6/21/24

Your NYC is here.

The winter is icy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F_5_wuk8BI


Queen and Kings 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOxLsZEz150

Not like that, right? The literal movie sense? 


I know how to use the contact lens, we used to have those washing solution in 2005. I had one year, one side len, because it got changed, my eye ball. After that meditation starting and the left eye ruined, I just don't use anymore contact lens. The regular eye glasses. I think I am better than I was in UB, because I used to fear walking to stare at the people, not very clear. Every details of their shirt or their faces. The contact lens. But no more. 

Do you want me to show you how to wash that thing, if right now they just throw the contact lens out? You still have the lens solution to wash it? The alkaline those solution?


The container.
The solution bottle.
Right, what the money is for, for the beauty reason, otherwise you do what I do then. 

My mother found out, she told me. Remember Tina comes back, she didn't even take off the penny hose to show the doctor. Its all in black, how does the doctor knows? She gone there without my mother? The kids have so many ways to lie.


You all want to go to California?


I am not planning to go to Ireland, you know. Their entire upper world has to vacant one of those days almost just like you all seeing it inside their Royal Channel right now. You don't know that is US-UK ligation for?  They are always an ally, that is why so important. 

(My mother is on her back sun bathing, all the curtain down, too hot. I eat my ice cream)


What is that they are always the ally means? 

WWI and WWII.

This is not about this military doctor through that same WWI and WWII?  

Yes.


Is that the same thing Cayce Edgar says WWI WWII? 

YES!

And why don't people just go and live in VA then? 

PETA is in VA.


Do you want to plan your normal entry to American soil? Like how you normally be on the America land to do the American things with England upper class, the normal thing?

The normal entry to this land? 

Not the military talk, not the classify world, not the dinosaur, or that One Eye.


A lot of the correct military has to be able to see, they are similar to the police force.

To see, to hear the English language, the written test, the identification of the labels or the colors. Join in the competition talk. Not just being agile.


Not Ronan talk, not Ireland talk. America has other business other than the music business, you know that? Not the boyband talk. You have the solo artist, the female, the young pop singers. The earlier Disney and the current Disney Program like Britney they used to be with Justin they all used to be. The current Disney Channel program the young stars?


Are you going to NYC 

or are you going to California?


If you are the upper class, carrying one product in Wal-Mart, you talking to Bill Gates, that is the entire Wal-mart in the US to carry that one product? You talking to him, or the boybands?





1)  You doing on Youtube Channel: Last time I say the music commanders, because I say its a very simple 10 video, or 20. I set a limited for them to train the future commanders. Its not distribute my channels. Its them using it.


2)  Google, my entire 2018-2020, 2021-2024 these Blogger template for their client private use. My money ~~~~~ I talk to them or not?  That is not Youtube Department, that is Google !!!


3)   If I do an App, the organic chemistry. That is App's store business for the little monk in Chinese or the orgo in English? I am telling all of you to go and do it. 


4) The textbook is through Taiwan education department or under that, its the education region? Is that US moves that here, I don't need to be in the DC. The under 3 branches in America, under 5 branches in Taiwan. (Those are under the Constitution branches of the governmental body) 


5) Westlife they are doing the ITune's business !!!!!!! That thing is called the ITune. The app's store is App's store, they are the same you want to tell me? 


You have the other current existing the business module. So when you enter the America, you only talk to those langauge. These audience doesn't need to be limited to the military, but a lot of them happened to be the military entry around these.

I only give you an example, those youtuber, or the individual home people doing all that. I may not doing any of that. Just one law, one medical, one BTX, I am WAY more than occupying. 


Are you going to make a friend in that upper class in NYC, or you already know someone in NYC, the upper world, your age to that age? Your one American friend, other than me. I may not even look like the American anymore !!!  The ligation would be you invite that friend to your UK, and he or she invites you from UK to NYC for the rest of your life? 


No, the ligation means?

The business and the technology exchange.


Let's say you all seeing this Hugh and his wife Olivia as a new couple, so they go with their parents to NYC near by this UK-US ambassender's groups. The parents make the friends, and so are the younger couple. That 2 twin dr do little near by, they go with their parents upper to make the friends, and each year, the next 2nd or the 3rd year, they return to UK....the Christmas or the New Year they can invite to each other.

