6/20/24

You like them, then you like them. Westlife.

Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAP9sFxKYM

  1. But they are the boybands. They used to suppose to know that niche. You get through them, then you get through them. I think they put a lot of those smoke inside their entire brain space.  Really. Leave them alone best. If you all taken them each, I just have one Nicky.  No, I heard, I see, I know, I wrote to them already. So I wait....I have the family things, and so are you all coming it out to snatch some of them, just Nicky has that color I assuming. So the rest of you care to go forward with them?
  2. When the guys too many, you all girls insert yourself in, to drag one guy out. That's very simple.  -  BTS https://youtu.be/5dWxvUcEUEY?si=EHwYydPdrlUUCVsW Drag that one guy out, and the rest, they have to go and deal among them.
  3. One girl dragging that one guy and fix his entire things correctly, other than your own family not to compromise, because it means to you as a girl, then you doing that. I am not doing that right now. I have my own family here, and the last 1 guy. That is 2 people in my life, and my entire Line App. Something is wrong at that Bone doctor Square referral, he has like 5 or 6 guys as the intern 14 years ago (2010).
  4. I am not sure I getting my facebook back. I used to have this SMTV or SMCH some people work on that facebook. They go and talk to that Facebook Mark, and? Where is my facebook..... The facebook is a life in itself. Can you go back to your own facebook?
  5. My brother or all these actors from China, across a channel (Sea channel), they all have an issue. Not just these Eben looks like, only 2 I know they speak in English.  https://youtu.be/N1Nm-M1SLn8?si=3WiuxZU3MYhWZKk8  I don't know. Sit doing nothing, sleep sounds right.


The Delegate group

Sometimes you use a lot of years to form that correctly, you girls don't need to join their life, you can just join the delegate or imagine that ambassador's program to oversea to America from UK. The guys they hit-to-hit, bump-to-bump. You have no idea that is the romance, or that is hit it to each other's faces. Do you understand that? So don't bother to show up !

You would be running off with a lot of the phones on your hands or on their hands. You are not home, you are on a desk, or they are on a desk. That is NYC, how to get to Washington DC? All together entering? You have a world of itself own, in DC? So you have a base somewhere sometimes its nicer. I used to do this website on the National Emergency Plan. I wrote a lot of the things in it. The entire run about to those UB 100. Its exactly the same. Its nothing but running around, run about.


I am watching NSYNC - Its Gonna Be Me.

My hair to wash, the pillow case, my soap, my foot !!! Its the morning here.


Pretending its Kian and Me walking on the beach, Hugh gonna be your UK-US ambassender program, with those 2 Cinderella girls cousins. The Disney classic those 2. You all assign to each other's location when? 10 years later, or according to the original plan, that is OU language? What is the original plan? Right now?

You can just read it yourself. 


Where are you original steps, the choreography this Westlife in the 99? Do you check what date that was? Your position at?

Westlife - I Lay My Love on You (Coast to Coast) (Exclusive Life Performance)

https://youtu.be/ZhnV_HoPMpM?si=ff-X-Y1yVN1bU90B


They told you there is 5 Lords Review? Why my birds keep saying this? The playlist front and the back? 

https://youtu.be/Jl9wD1-CUiI?si=0eNhejRqSLsk6Dkz

That is a very small space for all of them.


You mean the heredity? Your father, not Middleton. A lot of people might be fully aware long time ago, not today I know of. So when she insert next by, she needs to get off as soon as she leaves, you understand? It doesn't matter that is a cancer or that is the family reunion

I think its in your father's entire body system. I cannot tell what that is.


So, Frank and Francis letter



You tell anyone you read that letter?  Not just my video, that is 11 years ago since 2013, there was another one in AGT?! You have the time to watch all the movie all over, these position with Frank in it. You know all the positions in the movie meant? 


The space love - Miss You (Westlife)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiYKAinQOoE

You believe those things? When you are not home that day....or you have to run none stop. Flying NYC to VA or south of VA or CA? The only judgement was on the TV? So what is on the TV, the only judgement you wish there is a God exists? Stop running.

You want to invite Mark for this ambassador' program? That will be in 5 years? Is he gonna change his heart? Or Kian this Hugh? 

They know for sure, they watch this otter like I was told, the Naval and under the bench, something black. Or that is the Persian cat on the black blanket.

They know for sure, or you call them? You and Hugh. Are you guys the Baywatcher, exactly like the movie you are both on the beaches with those life guards?


Are you planning to call Shane and Ronan to tell them, you 2 on the movies, you 2 on the otter's channel, and you 2 have this selection of the people on my Metro seating I told you. Its from Taipei. They won't lie about it, and you telling them in the next 3 days, if there is an Atlantis Ocean to when there is a US-UK ambassador's program.

Without me. No, I am not talking to any of them Westlife, since Hugh got married, I need my darkness to go to sleep, everyone heard that, I have been sleeping a whole week.


No one knows you really like him.

When you were younger, you like about him (if that is Westlife or Brian)

You seeing the 3310 again, you wish he looks at you.

You wonder whom goes where, your mind goes somewhere. You have a new life, you wonder if he found out that was you, or always knew, because Anna talk about it since 2018. You wish he found out when? Now?

You and Hugh together? The best friend now?


Do I have a childhood icons, the Taiwan local band, yeah. Pang's guard. That was the 3 people, jump around those bands.

步步驚心 the 4th prince becoming the King in that inherited situation was 14th.


I used to know about the novel when I met Tina Jojo high school whom has to stolen that 4 what sutra. I got so mad. Whatever all that were saying that.


Babaji? No. I have no idol. 

The power ranger. Jump around those.  NSYNC or Backstreet Boy jump around, I know. Not Westlife or 98 Degree I believe they jump around.  My stereotype, so long ago, I don't even remember. 


3310 the memory recall. Is Mark gonna get nervous? That kinds of the questions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yf-zhyNxXw


When you first saw, that is what you mean. You already don't like about that Mark, long time ago or you still like about Mark?

I don't care about it. Babaji doesn't care about it. Your father surely don't care about it. SMCH shouldn't care about it. Our side, no one cares about it.

Not you, or not Mark. You have our permission I think.


No, I understand, you mean to sue them they hurt you like that for the money? 

So do you care about this Mark at all? He turns around to look at you, or he always looking at this side, and glimpse on you. "My Love" its Taiwan hair salon place. I never go there anymore. 

No, i didn't talk to Mark. I don't think he knew that why. I just.....talking to Nicky or Shane. Not even Ronan, I saying that. I called Kian this year, they about to step into Toronto. I tell Kian about me and the birds. I did. 

Are you combine force to that local court or Washington DC?

Prince and Me its not literally me and Kian sitting across or side by side on the court room table, where? You will get to know Mark this time!  And do you care about it?


I am not sure what they file behind, that Mark I think he went to damage me, so he doesn't think it was you?! That kind, so you 2 combine forces? I just leave that Westlife all together, I tell Ronan, you 1 person make it in Europe. I don't care about it.


You all confident what you all doing, so combine the forces.

Together !!


They are the musician but they are the celebrity guys, right. 

I got assigned, so I go near. That is all they ever did, just go near. We never agree on anything at all, and you all show up as your dad ready? You for sure drop this person, or after he got dropped, he goes somewhere else, and later you control his whole life, that kind, there is a difference.

Your father needs to go to that NYC subway, is there a reason why? The birds tell me not to shut off that page, the daughter and the father's song, I have 2 column next by.

Celine Dion and Aqua. (Middleton and him), they are not the daughters and the father pair.  oh ~ they are all the ambassador's program. Or you just ensure you ask Mark, me and him will never be a thing. He is too tall, I prefer he goes be happy anyone else his height. I tell him or them that before.


Something about your father needs to be Babaji (楚橋傳 red), or Middleton needs to be beautiful tonight, below that 2 video. Meaning going on a date. Its your father with Mark?  oh ~ my diagram and Interstellar. I understand. He leads the conversation. 


You just close gate, that's better.


I think Mark has a lot of the problems, so their European tour, he...jailing? You read the location's name. He just needs to stay in the hospital, and get well, or some other mental if any instability things, they go and sort that out, his agent with Westlife, or his family world. You don't know if he got married or having the children for real. You cannot control a lot of people's life on their second stage to the third stage, because the TV says, the time pass? There is a lot of the TV time passes scenario, I know that.


You cannot going all around to wish people dead.


I move to another continent, here is my home. FAR away from you all and your neighbor. Sometimes a girl just needs to determine that and stay on it. You have a UK-US future alliance, is that with the mind Keanu or Simon before they expire?

You cannot have your mind or the heart cut in cut out, make a decision, you like him, or you hate him. A normal people like them, only understand everyone likes about them. They have a lot of the options.

I don't need any of that environment, I don't like it. You want to go and now confess that love with Hugh? I make it looks like you hate him all the way, or you like him all the way, you cannot keep alternating this. To be together, you have to keep everything good or bad. 

No, I think he tells you what he likes. Yesterday the video I give you or 2 days ago. (My Love, the concert version. I can give you the mins, that girl)

3:22 She is at 3:28. That kind of the girl.


That is their love? 

You ask me?

Probably overall they tell you what they look like from behind. 


I always know?

Yes.


Your father needs to see this Indian chiropractor doctor? The red hair girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283bkvXEsms


They ask me to listen to it starting last year, I listen to everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em7n4W2DX70

Kian they all producing these music with Nicky writing too. He was a mental retarded heavily? He can write in words on a piece of paper, in front of my faces. I cannot understand a word they were saying, but I watching these video. Not everything all at the same time, I thought about something, then I listen it again.


The musician's jobs are literally to create a music. Like that Ronan's Gately song, I say the left chorus with the piano out of the thin air, coming from the music academia. 


Everyday I Love You (Boyzone)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g-EfVA0XS08nHpt8eeyVHhyF4PMDiZIC/view?usp=sharing


You want to kill me, these classify personnel has to stop you. And why that is a classify personnel? Those girls the Sailor Moon if they were really dating behind? I think...they did. All those Michael Vartan, the Hollywood, they all did. Holding hands, or be together, or having a family. I think many did.

I talk about that before, long time ago. They are the boybands. (Your ears close off) because....me?! No. 


The publicity like your in-line passport to your own property and the business conducting methods, those are a lot better for your father to control any of your life. Him alone, controlling at it.


You mean any delegation activities other than the US, or UK, the internationally speaking. But they are way more than 30 years old now.

You hire the younger kids for doing that, and you are not required to go near their personal life.


You know this kid Hugh, when?

Next





No comments:

Post a Comment