6/21/24

How is your father this ending week to the Weekend, any activities you 3 get on the TV every Royal Channel watches? Not the American election anymore?

I went to sleep. Funny. Tomorrow I can be the weekend off ! Your father's first by himself weekend ~~~~~!!!

Were you 3 in jails ten years ago, because I didn't see any of you 4 that time or 5. And now your father is more upset you 2 lost your air, all those up nose to where you say you are in life? Or that is other people putting that idea up with me, he has to tackle his schedule literally flying to Australia, and all around places on his notebook? He is too old to just retired. 

And this new gf is staple his desk paper works sounds like to begin an intern? Stapling....fine?


I think your father is not stable to push that bottom the military action against me, and which island they went to? Is that through Prince Harry? We are still on going this Atlantic Ocean?


You know in the poker cards, you have this....you lie to the table, and you put a card upside down? In Chinse, we say "I say" my turn " I say ha". MY SIDE of the talking is not an order, you suppose to check with someone.

1. You re-do all of this without the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Ocean.
2. They just beating you 3 up behind and give me these video with Westlife in front of it.

To sound that I remember there was a 3310.

三生三世十里桃花

Give Mark some supports? No, I didn't see these 2 points. I am asking you the correct methods for doing the right things. The correct order for doing the correct thing.



In the last 3 weekdays, you are not actually putting up any military order somewhere, its to change every single day.....Wedn, Thurs, Friday, for your father to look normal on yesterday he gone to this public garden with the England upper world? Today is our Friday here.

Where are the military ships now? Parking or trespassing this Pamela canal, never that south pole things we all reading at the UB, at least they are on the America map, not to literally seeing the UK troops did what at that South Poles water so high. They tell you its no good on the video.


You all have a work environment, and a home communication dialogue. That is other than your one father only left.

Because of this your uncle has the security fee with that 2 Cinderella cousin your both at the security fee, and Harry's security fee, he is coming back UK to social Upper house til when? another 35 years later to enter the America again? That is you 3 knowing the plan, or King has to put up those plans, you 2 breathing until....and he has no resource on any part of the US since his mother die? You have no other ways doing it, that is why it looks like this. All of this.


My video here say Cleopatra. I have not looking at any face in the US Congress, and where are they? 

The distant seeding...the song. Well, you taken all that beauty to your both new location, it whenever that orders coming it down, you know why you screw it all up, all together. I will tell you that whichever this Arendale all together going for other than Maine. 


Frogmore Cottage, and you live in CA, and now another new UK residence. Tina used to keep moving like me too, except with 2 kids. They have the schooling. None stop moving. I remember I never moved....here to study right, so I sit in my chair with these height.

When you growing up you live in the palace? You throw your tantrum that day at Harry Potter that book, not the movie, that day. I just wonder what I see, so tall ceiling up there. Easy to push like this new 2022 Cinderella. There was a past? That is not the photo in the Frogmore Cottage. So many years, so many things have pass it by. 

Why would I say that? Last night my time the IKea if not in Rochester? They drop the words here or there, to put up a conversation so I believe those conversation. 


The bimbo girl's body, you gonna say I am a man to pretend how to lead....because that kind of the evolution will turn back to the man for some reason.

So I touch my hair to be the bimbo wall....always.

You believe those things and take very seriously, and no one else can breath at it. Its your father's big day, and I have to stay on both your kids, you Harry, what you done at my night time here or my nap, whenever to wake me up your brother?

I usually take a bath.....whenever I feel like its I sleep, or I go somewhere else other than sleep. I was on the phone with Nicky, today with Kian. Now its the birds.

The Eastern, southern that worlds is facing the communism Cuba. You saying where you are right now, off the California sea is to imagine, together with Biden, you aim at the China coastline for me, or at me, or at anyone other than these island?

You want to tell me you move or live in US, you cared that much about the US, where the map are, you are from UK, those upper class social activities were your drunk nature, or the face fade out nature, to say breathing the interior design again, the friends, or the drinking bar other than.....US NEVER EVER again. The news say...something like that?


Those are not made of the youth to be drunk and wasted. They are somewhat similar to Snowden, needs to sit down, talk clear, see clear, process the paper works clear. California those....are navy waste drunk, the fire burn in the bin to...watch the sea shore and be happy. The beach life among them. I have no idea why it looks like that.


I usually talk in general to the overall American military, not the specific location. 

You learning this things, per step its to help your father, or at your work environment to look upper at your nose air, those are the youth right now? They give you the command, or you want to get your jobs right? And do you talk to Meghan all of her movie, sit down or help her the food, or the kids, and sit down, line by line with her in English. 

Per line, per words with her, side by side those?

You can just hire one or 2 or 3 baby sitter with that book sale, and a chef. Tell her to get her time sometimes free other than, all your baggage. You have everything else on your mind, she knows?


Its doesn't need to be right on this year, this one year, to push everyone all around. So I talk relax with you and your brother. Your father is on his own long time ago. I don't need to care that much. I sent you kids back at the line or the gate, figure it out each, or he knows something...its at the line.

Each you...brand new day.


Outside they have those langauge, similar to your UN or Europe all in general, everyone knew a little bit more than 3 language. So here these Ancient Chinese has a root. They are not the porslin doll, but that is what you all meant your Ella Enchanted outfit, or Eben black tie to Enchanted (2007). 

We Asia here, none of those outfits correct. No. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kofS3VD8VPU


I normally believe this Thanksgiving Black Friday shopping, my brother told me in his high school or his college similar to Petyon. He came in once...Ruth, A & F, Hollister, or American Eagle. That time we have the Old Navy jeans my medium waist line, and Anne Taylor. I didn't know my brother to be that fashion about those 4 outfit center. We have a outlet north on the highway.

