6/21/24

My movie is on. My mother is put the living room air-con

She goes to her room. Its the Lords of Rings - Return of the Kings.


You make a claim, I understand you. Can I watch the movie? I didn't even watch the movie to know what's going on, this must be popular to fight on, is that so?

The tree, so you all gentle soul would be watching that Sakura Clear Cards (22)

oh ~~ I c.

Aragorn meeting a girl in the celebration ! The social, is that the same like Sakura Clear Cards, gentle soul (1-22), and Aragorn is not the spider's name in Harry Potter? Dead?

That is a boy meeting a girl in Sakura Clear Cards, gentle soul (1-22)

Is there a difference? 


Comment: Keanu has a movie that is exchange the soul with the devil.

When God creates the Heaven and Earth, that is the beginning of where the worlds start to form in the Cosmo they told us those parable stories.

These people, none of them, similar to UB can works together.

They probably also each takes their own cases to 1 judge, so you exchange your soul with the judge. I cannot see too clearly per line per scenery of this story. I fall asleep.

These were the sequence I give one day that story, to Pixie. The whole universe monitor might have exactly these same appearing figures on every their classify story. At our current time. 


I don't like any of these guys, I am a girl....don't like the movie, don't care about the movie. I have my other jobs I wish to do. 


They ask those whom ever led the military commander better, the words, "curfew" means or that would be the prohibition. Like those entering the city through the city gate, when any town were newly occupied.

Or the surrendering idea. The history books. You have loads of those. 


My building those ID card swipe Capital City sunshine, its walking like "I am Not the Shopping Freak", those sleek metal structure.

To the greeting card design publisher.

1.

2. Home.

One maid = my mother.

No one else. Best pal friends in another people's home such as BTX would be including Dr. Bing Shen or Lee, how they making the poor in their paychecks at those capital city, the restrict kindness, but those high beam weapon Worlds.

We are not those worlds. 





Other than selling your souls, because I start to see these video sent in. Do you ...uh....selling your soul with your whip of the thoughts, to whom? Or you visiting which site literally show up to yesterday those video, and you got anything near by you, the impure things?

The metro, MRT, the underground shopping, the city design is all fine 100%.

You been to....this sun going down exactly like the VS says, and similar to yesterday 10 Cloverfield those sun goes away, the temperature start dropping, and you driving from Buffalo to Rochester.....how do you end up these Tonawanda or North Tonawanda, for these words similar to the English translation of the comic book? 

Without anyone knowing, without your parents to know. Too tired after the work 9-5. So only the sun goes down those wishful thought or the prayers, how to make a deal behind in the close door? Where is that closing door? W Two Worlds, there is a remote hotel? I went to the expensive ones. - The motel, not the hotel those? To do what? 

Raising Helen, the prom date those motel room. You can use your phone, I say that many times, not to go away from the city. You just use your phone next by the police station that building, the police has no idea what's going on in your phone unless you telling them. You can just stand next by them and walk in and tell them. See if they know?! I told you, they know nothing !!!



The King

That is probably is the Heart - Service to the Humanity.

(The giant spider all that scene)


Earlier, Kian (whom gave him the last bag of the smoking things?), so Kian smokes his brain out, and sits next by a town King. That would be Hugh? They know about that, so behind they talk to each other sounds like they know each other through the movies? That's a black hair. They are taller. 


Is that called the spider snare den. Now I google it. I only know the words, but not sure the exact meaning. That is a trap means? That entire things looks like the spider snare den to me.

His name is Sam, they are Irish, you mean they all speaking what English? 30% English?

Sam would be....

"That thing is the spider snare den."

Do you speak in English, Sligo by sounding? There is o, not d ? The Chinese 4 means death = d. Or the brother like the horse. (my brother's sign). Its called the dd. 

Spider penis = dd, I saw that poison needles, the clouds outside today, I am not sure if that is....dd means.


Sligo, if were gd= Chinese = base. The military base, like next few frame, they are on attack.

But if you say Lords of Rings in Chinese = Lord's Ring.

g's= chic 's

g di (d) in Chinese 

That girl is that showing up on the horse? The guy hobbit she holding is hers. g's = gi di (or d)


I need shut it off that air-con, I don't watch anymore. My mother got so sick, that cold?!!!! That is very very bad. She used to say that. 

I give her the cough medicine. TOOO cold that last 2 days her room air-con. She used to keep saying that a lot of time, she cannot take the air-con, I just let her keep too hot....many years summer. Maybe she wasn't lying.  No, I asked her some of that, she says, its talking to her. She needs the 4 hands/feet combine to warm. She is not doing that.

She has no voice. It was too cold that engine outside making noise. Its from her room. She never turn on that room air-con. TOOOOO cold I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment