6/20/24

I think they believe those things.

You maybe should not go to those countries, for whatever reason. You see these movies, they are running back and forth. Where are they going?   They believe the Hollywood or the news, or if they are the Royal, and UB those because they are the blood from Europe, its the "greater chance" to be "equal" with them. You mean they believe that Harry Potter, the movies scripts inside story?

I have never never heard those words, the movie or any culture of those.....And never be with those taller guys, very violence psycho. When they sent all these young people or the old people Party to fight their American D.C agenda, it will NEVER be me near anywhere. You guys....all something hidden behind. You might be the political driven and then, you hidden things, and then you trying out just for fun.

In the black water, that is very very unstable. You agitate in the court room drama too. Maybe they stay in the local court, not those DC. I don't need to be anywhere, I can ask them to come to Taiwan local court, not the Supreme court.

FAR FAR FAR FAR away from those political real world. None of these are healthy. 


The modern, we dress the modern !!! The capital. In America, then you dress like the American. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qtu3NB01hk8


Is that because as the modern people watching the European historical clothing, you feel that culture? We don't !!! This ancient Chinese, is not the modern. We know that. As we are, we don't want that in the reality life. We know that. We want our shopping vendor they selling these girls or women, we dress like...the Korean or the Japanese.

I think I just get rid of all these guys.....wherever they are from. I think I am safer here. The girls don't need the taller guys, and these running back and forth between the continent, you doing that to claim something or hurt someone?

You are not welcome to come here. We DON'T have that.


The modern phone

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zgzuIQZZGQc


Maybe one of these days, I smuggle those otter black board, I ask them the questions, they answer me.....you all psycho human per name asked.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/R2AoKRUijBI





No comments:

Post a Comment