6/10/24

Panda (Prince William), you what ? Not going to sit on your uncles head, not to say your father, your cousin 2 girls Cinderella, 2 do little twin, Hugh going to South America in few years and tells Kian come along with a sun of money. He regrets then.

And you cannot handle the Westlife or NSYNC.

Hugh has the buddies friend and Kian leads them he promises because Kian needs to lead and drag Nicky together. 

What makes you think you doing that, your brother ?


You ask me and SMCH.

Or your PM

Or you thought of these otter? There is a sweet brother, when the caption below shows the written words, the good brother first pair in the video, second frames, your bucket under the sea? Pirates of the Caribbean.

(Shut up birds, kitchen side )

https://youtu.be/CdyUtkvVCik?si=qSND9cjul-DW93f6

That’s a she ? I saw 1:09

And this is your brother ? https://youtube.com/shorts/FqZFNdz1mVQ?si=DiAOo5Z09YaZQlDc


No, you tell them don’t do those things on the TV. They each has a personality, right.


He Hugh eats in Asia where the human can see him

https://youtube.com/shorts/fyBNKqk_8K4?si=Qo6VpbBCliekFaYF

Or why it’s venturing in South America ?


Me and nick’s SA channel? https://youtube.com/shorts/8YtsLXDviRI?si=s3-ayUulUloN-3cO

There are some other video bothering you ....you and your dad have the running about laterly.


If I am in the Darkness mode, that is the disciples they doing things or the police or the American Presidents they finding the human factor like their Congressman wonder why England the entire Congress vanished. I don't get those attitude, but I am not caring that much. I have to call that Nicky or Shane too.

At least talking to them after they finish their concert a bit. Last night. Today they are going home.


Everyone is Kung Fu Fighting...that is the song. I just answer some people I see and exit Taiwan from the Facebook. A CEO in Silicon Valley.


SMCH and her Chinese disciple cannot talk neither.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lE1WXn4Fsmo


I wonder why everyone is Kung Fu fighting, and I am sent in the darkness.

Volcano erupt with the thunder lightening: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MDGyaimC2Uw


Marrying to a Malaysian?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sNqApx0uVGc


Each you waving your England flag at the concert.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ps2l9JABF9k


What is this Zawanna things? With the Tiger or that is the lion when it grows older.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qJ86aB455pA


I think all of you leaving is better, your father later with Queen....they catch up. Whatever that is. Yeah, like the Queen says. No matter why she says that for. 


I live in Taipei here.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KO15-k93OKA

Set. Shane comes in. That's it. The food is here, I got too many things all around. I can buy, Shane doesn't need to buy anything, and he needs to continue singing all that, and we stay for 2 or 3 years, we can just be the friends, but he doesn't need to have anything extra in strain when my situation were told. 


You all don't need to live with Harry, but cook on your own, take the chance with the time this year, all move to America.

Chinese cooking, me and Shane in the house we talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cvH7qq7KItU

No, I don't need to stay here, there is a way how to get a car, and a driver, get on the highway. I don't feel too caged inside here, just these birds all around, or walking these blocks. There is some other means I change my space, or feeling different somewhere else. 10 years, they hold a lot of the things already, everyone just keep running to get the things done. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EqjoAnL35EQ


What I gonna do with Nicky or Kian if they have no money? Or its them not Shane? I give Shane money not them money, whatever that is...when I evaluate those situation. I keep my money best, they have no exit in the future in case I was with Shane. When they finish their money, here is the key.....Just a space at least to go and sleeping in.

If Its Nicky, he comes in here too, just change that with Shane. The same thing.


No, your entire England move to America, not just you family, or some upper house. But I assuming its just the ENTIRE England Upper house, all move in America. The King and Queen coming in after, whenever they finish what they need to do, that's it.


Correct, the entire England, all move it. In America, all of you.



Just move it, you all England to America, that's it. 



Your PM is your general to move everyone in America.

He is your England real commander-in-chef.  No, I am not moving, I stay in Taipei, you all move first. Settle down with the American President. I am fine here in Taipei. They can come here too, but many of your upper class might already immigrant to America, I say MOVE it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rInq2tycQ


In America

  • We have Costco (the whole food sale) with a card, you park in the parking lot and push the cart in.
  • The Sam Club, a lot better those mattress, or you can get from those IKea, not sure really great, the foam. My house here just one street. A lot firm. You have the money, that is the Sam's Club.
  • The eye glasses has this new technology 20 years ago, I order from America directly online. My brother asked my mother to the night market, there is a very long time eye glasses shop. The same lighter at the head. Meaning you can order anything from that 50 states any seller at. Its very big.
  • I had the NY state or the CA state driving license. 10 years
  • The car license plate its 2 years you renew. The fees. Its at DMV (the written test and the vision test.)
  • The Bath & Beyond is where you get your towel, or you are the upper class, you ask the hotel, they have this Hilton, Mariah Court Yard, Hyatt, Double Tree (those penhouse or the personal suite)
  • Your tax season would be April 15th.
  • Halloween is not the holiday, its Thanksgiving and Christmas. New York has the Jewish Holiday, that you don't need to go to UB that school. 
  • New York City and Buffalo is the same New York State, except that tax file-ing. The NYC is on its own. 
  • They have the Wal-Mart, or those California Whole Food, that is the grocery store.
  • The regular Wal-Mart or the Super Wal-Mart. 
  • The vegetarian options are Amy's microwave all things, in Wal-Mart frozen session, your fleece pajamas there to, the girls the winter too cold those. Its warm. I like it.
  • The Vegan Essential is .com, all that is American website. .com.
  • Google is the part of the Silicon Valley, not just the Apple in the town hall meeting you seeing Steve Jobs, that is at Cupertino with the mayor meeting.
  • They and the facebook its at the north lake or what that is, far away from that giant ship Apple. They use the same entrance. Google and the Facebook


The sky outside its all these.....flowers or the poo.

Costco the card is at the front when you enter, the front entrance has a staff, you ask him. 

The Poo, you mean Colonix, that is online, you swipe your credit card. Its not Asia, I only found the problem in Asian store in California, the rest of the other worlds never had a problems. You go to the American regular store better.


You have Dennis for the Breakfast, IHop, another kind of the pancake breakfast, they have the Greek restaurant, the Thai, the Japanese restaurant, some places has the bubble tea. Right, the original was from Taiwan, but not sure the owner from where. Those things are not common. 

Any where else the family run business the dining options, its when you land, I assuming you only land in NYC and CA.

Right, a lot of the Canadian or American, goes to Florida, right.

I live in Taipei, here is convenience, just me and Shane, and one or 2 people from Westlife, we can handle them fine. Or maybe that is Nicky, I have no idea whom is whom anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment