6/16/24

⭐️ Get Smart

The elevator fix. My dream, and my hospital and Taiwan news for real at the legislator building. 

16 floor below

91

# 23? He giant panda so thin and tanning. That was 2008. He says 1333…hey ! 20 divided by 3 that’s 6.66666666, there was a 1.666666. 4/3=1.3333333

Next 100 pages. 

That’s not lasertrum we had near the post mail - the mailbox Amherst New York. (Laser beam at each other field battle)


(Don’t think about it, Hugh, Duke)

How to break a heart ! https://youtu.be/zIYOhUJUCrI?si=SdlgZPBR8IZg34uo

It’s a music business !! Shadow https://youtu.be/GK8mPyPD_2Q?si=n6uvUdowgM7lIo6Z

It’s a music business !!  It’s a music business !!  It’s a music business !! 

Aqua - turn back time   https://youtu.be/Ls0WfopgR9k?si=Sa9-TPDc7vGESi6p

Barbie https://youtu.be/0AR9V7yff04?si=R56RtqTRbnb6J6D5


Otter https://youtube.com/shorts/WZdYdXQGcO0?si=9IN5W6Fyps87AifL

They …if cut tail, is that normal?  Disabled kinda of in definition. Is that legal? Their entire pack if keeping to express their interests (on the video) to cut tail, one of these days they will get their wishes. 


Zac and Vanessa

https://youtube.com/shorts/eKhdd6zDVYI?si=DfMUiPCDm2rMDsOB




Some people family background has to enter the Power structures, you cannot thread your step not to move into it.  No matter how noisy outside and not to focus on that path. You got scared, then you say something. No one knows what you read or what you comprehend.  The power on our world only limited to 100 years life span, you are betting if this scale will escalating high in the next 20 years to keep the same image or less pressure or no one knows so you do what you wanted. 


You have met, you have seen, you have shaken hands. You have compared. 

What it means, the life you go alone all by yourself. You even know how to scream out of your lung sometimes. 


Not every leadership is useless, but you cannot see yourself to compete and compared the leadership right in front of everyone. And start killing everyone all around. 



Mission impossible - Rouge Nation

Benggie looks like Brady. An older white next by Tamang we play the chess together. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️   You think Tom Cruise remembered the first Mission Impossible that he was ? You think he changed in those thinking 30 years gone by ? The ones before him including the black. 

What if that day I just cannot have a make-up on my face ? Anywhere in the universes?

I don’t really know the before, those Mission Impossible or Tom Cruise the other movies, but he keeps meeting these women we as an audience to watch. We want to know he knows what he is doing or these strangers know what they are doing? Because he is the same Tom Cruise, the rest of the people keep changing at it.


Not about the Ancient Chasez. Sailor Moon. https://youtu.be/K6TUCm1WX54?si=mPw0R2yYYRR8mG5V

I say Chasez military uniform. You gonna drop these newbie to die including that Tom Cruise?


Hey your boss Indian. We titanic. The sailor moon Season 1 episode 12, is this the concert stage show on the ship? My middle school !! 2 best friends, other than me. (Here is Mission Impossible - Rouge Nation )

Ep 16 is the wedding dress in competition ?

Ep 19 hahahaha hahahah haha ….that’s the Loving the Silent Tear !!

Ep 22, no, Hank took the photo when mokie was just adopted. Long long time ago, they just lived together. 

Ep 24, what’s goodbye in Japan in sounding Sauron ? Lords of Ring ?

The chocolate parfait, Sunday ? Sundae, is that the banana chair boat ? Organic we have the chair and the boat too …some structure in the definition. It’s a single bond ring in the side way to look at it. Do I ever had a Sundae…the kid time. We don’t eat that stuff here. We here. I am not sure what Sundae is, wait I Google it. Not sure, the banana 聖代 I know. The kid we knew…the looking like TGI Friday those. I seen the outside restaurant, the kid like not baby, small. They called in English the banana splits? 

Personally, I don’t care about the sundae or the chocolate parfait by now. 


1. Cooking
2. Each of us profession differently, like that Inelia Benz. 
3. You only look at your front people, you think too many people I personally never met them. We are not anywhere in this life will get to know each other career path, meaning the money. You just judging by the money by your league. They all each going back to their life.
4. If these otters or the birds don’t quit, I stare at the human? You believe that ?
5. That division by per day, we are all walking towards a reality life outside our home door. No one connected in the real life. It’s just a book story. It doesn’t exist. 


I aging, especially with all of this. No more Prince Charming other than my senior care and the retirement funds. You don’t live thar life, I have to. I actually give a very clear say, that’s the only ceiling anyone to imagine a real life and took care the only human next by me. Right now I am not burden to math and the paper works, but I am step in slowly. I have no problem listing the math, doing the math, reading the math, going forward to find out anything in the governmental building any written words or heard language in my countries. I have no issue of that. 


6. My countries is more of the Murphy law those, never a church. Never. We are a capital. No blacks so it’s a world suppose to be safe and walk around. We are not in America. 



Today I seen our metro more people wearing the mask again.

https://youtu.be/OFqRhmhCZn0?si=X_iHFuvuSBWyh7Ao


2014 on, I cannot just go to this ancient stranger no matter what. America die the entire world died. That’s 194 all together I don’t care how they make it 194 countries to say the movie works together. I was being very small sounding about these movies since 2014 commando-in-chef 10 rudimentary subjects. I prepare my mortality issues, that’s me. Some people they have a living issue or their life view issue, they go to their perfect life to spell their permissive life, other than my life. 


⭐️⭐️⭐️ I have to look after myself. All the time. I have to feel good, live good, breathe good, preserved myself good. I need to take care of myself, all the time, always. The nutrition, the first aid, the medicine, the dietitians. The first thing I found out I yell out.  I don’t have any other kinds of the mind, other than me I need to look after myself. I don’t need to noisy into other peoples life - just my life and next by. Very simple. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️ These movies, everyone freezes to where they marching forward. They want to find out everything. I just sleep, home, my mother right now. I have the time, I found out. 


The animal kingdom not I am the most comfortable ideas in life but it’s in front of my faces. If the other people do on purpose, they fix it. I just handle what’s in front of me, best. 

I charge my ipad, go to my phone or rest. 






No comments:

Post a Comment