The friends and the BBQ backyard talk.

The King probably stays longer or flying back and forth. He and his whom near by PM, they have to really sorting something with the American President on the very top, so that is each other NYC or Washington D.C. Whomever called them, they enter the D.C area. I assuming that, not that I knowing that.


That is the ligation means? 

The King does more than just the ligation, those are the advisor groups, or the business console in the family style called the England upper class.

King and those are already retired.....meaning its a happy life ! They can do whatever they want in America, its not those England their home culture or be away those busy schedule and just rest?! They go to see a doctor. 


Hugh says: Whom are we ligate to?


NYC those are the business or the finance groups, or like Eben those. 

King will know where the real upper house, or you mean the free mason, all that? He happy he goes to the friend's house, you have no idea where he goes, you gonna limit the King? 

That is just a Panda, he sees things he likes, he goes and be happy himself. I think he has been like that for as long as he ever be happy means. You are not talking about the DC? King they have.....the advisor groups, you have no idea where he gonna go in his all around PM groups, or his groups, to anything in that entire Washington D.C City. That is his happy day happy going around. The ligation through him meaning, that is not stressful, so they have that kinds of the system still going on.


You going back with your parents, or whom together you buddy in UK. When you land in US, you may not find anything interested. You just flying in? Whom you contact, through your parents?  Right, you just had a round trip flying in the NYC and going back to UK before the King they enter the Washington D.C. He can command all your groups, just go back. He alone enters the D.C. He has so many options, he doesn't obligate to any of you.



Right.

You are not clear why you are doing this. The reason, the medicine, the technology or the business groups. Your main business were in Europe? So...just sit in. If the King interested in you as a person, he takes you one by one to D.C? That is his choice. With him....no matter how you label him, no matter how you imagine things, with him....you enters that D.C is fun.  A lot more fun than you ever imagined.



I don't think he is a gay, that is what you mean, one by one? 

You suppose to beg him to take you in, calling you when he arrives to NYC. You can come along, that doesn't mean he needs to personally watch you. All of you together buddy as a group, the boys or the girls.

You can try President or England PM, past or current or probably current. And the current Secretary State, or one of those you seeing them inside the Congress. Any of those faces okay.



Be honest and tell me, you know the difference what is in NYC and what's entering that Washington D.C?

You have the money, you cannot solve everything means? !

Where in DC you should be 8 o'clock to be at?

Tell me clear !!!  Where in DC you should be at in 8 o'clock?

Any building name  !!!!


So you want to listen to me? You go to NYC and make the family friends, your parents tell you to call, and when you done, you say bye to the King, you return to UK with your parents, or you coming home to UK to meet with you parents at home. No need to enter that Washington D.C.


You want a hypothetical......you have my whole day schedule the speech delivering in the 5 Star Hotel, just under ONE education department. 


Me and you, whom meet in this journalist media room, let's say a joint that morning 8 oclock. We happened to be me American meets one of your UK groups, we don't know each other.

We sit on that media room chair.

You say, "I am from UK, I seen you on your blogger, and my parents know I am here."

I say, "Great, what brings you here today?"

You say, "Well, I just happened to be separated with my friends, but we gonna get back together at the lunch time."

I say, "That's good. You prepare for this journalist meeting later they have the private session behind with the real journalist ID tag."

You say, "oh no~~ I just got assign, I don't go into those room."

I say, "Oh ~okay, that's fine. You know these people from the UK newspaper, you buddy with them, anyone is entering the next session room? You need the ID card to go in."

You say, "No, sorry, I just got separated with them. We meet at the lunch."

I say, "No, that's fine. I just by the way asking. You can take your note with the pen here. They put on the desk over there when you walking in."


Tell me the schedule or my writing whole day 1-5 letter, we are not assign in the same scheduling that same location city called the Washington D.C.

https://letteryouwish.blogspot.com/p/speech-1-2-3-4-5.html


Sight seeing? You and me will be sight seeing the same thing? 






I am not going, its your ENTIRE UK UPPER move yourself in. Its your free program. The free program in Ice Skating meaning you just go with your creativity.


You 2 do little -  the cello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lWXXHiQf6M


Next



No comments:

Post a Comment