6/20/24

💝 Watching a concentration camp - his name is Lewis, looks like...U.N.C.L.E

What? Everyone thinks of you, you mean you fail, or you mean I scream and yell?

I re-word.


  1. The public perceive you, not deliver the jobs to fit that image, any TV storry.
  2. I tell Mark and Westlife anything you didn't do, you 2 prince.
  3. I Anna keep telling everyone be dead. The public believes you all should be dead. You telling them that.

(clap clap clap my hands)

You always have the IQ or just Harry somewhat brain is high school literal? The third points? Because you have only 3 prince admin that giant place, cleaning your own room, I only say...clean your health, clean your bedding all sleeping issue.



You and UB 65-100 State School ID photo them the similar things. The public probably can guess what that is.

My temper is small, all of them will agree with me, whatever that sounds like, without any point of that 1) 2) and 3).

And it has nothing to do with the last 3 days written paper, I deliver just one week, or the 3 days they hear about something bigger than their head. 

Let me watch my TV, your 98 Degree???!


Is that the guy standing in front of him, after he collapse, that is In Time (system guy). They all look muddy, so never never never go in-love those uncle is uncle, or he has no food.....give him some food, FAR FAR FAR FAR away.....for Tina, or Square? Their uncle?

Justin Timberlake's movie with Ankeheseaman that movie called In Time.

The system guy is called Cillian Murphy.

(screaming)

That is not someone's Murphy laws? Merci, or Mercy, that will sound not Japanese at all. Mercy is where Full House: Uncle JC says. 

That is a real story name Louise, his son's name Cissy?

1917-2014.



Taiwan used to be colonized by Japan, my grandma, my mother's side. Those story. How my elementary school or the middle school is made. They put people like that. The Japanese.

The ghosts, if these are not like that. When we grew up, and my grandmom told us some of that, or we always knew that or I always know that. The kids, you talking the elementary school kids, and the middle school, including the high school, I remembered it. They told me where, and I remember I am seeing to it. 

They make us stand in the sun like my uncle done that. The elementary school, it was a Japanese female principle. Dehydrated. 

The ghosts ! No, this is not about the ghost. I know. But no, my uncle will not know. He is at my father's that side grandmom. We are not near. 




Movies: Lords of Rings - Two Towers

You know the Chinese on the Top (I passing it by my living room to my room)

Can they shut up, my mother's throat. (I go to my TV)
The Chinese words. Double City....is that the Art of the War in Toleys...

Troys?

These words in Chinese....Trojan horse?

No I think it says the Greek legand?



I meant the Chinese words where that is? The double cities? 

A Tale of Two Cities

Sorry, that is from England, not Chinese. I read the books when I was small. 



英國作家查爾斯·狄更斯著作的一部以法國大革命為背景所寫成的長篇歷史小說,情節感人肺腑,是世界文學經典名著之一,故事中將巴黎、倫敦兩個大城市連結起來,圍繞著醫生一家和平民出身的革命黨夫婦為首的聖安東尼區中展開一場揭開位於法國的貴族所隱藏的黑暗面,以及揭發雙方之間在十八年前隱瞞世人與不為人知的幕後故事。故事裡面描述描寫當時的法國王室的終結、法國貴族是怎樣做出殘害百姓、搶佔民女、草菅人命等行為引起眾多人民的憤怒、憎恨與不滿,促使革命黨雅各賓派扇動人民對腐敗王室展開法國大革命的故事。

The background to the French revolution history novel. The plots are touching the hearts. The story is based upon Paris, or London 2 big city connected, surround a doctors whole family, somewhere citizen to a region, to where that French upper hidden the darkness side, and that behind story in the two party over 18 years, no one knows the behind story. That story was the French King that time connected, and the upper they damager the citizen, rubbery the girls, and killing whichever behavior that anger a lot of the people's madness.

It becoming the French revolution.



You all suppose to tell them not to do those things - UB those whichever whom behind, because no one knows. 



oh ~ this story was the King = numb, half dead, and having those around killing orcs to save the hobbits? It will never happen those dreamy things, those human. All these stories might be very very very bad, you know.

Its a commercial worlds outside, all are the commercial worlds, the business, the modern world like us. If you see how heighten their worlds looks like sunshine, the heighten of the Reader's Digest, the Magazine circulation, the response from the readers (many are from the professors), the communication where the writers matter, or the fashion, or the economic or the politics, or the Star Travel those concepts.

Then you look at this movie, these cloth movies are like the psycho !!!! 

You need to really imagine the current time, the modern. These....no good.











My country is the only safe place I think.....there is ROC, and not us...all that, but at least that is the democracy, just me and my mother. The freedom means anything I can do in-line. Those are horrible in Europe. And those UB, they doing things behind, you wish its not that psycho....I think its just all those European blood to say mud blood, they cared about it.

Its very very psycho - its the democracy time, you don't do laws, you do the cloth human and on the magic ! This is so psycho.....

I don't need a guy worlds anything near by, those are PM, next by a useless England PM and the entire congress disappear. I feel so horror.  Are they safe in there, they drugging every human in their palace for real? The royal guards, that is really really really really psycho !!!! Through the public drinking water.

(I screaming none stop)

I would NEVER go there.


Next - you know what I heard.



No comments:

Post a Comment