the vice  + PR |   Lower year   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyCfCl46JSE

Me going with them to the Southern Taiwan to field trip, they asking me to go with all of them. I am thinking which team, that is not the volleyball team, right?


The EF Jackie that will be the volleyball little or there was EF Helen, and Sophie (Eric's 1 gf or knowing whom, they were 3 from mine school, all little age with Jason and Vicky, the same age)


hmm....those are no relation to be honest.....you get on the field (volleyball) and the final performance (roller blades), or on the weekend, the guys are on the metal bar with the roll blades, those are the real time. The time the ball didn't hit you, every second landing on you? and on the wheel....

If the teacher in class, talking and memorizing, those are the real time, too. Not the friends, but I know whom they are. 


No, I was the guest performance, the regional finished with the volleyball team. The roller blade captain asked me so I join the rehearsal. The other captain volleyball she....went to the bf, or having another this her music instrument rehearsal I went to visit.

=  My grade 3rd or 4th or....6th Perfect. K3 -K6, that one perfect, I met him on the road, 2 direction stair apart, I going up, he was behind going it down, 2 different far away stair. 

She was in one of those classroom, the volleyball captain her rehearsal, that Liz (Loving the Silent Tear, that instrument black silver, straight down. )  O-ball? 

He saw me, he called me. I turn around. 5 years.


2nd grade? Not the 3rd grade that was behind building?

He does those you seeing the video, that little kid does.  He was the Perfect.

You remember when you were a grade school, everyone live near by, and those school kids home address or the phone number. We talk on the phone. That time Daan Forest Park just building at it. His home would be in that direction I don't know where.....there is a big giant tree. When we get to the high school, the social events are also there.

But his house...I was just a grade school. They plant the short tree that time, but there was a giant tree that direction. The same 235 the tax building, its diagonal. I know that is the direction.


The field trip probably 2 or 3 months later were the Boston trip for 2 months. We come back, and that Christmas, everyone with the TA Eric + his gf, we together to watch that 101 firework, everyone. 

W Two Worlds, them.


okay, I can tell you the mess up things were...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aKkSYvLvXk

When we just enter the team, the short vice (previous year), she runs on every Wedn physical. She is the shortest setter they got in their year. None of us coming up yet. She runs very fast, but she is shorter, she partner with another taller spike girl. But....this girl, well, next by our field, all outdoor when sunny, its the basketball ball court, we were all next by that same swimming pool and those straight bathroom lower wall, the higher stair. We change the clothes in it. The external wall, its our volleyball team station at 100 times hits. 

So the big, their captain, and shorter PR, my Class year, they were all a lot taller too. I just look at these height......I am taller than her, right. 

The basketball team was that, we all getting not enough the team members to imagine how to stay on the field, so we pretending, or they did....whom guest practice for each other. Talking none sense those.....not enough people. 

The big (the captain) made us the heart shape cake, or telling us, or something....same as that shorter Feb 14th PR. Well, the lessen they telling us were.....well, the basketball team has the big or the little too. I don't really know why these things look like that, coming up....

But the basketball little that time, were my classmate, we both were near the Perfect ABC in the 10th grade, we were in the same class. She got a gf later on. She and me, we both rises up in the team the next year.  My birthday cake that Perfect or them 10 together, we well wishing.

Its probably one of those, someone telling me something, that Perfect from the original class, or that someone, anyone but that Westlife inside that girl, I get rid of her for the bathroom, the best friend buddy but she knew the basketball team girl, but two of us has no relation, we come up in the next year in the volleyball team and the basketball team. 

We have the social event from the original class, that's how everyone ends up in the Daan Forest Park, the Perfect and the Representative (probably similar to PR), we were the little in each team. I don't really know I forget.....maybe those raining day in the gym, the Gun and Appearance Team together. She Perfect ABC, she is the tallest, not the gun, its the Appearance team. She hold those flag and keep walking those. Not exactly the same.


WE suppose to go to the class in 8-4 or 8-5 you know? We have the classroom volleyball groups friends too. That will be the basketball short hair team, that girl with us.  

She was from that red hair - Sakura Cards 90s, that school, next by the Bank Circle, Hugh talking so much this Bus sit down, that Bank, next by. She and my mother both from that school. Aria and George used to be living across with Hank + his new wife.


Well....that is 25 original fix class x 3 + 1 military office the entire military teacher uniform. 

What was that so interesting about, we wear the uniform, and they are the officers at the entrance door. Not the sports pant wear. 


Probably just meant I go home, that's it. 

You know how long long long long time ago, that was.


One more, it would be....the darkness we walk on the mountain - the roller blade clubs finish the final performance, we SOCIAL between the girls and the guys to camping trip somewhere up there, there is a PR in Hank's video. The True Love Black and White, one of those.

Correct, I had a guy near, right. Its walking up no light, uphill, everyone walking. Its not just 2 of us, but it was similar to 2 of us. I think his jacket has a pocket, one of those.

BGT, Diversity that.....you all remembered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDr2DJOfAHc

That's the captain + the vice (the 3rd boy school the roller blades )

That is our captain in the roller blades, her eye glasses maybe.

Our PR :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqOVKYalqQ   


We had the group activity after the walking up the hill next day? The cabin we living at. Squeeze the chair those on the whistle count those. Every social events in the original class or the club events. Only the team we don't do those.

That's the Bii guy in singing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zmPZoMZEL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23roc8JpAM


The military class 軍訓課 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1FeyWYp9s

Our... Maybe its the graduation performance - the choreography. 

What is the idiotest thing ever happened? The indoor light, I cannot see. Because no one told us, there is a difference the outdoor light or the indoor light. 


The Princess Diary 1 - that would be the elementary school, the ghost? I was the black hair, right and the ghost in 3 different schools = K1-K12.

The stairs scene. I think they keep mixing it all kinds of the story. 


Maybe they just meant something else in the future?

This looks so messy all around.


Before.....the big their class year, we were still in the training. None of us can get on the field. Maybe this is all about them, the Big, in the year before us.

The regional.


Maybe they talk to their captain, or the Big above them, there is a Captain too.

Maybe they have to find that captain, she and the PR knows the guy's school, their volleyball captain or the PR, because....I don't remember I have any one connection with them at all. Before they rise up too, that will be at least 2 captain before + the vice + the PR.


Maybe they get those gym, inside when we were in the raining mood, because everyone using that, or whom we team all together in the gym teacher's office, in front of the swimming pool (tear down). There are the swimming team. You find all the captains before us + the vice + the PR.


The otter says with a dog.

There is a book that dog name is 萊西

"Come West", come and inhale, or that is a real dog story.

Lassie Come-Home

In England story, the owner name Joe.

這是一個發生在英格蘭的真實故事,萊西是一隻聰明又漂亮的牧羊犬,牠有一個心愛的小主人,這個小主人的名字叫喬,但是有一天,萊西卻被老公爵買走了,於是牠努力的逃脫,想回到小主人的身邊。 萊西逃回家的旅途中,經歷很多困難和危險,例如,從狗欄逃跑,還有遇到賣藝人,都很驚險。


I think....there are many incidents in people's life, seriously.


The stairs, or the tree lane, a memory ball in Harry Potter, its a memory lane.

Our school, yeah....a lot of the design in those walking. Seriously.


You do your toe nail, your height, your finger nail okay?

Your eye glasses to see the nail? Both hands, or you need to wear the eye glasses too? 

Can you bend on the bed to process your toe nail? 


I don't know.


Maybe I guess ( I went to sleep)

The boys !!!! In those age, or they gone to the university, not necessary my Class.

16, 17, 18 years old. 

My middle school those comic book, or they reading the novel, and the girls are a lot liberal, or they got the extra spending in the college time to buy a lot of the candies, to gifts and visiting someone else. Taiwan university is very loosen. Its the opposite away from America.


These gonna be anything 5 Lords, VS?

And these 5 Lords to eat and the cooking, one of those arguments?



Otter says

You want to trap the guys? They are the flies? or they are the fishes?

You want to self-keep circling? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dBCSdzUs3ts

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qOBs9zE3W_0


My phone, I go to sleep. Sat~~~~ clean up !





I eat happy, I sleep happy, I change all my bed sheet, I am happy ~~~ I cannot really move away all these natural force, or the natural kingdom those Greek 7 names for one specie on Earth: Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Gene, Species.

I try to be God's will to be done, and I will never be a God in this case, they are. So....


A human we, have 7 names in Greek. That is what it is.


  • Kingdom - Animalia.
  • Phylum - Chordata.
  • Class - Mammalia.
  • Order - Primates.
  • Family - Hominidae.
  • Genus - Homo.
  • Species - Homo sapiens.

We are animalia chordata mammalia primates hominidae homo sapriens

You hear the most would be: the homo sapriens, as we are the human not apes.

Our name !


That is the Bio 200 ~~~I hate that class. 









No comments:

Post a Comment