6/22/24

I see something in front of me. (explain from the last post) - I intuitively understood, let's say everything I explain to you the last one week or last one month

Last post.- niches

I comprehend that that that that that, so I try !!! I TRY I TRY I TRY!!!!!!

The movies when they invented that technology and even Steve Jobs told you about Disney or Pixal, what maybe not his words, the painter...the artists whom create the beginning of the Disney, its a motion picture. You flip those paper to make the frame each in the story, so they move. The Disney Micky Mouse. So he moves. That is the painting person keep drawing per frame to insert that per details they becoming a story - that is how the movies comes to the story board later in the 90s when Steve Jobs had that Tin Toy (1989) or the Toy Story (1995).

I would NEVER think what kinds of the things you make the court to process, because I HAVE never thought about that. I only know how to run my side if I go to the court room. I starting the lawsuit 1 to 10 to 20, I try I try I try I try I try.....those things written it down. I try.


No, I don't know a certain things, of course not !!!!! I try I try, the public domain is not to submit it yet. I just try...I know I can just tell the public I to try. I got too many problems I cannot access where? The line !!!!! 

You all each have a classify material !!! You can just follow your own direction, you don't believe those are the classify material. I don't want to talk about it, I only move on my life at my side. I keep saying that.


I can comprehend only about these frame to that story, or the reality I sucked in, or sunken in, the real event, the real time, the real photo, the real painting, or the real description. When I write, then I can only go to those logic, I comprehend that is I can do that, that kind of the legal idea. You think I took how many UB legal classes? Those are just the books and the cases. There is no defendant !!! I trust they are all the classify materials, so its not them, it will be them, just not right now. You can sue the entire movie industry all together, not the one thing only, and the judge by that time will know how to process this. These are all new things, we only had the movie starting 1920 starting when the TV invented? 


You are talking about a legal world the mechanism I think...I have no idea how to go through some of that idea. I roughly knew my civil class or used to hear. I cannot tell you the details, those are, you go to the real lawyer or the court room to process. I told you there is no defendant, you cannot go through with it.

So I just leave them that time looks like they exist? YEY!

I leave them on the public domain in case I die?! YES!

They need to finish the rest of that, they know the starting points, I know they can. There is no defendant they will find out WHY!!! I have no time, remember all these?


I keep asking you, why don't you tell me at the 2021, when Eben not yet him shows up or Westlife now? Why don't you open up your mouth when I process up to the lawsuit 2nd, there is no title on it the beginning. If you would just be honest to tell me?

When I am 800+ finish, you didn't even tell me?!

That is another 3 years pass!!


Why my birds screaming at me on the kitchen side, its to eat and to eat 1 sushi only.

These things are fat, I ate yesterday, one kg coming up.

?????


oh ~ let me think, this is not about you all becoming like those 2 prince = the popularity vote from the public to campagin yourself to the judge, court room, to enter the Washington DC, for that case Frozen, you borrow my case, copy onto your own case, if you are the prince of princess for where you from? Poland, Ukraine, India, Mexico, Hong Kong, China, like those Miss Universe we watched? That is what they mean?

Me, of course NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT, thousand time NO!

I don't care about it, I can just view the movies as the cute idea, its a movie. I want nothing to do with it. Of course not. 

I have 194 countries all military (the border, the patrol, the sea, the land, the police/ fireman, the railroad, this TTC meant from Toronto) to train them. I have zero time for such things. Meaning MY science museum, all that, you cannot see the glasses technology, NEVER those cloth human so your parents lost their own home for the water pipe issues. I say that thousand times, again and again. NEVER those cloth ever European idea. 

NEVER.


Do you want to lose your own home? That is exactly the cloth human means, I say that I say that I say that !!!!

Stay away from those cloth idea, stay away !!!



You go to your own cases, don't borrow my cases! That is the end of the conversation. I say my case is not a case. That is end of that claim. I can tell you all having your own cases for the UB group activities.

I end my side of the case. Not that. 


⭐⭐⭐You went to ask the lawyer ⭐⭐⭐


I only heard the fragment from different people or different things. The conclusion was you went to ask the lawyer, and must be a specific lawyer to ask only the direction you ask the lawyers so....that conversation is.....if you seeking the public approval, one of those in your giant stack of everyone using my case and 2) copy onto, all together?!


I heard


You didn't ask the lawyer anything else other than your own question and answer, to that specific direction. The direction where you dominating that lawyer to do only you asking him or her to do. That specific direction. How can anyone listening to a conversation to end up that conclusion, right? The overall whatever, and this is one person or invisible black water, I cannot see all at the same time over 10 years. What happened 10 years ago?

Or you teach each other something like to compete and compared in that one giant profile 1) borrow my file 2) to copy onto your own movie, that kinds? 

So these lawyers did given you all specific direction, from where you asking them that question one directionly....that kind. You dictate your lawyer to do only what you wish to result, that kinds. okay, I heard.


I just tell you, it must be something I heard or comprehend to end up that conclusion. The comprehensive of that black water without the words to describe or cited to tell you,...exactly what I heard.

Let me "think", what that might means.

a) A lot of the candidate??? ???????????????  Meaning you go back to the lawsuit original, or a (2), its you seeing UB 65 people, you decide to file too for fun. a (3) its the same borrowing the file to copy onto your own knowing or not knowing movie. (typo, not profile)

okay.


b) Its behind door, its not really the public aware or they will kill you. Its only that 100 judges to whom they go to at that local court if they100 judge come together to decide the final results in 40 years.

c) You tell the lawyer I say 40 years, that is not 10 years ago, it was 2022.

d) So stop, here the lawyer decides to tell you, probably one of those things you can go(do) to the public if that case taken too long. Is that where sipping through my ears? Between the a) first line and d) this 10 years later in highlight pink?


The Black water = the pink thing clear.


e) "We can try", that would be German side. They are not the real roots, but...heard their last name should be. "The parents told us no."

"The parents told us no" first..... "We can try."


f)  If like she says, ( you went back to ask), if borrowing and copy onto without the evidence, sorry, that is your claim I have no evidence to decline my own cases, you say...without given you the acknowledge or the permission to use her profile. That is damage your own public image (?) when you enter to the D.C?

....this a lot of this = damage your own image  (??????) - the murder nature of the case.


g) ???? "How to be that one princess" ?????? Probably some other conversation.


In other words, all of you profiles leads to me, were not your profile, you have to focus on my movie all the time?

You are not investigating your own movie, you spent your one whole lifetime onto my case borrowing to you, so your own movie cannot be investigated, or you know what that means, you are not telling....but to be crown? That kind?



h) Taiwan is military image, not really to your public image. You ask the lawyer those.....my side generating data.

okay.


i) You calling embassy is that murdering upon she re-entry the first amendment against the constitution, because it should be you. The lawyer says, its not favor to your public image.


You are not known, how do you have a public image?

I think there is a process whatever your lawyer really did their homework to tell you.

That things don't exist anymore today. You are wasting your time.



That's enough. You all ....near by best friend, not best friend.

Its about Washington DC, so I happen to tell you. They stay looooong time with one lawsuit, whichever side UK or US. Not just walking in Washington DC to sight seeing.

Next.



No comments:

Post a Comment