6/20/24

You and Hugh buddy together, just for now, or ....he knew you guys are not his world that kinds?

Which year?

He and his wife + his best friend, why that 3 human is off you guys as a group?

Maybe you all should knowing your present courts of the next target goal. Talk to your personal assistant, where you see yourself next 5-10 years all these things going on chaos, someone controlling anyone near by all around, and no one can breath out of the nose, even.

This is the blonde dumb ass things.....last time we talk about it?

You killing Shane, you killing Ronan, the Harry Potter the birds in it the cabinet. You believe in magic those things, you show up like W Two Worlds, and that is with the gun, you one person killings every Westlife and me if I were there. There is no magic, Prince William. Its all high tech. The Battleship


No, there is no blonde in 3310. No.


I used to talk about Tamang, his dream life on the beach, its 3 girls together living with him. Similar to Dimitri in Thailand, my vegan raw chef. Sleep together blonde dumb ass, he didn't say must be blonde, its a dream life, he controls the 3 girls to live like the Mars idea of 1 man 3 girls, or whichever the combination someone made that saying.

Maybe Scott, maybe Tamang.....its a beach life. He likes the man, but he always fooling around the girls, so he likes the attention, and he believes that life will set him free, any problem he just says that is the military order, with 3 girls, none of them will be the military, its the beach puppies to make a great life pina colada. They obey to him, because he abused the military command any time he wanted it.

They buy things for him, the food, the drinks, the sex, the touches, the attention, and he is the boss from that military God head, he rules them 3, a great breach life.

I talked about it one time, I wrote it down 2018-2020. Someone will have the notes. Or that was 2021?


Sailor Mon - Rubeus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6p4AqwIthY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI-shrbgcYE

Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfX0PrnUbJ4

That is 8+2 girls. That is no OU, that is 10 girls, the enemy or the friends near by. Not the aunty, or the sibling sister, cousins, all included? 

Is that earring the 2 penis means? JC?!

You know it well, anyone falls at the prince name, you know it well, or you test it how to kill people already.  All these reflective mirrors. Tell you the Truth, if Babaji told me...its the mirror. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qljRRASWS9s

I see.....


So no girls know, the Indiana Jones the Crystal Skull back in the 80 or 90s, whichever we grew up in the same time on the TV. The Cleopatra all included....your brother is very zealous over this Harry Potter all cloth human no civilization until we talked about yesterday.

Sounds like my eyes so big to see....or tell him Baby format. Tell me what I should say about the next line - the Satanic practice.

Austin is like that, right.....you are way more than that saying if were Debra's true form. She is very angry over her husband's indian mother. He always has to send the money home, they are together. She is a white.


And this would be the human sacrifice, or the period blood drinking near by that Ola, but the last time we say....you 2 just passing it by. But you knew those stories, you used to remember. And any place why Mark might be = red means?

There is no where to be seen as red parts on Mark? Should I believe that?


The red jem in the naval (billi cord) in a girl at those uncivilized Africa nation TV, I watched that last frame, the story line, its not poking someone's eye to imagine....those comic book thriller parts its the rainbow eye or that is a red jem idea. So many this novel or the story people collects in their book rooms.

You happen to own 1 or 2?

On my forehead (BTX, Fou Lafine)

Sailor Venus dead (North Pole), or the Sailor Mercury (the small translator PC knock down the jem stone)

All the Sailor moon story line the first ending 4 Kings, its the 7 piece of the jem stone.

Same as the Avenger.



Repeated after me.

"Calcification is the process where the joint conjugate the calcium, in the crystal form, to cause the older people to form an accumulation, that pain results. In English is arthritis."




You search of the liver stone, not the gallbladder stone.

And the kidney stones.

Those human on the TV monitor. Dehydrated outdoor activities. Your 20 gallons water in-room, every 30 mins. A cup, or an hour. 


No, no vampire, you talk to the police, they find out. No goblin, no ET, only the human existence. Every single time, you hear those words, call the police. Only the human exists, NO Satanic practice. You call the police if you walking down the Isle. I know.

Those One Eye things. You mean Cabel.  No human sacrifice, you call the police. No where on any Earth. Call the police. 


If what?

If you all keep continuing to file something, and I Anna like my photo keep making the money on the opposite direction?

Its the opposite direction we don't need to clash, just ensure you and me don't go and clash each other. You want the judge has a final ruling with you. Correct. If its clashes, the judge will stop it. Their job is to stop it.


Why is everyone ends up with me has to be dead?

No. Not true. No. I putting Mark more in the conversation, because I wonder if you just call him up and ask. I cannot feel it from this side. If you agree, he agrees, I think its fine. I cannot feel it from Mark, so I don't know what that is. He and Kian.

Kian I think its fine, leave him alone a week or 2, he feeling it. I think that is okay too. 


And you would agree?

Yes.

Not because they gonna be dead?

No, absolutely not. 

But you tell them and us what is our jobs?

Yes.

Its he married in, that would be?

He and you imagine together the correct things on the first day on the jobs.

Without asking my father?

I agree, then you 2 have to talk, and you 2 have to know the job description and your father's job description, and together make a family talk on the table, enter that conversation in more degree with your father. You no longer need to stay here having a conversation, I think mostly heard things are written. 


You care about the image with Middleton? Your father ever made her before stuffs?

I think it was from the beginning, they know she is a Surrogate Mother. Your world knows that or they make sure that. Your entire UK that side, they make sure anything like that, because too many movies its about you and her, or nearby all around. Some citizen, they have the time to sort those things with the court room included too. When you guys growing up. 


Is that my free will to be with anybody?

Yes.


But that image.....not all that free will?

Your family heredity, I think that is the only reason, ensure all the kids are fine, you will be one life time free. You can put them somewhere else bothering you, but all of them are normal, they make you happier when you are much older than now. 


Not to kill them?

If you stop doing that. They won't be killed.


And now its my free will?

You and Mark met? Ever? Eating a meal or the family table, he helps you to get near your father to talk, like a nice friend walking in and walking out, you say 5 times? Too many times? 2 times? Your whole lifetime, just 2 times eating with Mark. Anyone can take that. 

He may not feel well, because he stays a long time in the hospital, you read the newspaper?  So you wait a couple year to talk to this guy. I think its literally he underwent the surgical, and staying in the hospital, that worse. 


How about you and your father's image?

You guys are very very bad conditioned heredity results. We never think like that. 


That affects us or?

No, I heard it, so I came in near. Someone else they heard it, they do some other things. 


That affecting us?

You just go along with your personal staffs, we are outside watching. None of us know what happened, or I figure it out what happened, those things stay with me. Because I give everyone the same blueprints, those are the real world reality. Anyone forward. That's it.


So its not to hurt us?

No.


Its to hurt Middleton?

Of course not. She is a women.


But its been hurting a lot of the people?

If I knew my jobs forward, and never tell Nicky or Kian, because we never be together. So then, I heard far away. Okay. I register. I don't even know Ireland like 5 years ago.  I won't even see England at all. Its not one thing I am happy about just anything to sound like, found out, I see, I know, I hear, or I witness these book formats say. Its worse or all worsen, so other people have to put more assistant people coming in to help. A lot of the help too.


The family heredity?

Correct.


Is that our fault?

No. Just the world are let down the royal all at the same time. I thought it was taking care of when I learn that stuffs. I never think its in our modern trend, never gonna be my same age bracket. Its very very scary.....when I knew things like that happen. None of you can carry a job and that is 2 people runs all personal staffs, you happy in there with things around, sleep good, eat good, lay down resting good? Wearing the shoes or the socks warm? Those details things, no one teaches you?


Why don't we stop here, you go to sleep, I watch my TV. The last question, The bold words, make a habits. I only need to care about that parts, everything else your personal staffs take care of the big or small. The personal habits. You heard once, then you heard twice, until you pick it up a habitual. You and your father, or your brother too. There is no one else to admin that big place, you.....are not laying it down, to keep your 4 limbs warmth.





No comments:

Post a Comment