7/14/24

Tina (otter)

Says only just ONE lemon, that’s enough (the am)

https://youtube.com/shorts/OycWV1msZTY?si=SG6SWoN3ORUVd6Qc

She has no time from here or NYC commute those train. The rent too high.


Frank is looking for you.

Facebook video upload - Native American (The White Buffalo Women), 1 guy got annihilated completely and 2nd guy kneel. Its a smoking pipe.

They all love those smoking pipe line, I think. That is the industry. 


Otter

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8jhq19Vti9Y

Hey, they all doing this to me, those are 2 different otter, they are starting to screaming too, the different channel ones. (My wall neighbor down stair facet. They just wake up and using the facet? )  They scream I want to scream too

I slept. Looking around.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hAfpDqkk90w

I think I keep seeing them reproducing .....the birds have the new birds too, my mother said and I am seeing it. Nicky's which babies movie. 送子鳥 (Storks, 2016 )


Today you alone going? Yesterday her Mc Donald on her desk with 6 meals? That is what Olivia eats? She can order the Uber.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DN2wlx9fDGY

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-QEQSTmx81k

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TgOAWqwtrmQ


You have a pet here, or you doing that home? You calling him, your pet?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gsl_g1lN3ro


oh ~ Mango



There is ...



⚡️⚡️⚡️


oh ~~ 🦅🥖🦅🥖🦅🥖🦅🥖🦅🥖🦅🥖

okay, Shane. (right + them 4 or 30 boyband, right)

I think...?! Shane ~~~~ Love you ~~~~ without you, how can I live without you ~~~~~probably with that Brian Backstreet Boy or Nick from 98 Degree. Justin.....not sure, he is them the Disney Program, on which own. 

No, its all original. He is like that. I say once, last year, that's it. I continue saying it for 3 weeks or 3 months, he is their leadership in Westlife. That Simon whom we used to be, 15 years old, I was 16 years old, I guess.

The girls' side, we talk about the things, right. (6 or7 people + the littles in the volleyball team). You have never been seeing like 10 people in your peripheral as a group, do you in your entire life? 


He does those things on Lalla, Elizabeth, all the Taiwan Youtubers, and probably Eben too, and this Nicky Byrne, only one girl, ONE girl will ever love him, that is Shane will forever love that Irish nicky ~~ all his life. Its all original, and true. (his t-shirt on sale)


No, I think Shane might finish the college. I think.....or Brian is in MD program, one of those. Not sure. No, I told Shane already. Nicky and Kian, might be just GED. Kian is older I guess, he was already in 4 bands before he was the Westlife, that is how Shane got him. Kian has some managing experience, or some capability in there as the Westlife. The music side especially. Just Kian smoking his fog brain off, I cannot see......(wave wave wave...)

Foggy, not frog. Foggy means woozy, or smoky. Not Spike, Spikey in the movie: Good Dinosouar. They are Irish, non capisto unglare (they cannot speak in English, that is French)

No, I give Shane some money back, right. Later ~~~

No, no spooky. I think Brian reads the novel, Shane too. No, not Kian. I think except Kian. Even Nicky reads the novels or the books too. They are the inept human finding the maids.

Kian or Mark doesn't read that much of the novels or the books. Brian...I think. 




I am = the giant space ship on the blue sky, heavy weight, and giant sound, slow in motion.

Each and Every Time.

You have no shame living in....closure space not knowing how giant space suppose to be craft
y

tea.



Thor's photo gonna be ....gone in 3 days. He gonna die. The military girl (women) told me that. That is what the thunder means (giggling a group......... py)

You all love this Earth Prince Mammoru and gambling so shorty Fatima starting this Sailor Moon to Dean's height would be only Craig, Eben and whichever... those no money counts to live in Japan all together. From Ireland to England, to the North pole flies, its the high latitude to high latitude to land, just too cold if they flight. But then again...Japan is always a lot colder than the Ireland and England, because of the West Belt Wind.

That is what I tell Shane, or Westlife....whichever the handsome man to tell the rest of the guys, you think that would be each...then that would be Kian and Nicky.

Japan police all branches exactly like that Conan Detective - never say you all moving to. I heard you all moving towards, but that is a very faint sounding, and too far away and too remote. Those UB poverty line human cannot move to Japan, but they are the same line like you to migrant to Japan for some reason on my map.

All indicators in.

For some reasons are very very strong since the first time I type out, are as is. Last year.

This Mammoru and Usagi story I put up 2014, it must be fun to imagine the Four Ages of God creates the mankind to annihilate them in the 5th. Starting from the Gold, Silver, Copper and Brozone. It doesn't exist on Earth. It was no metallic technology on those Atlantis remnant, they can only stack up the wood in the straight manner, when you seeing that....all these woods are chop, but not the measurement tape straight mental machine today Home Depot one cut.

It doesn't valid a history never exist. This is the third time I am writing this the full paragraph. 


I talking fake, do you? North pole has no ice, you believe? Could fly? to Japan? In the summer.

When I type per words its my finger strength to daily input, as a simple....that is 1000 years you learn per words, how hard it is...in evolution. You play jokes, I play the human world every jokes. 10 Gates will slam every human, if one word dare to mention Heaven. Bet on it? 17?

Until all these flowery news to bimbo to look like only the blood river only been seem everywhere to manifest to everyone suicide to this beard race or the fan world, only the human keep dying I want to see that eternity....only when my mood be lighten, you will see something new. But there is nothing else.....worth. Eternity hell I sign long time ago I mean.(giggling)

They didn't think. Its God mine right, yet......funny. Someone doesn't know my own right. 


https://youngestprincess2021.blogspot.com/p/nasa-satellites-data.html

First video.


Something real, something fake.

Here everyday eating and retiring, without those Keanu Kills, Obama Klills and Simon Kills, and neuratic 40 pills on the table like Pete's mother die. Funny. Here is the only real thing is the capital. What do you think the reality I tell Shane?

There is nothing real. Shopping, walking, seeing, talking, or he might just be that insane like that Hugh or Olivia to screaming and yelling. I am deciding maybe maybe not......just less saying this local Taiwanese culture is like Canadian (Against the American policy) to migrant the Sylanka Indian weather to the governmental building.

So...here Taiwan is promoting that politically the Taiwanese local language and the culture dance like those rainbow if you just staring at 520 those video when they inaugurate. These are 2 months pass by.....Saying Greeting Hallo.....it must be their merits to sound like you all ...literally go and imagine those scooter or something local bargain right to sound like the Taiwanese those are very rough language. I am considering....when they all gone, then I decide the reality. This is where I live. Everyone else...are all fake. Right.

3 meals means you wash, you buy, you travel, you park, you stop the car, and bump the front bumper, right? Snowing...that % time in 24 hours a day to the junk food no walking in the car...that efficient are all fake world, fake attention span, and staying home reading the book like that Brian, too cold. Not sunny day....Those are 20% less working efficient, to say, the white world to this low world where the popularity stood, you will live like the King forever...those are maid. But until you finish this Elizabeth or Hailey those low scale degree, you never met literate Asian, all of these means. 

When Hugh and Westlife finish existing the 3rd month, I decide.....fate. 



Next - Taiwanese Local Slang, these parrots, you all like these type of the birds? Not every mechanic....worlds. But the man they are all talking like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment