6/13/24

💥⚡️ Each of you almost say you have an active duty in 3 different Timezone area, without that UB.

10 years later or before, each Vola a century like a wedding. 

Kenshin Himura has a story  I keep painting or saying since 2014 …I am too tired to paint one full year. 

This is ten years later, you have a 5000 people unit to say each 3 Timezone holding your microphone to train, not about the regular public, mood up mood down with you, they all have an opinionated view what’s the jobs they as the citizen. So we excluded them.

Just the military because they cannot have an opinion. Everyone knows that. You are not required to train the women’s leadership, I happen to say that as I inform them. We can choose not to follow the movie scripts because I do what I want. 


We are not related so lying in front of me is not an agenda.


🌹🌸 The sooner you marry to that TEsla connection, Frank, the sooner you gonna see almost every movie in some of those saying - he and his wife’s vision was a blessing from Venus. It’s in that book. I make myself clear.


Ocean 11. Bernie Mac as Frank Catton

Harry Potter black guy, Ben looks like Fran Catton. But its Kingsley is working for the Ministry of Magic.


Familiar ? Barbie.

Frank Moses in Red (2010)  https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Frank_Moses




My nap

No comments:

Post a Comment