You both prince lives in Europe all your life, you don't know one person, or one family connection to Spain, to Portugal? 

My balcony on the left...that is Spain, and your guards called their guards on my video, you 2 don't need to call in saying the well wishing to their father? 


Just waiting another home breathing chance, the upper house party every Sat to talk, to chat, you prepare that on your phone, or you realize that on your phone. Meghan knows that?

You ask them that is 2 years, your expedition out of that Dec this year time frame, to.....be independent with Hugh (his language to his mother), how old is this guy?  + that 2 twin looking Nicky and Kian, the dr do-little gifts wraps, the drugs and the smoking ash in their sink.....all youth faces, you realize? 

We are the same looking?


I telling them the American ALL military that, or they know you breathing 5 months up to 1 year to half, its...your sad face down, tag along the NYC, or you go back to CA, you sissy sassy with another girl waist line tug, or holding playing those England Upper Sat every weekend games?  Your beard, your face, your 41 years old soon?

And this American 2 Presidents, how is this one side 7 Greater Harry Potter Party here, or one side NYC, and you stay in CA raising the kids were a lie?  They don't need to be the school bound, but Aria and George has to learn in their homework to study in English. I worried.



A & F = Abercrombie & Fitch

Usually they meant the teens, because they were thinner to purchase and to dress up. My mother bought some of these photo clothing. I have no idea where she got them here in Taiwan. The sleeve on the upper arm, or the waist, you seeing the curve to the women front, has to fit, the zipper coming up to sound like walking thin  - like the teens, that is whom they selling to.


Does Biden knows his left or right?

You say Mr President, West or East on the map, not left or right. I can say that, not you can say that to him. The west of the American land, toward the China coastline, or Taiwan or Japan. The east of the American Harvard or the Boston school district toward Spain.

Me has to go with your father to the England upper house. Hugh probably or that Patrick is near by ....Ireland West, not sure whom that is. Kian with Hugh now? He has one of those langauge with his mother, he really got married? 

I seeing that, so I drop you now, you have to figure it all that out all by yourself? 

Next 5 days news alone, you can Google fine, and research? 


Its just one weekend, I am away.  3 weeks, I fix the stuffs already.


You worry about Westlife?

You mean Nicky ! (Kian....?!)

Your entire military talk has to insert anything other than you yourself life? Are you talking to Meghan indoor, or you telling her because of the Cinderella, you two don't talk indoor?


I tell everything on the website, I talk behind, I call them. How many things a girl can chase the guy to the end of the world for?


What me and them talk? Or you mean your brother and Mark, or you yourself has something to insert that American SA to talk...the news say Hollywood. The boyband is not the Hollywood means, you know that, right? (The birds talk)


The outside sky has a small tiny.....stick on the horizontal clouds....the giant clouds space flat to small stick, near by the birds on the top of the fake birds.

What does that mean? Taiwan youtuber Elizabeth? That is what I said. 

https://www.facebook.com/100073731657370/videos/832348455027894/


I am busy at the Metro, I don't think Westlife they just suddenly unorganized with the other SA America. I hear everything already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k


You want to ask Biden about the laws, whatever that is? You can. Like your homeworks. You have the sheets of the question, and the per language how to talk to the judge, or your own lawyer. He is the American president, of course. Actually all of the American citizen, not just limited to you. Any UB if they rise up, they can. 

Why he ?

He is the American president, he is the lawyer? He got elected because he has the law background, most of the American president. We, me and them happened to clash in this timeline, if they stop this for 4 years, then right...no laws idea to talk about it. Just me hanging in the air that kinds, but technically the democracy world, its your PM or the American president leads the laws conversation so he got elected for the next 4 years, doing nothing but those giant laws or the finance number in the laws. If the people want to hear the laws, they continue those Harvard tradition. Most the president, we know in Taiwan, we wish its from Harvard. The stereotype. 


(You looking at your monitor, or you staring at something else....you pretend to listen or you care too much to listening? By how?)


You mean that Frank, or Francis letter motivate you the love idea, or that would be where the money goes your President or PM together? Celine Dion - the surrender things? 

You mean if Classify they go through the president? Both the president and the congress they go through. 

You mean the classify, do they literally the military solider? The military

In the Washington DC is full of them? No, 2 girls.

What? Like SMTV coming from those group rehearsal, they sent us 2 girls in the project coordinate, they are the better ones. The 4 hours daily meditation.

So the American Congress is not full of the classify? No, they are full of the congressman or the congress women.

And they are not the classify? They are the lawyers. 

So classify has no strength in the Washington D.C? The congress is to make laws, pass a bill. Like those Taipei mayor they does, as the legislators. They passing a laws.

So the classify doesn't have any power there in the Washington DC? They....sent 2 to look like they ask the right question, probably not. Just 2 girls on the field trips.

And why don't they go to Washington D.C? That is the 2 intern girls. They are not interested.


I would tell you.....you talk to the president. Although, you should just talk to your lawyers, but you somehow keep doing all of these things, and jumping on an airplane running UK running US, so are the media or so is him...you are not calling anyone to tell them what you up to, so I say you call the president.

You can just talk to your lawyers about anything you find the law interesting. You are not, but you soak in it.


Next- if I came in Buffalo once, its I don't live there anymore. Same UK, same America CA or Washington D.C. You planning? The full beard on 41 years old, you look at the mirror to imagine something. Tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment