6/21/24

UK - that delegating groups, how many people?

ALL has to come in, the man tells the women, or the women told the man? The entire upper house, or that entire England Parliament is not a word when they got disassociated, that was a joke because it happens too often? That is why?

When no one is at home (UK), and you want to live there.....that plan, you sure how to watch this Royal Channel England, and planning for you yourself, for your father, or for your kids? One day your kid plan for you, that kind?


And is there a chance, during that period of 1 year at least your father flying back and forth, you will be assign to Arabic, those? Gulf at? No more conversation about the US, about the UK, about the Europe, about the Spain, or the Atlantic Ocean, Titanic?

Tell me, why I say that? They don't care about 76,77,78,79, they just feel like? 


(how come my mother got sick)

The birds talk talk talk......

She changes her voice. 

https://www.facebook.com/100073731657370/videos/396741769412975

I think it was the Line app, she saw Hugh's face and 2 days ago the traveler's story. Either it reminds her, or just everything that Tina gone through, she has so many things to watch. Pang's spine behind, that weight lifting hurts him. 

The human is not very gentle to anything comes to their present moment, per muscle, per ligament. 

I told you this Tina and Pang, they used to do these eye laser, because she has too. You cannot do that the second time. She does too early in her 20s, my mother knew that. My brother my mother let him wait til 30, but he already ruins his eye sight with the contact lens sleep with it. She gone to the eye doctor right there, the doctor told her.  Both of them the details life are not good.  Tina has this bill for her throat nods or the foot with that high heel. The expense, and she moves the kids to her brother even, talking behind those things. Pang will never do those things, so my mother imagine a lot of those things all around. 

No, she has to work, so she moved those back to the US, to see a doctor there. She can never keeps a Hank, imagine there is a new guy Mat?

Pang will never be an uncle those.

I told her : In the Height, where they looking endless on the apartment, I stop that immediately, just tell her. I explain to her the movie, 2 weeks ago. The details in life, they have so many so many so many this.....details maneuver their life cannot oriented in the America. 


No, I need to be on it, every word, every phone call, every TV if she opens that TV, every door the birds scream she comes back, where she really goes, she says the hospital, so I ask her today, this week, you go to Tina's that bill stuffs? I have to be on it.

I think it might be the air-con, seriously. These 2 weeks we are using, or this one week more at the living room, and she is not at the straight air-con, I am. its not that cold.....I think that affects her. The noon time to turn on that side of the engine noise air-con, it is her room, she got sick. Too cold. 2 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment