7/14/24

⭐ I don't know Thor keep saying....⭐

I can only see few. You even use the Linkedin

They are on the movie? 

oh ~ this is not about how Shane is talented? One of those related....how the otter can talk, one of those? Actually, I am not sure, that is his plan. 

I think you focus inside your career built, not them. Not even me this side. I would prefer you know the commercial world as you knowing those existing industry, where, or whom you talk to, from what is a very visible reason, whom you inflame the bad reasons, only you did that, you know that. Stay away from all of them. I wish you hear me saying that every single time. Not in relation to, not in connection near to, not in any life term you go on your current life, that scene, only focus that scene all around you, that world....and stay away from anyone my side, or any this monitor through me, you think you all buddy together or suggesting you cannot even grown out of your own linkedin profile. You need to realize that.

The only world you can suppress someone its through the teacher's union, from where you all coming from. Because you all had somewhat the education background. If you demonstrate 10 rudimentary subjects, they can if these industry people done on purpose. Something you all did behind, drop all that better. Not in communication, not in calling format, not in relation to believe they have an industry, and you never put an industry inside your mouth to relate that proportionally....any idea. Drop all that best. I would say that to you clearly. 


I am not in the music industry currently, no.

I would never imagine how any of you......what is Thor might be imply, how or why you could be inside the music business? By how... MD program is not possible, and the science background are all guys?! Something like SMCH, that SMTV related to? Or this is that Iron Man again? Avenger? 

If you never getting near those industry, why would they doing anything to you?


I am on a parrots, how to mechanic the local Taiwanese slang language.....this is so hot here. When I will be inside the music business like SMCH? No.

Its something you all post on your Linkedin? He talks funny, to be honest. Is there a way this Iron Man is the music business? That is a robotic? I called Shane, one of those how to push the bottom, getting an answer will sound right. 


No, I saw the video.

No....I think its you all UB something whatever you do, related or not related to any of this music world people for the instant fame, must be one of those things.


Stay away from all of them. Any of them. Not anything....away.




No comments:

Post a Comment