6/09/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Piano - Lady gaga

 https://youtu.be/xW9s48o8RLQ?si=jr58ILnCQvAJMn_r

They are the pop songs meaning, if you are doing that a piece on your YouTube, let’s say, a copy right, or you change the entire left hand chorus, like how much percentage you re-make that song.

Movie watching. 

Tina…is very dense emotional I think. Nothing but the romance hurt. Today on the metro. With her daughter grew up here uniform and that white guy gets fat with a fat white women. Hank’s father with that new wife. My mother would be

Tina, grand-mom, her

           Aria 

Might be very similar to Hailey. 

She leans on the wall, Kate mascara wall commercial all over the metro.


Her eye sight was laser in 20s, not waiting 33 like my brother laser, I think it was eye glasses I think 2006 I met her Christmas (I tell my mother now, remember just now), this time she got the stack of contact lens home. Her throat those meat hanging like the last surgery, and her toe. She wears a stocking the doctor cannot see, and that hospital my mother has to get the bill, was not my hospital, not Square restaurant behind that hospital. 

Her first bf was 18 days in Taiwan til 4 days more, spent 22,0000 NT, 18,0000NT to 18 days and say how about she stays another 4 days. Nancy, Leo’s mother got very angry. Her titanic bf.

Very very bad scene on the metro. I drag my mother fast in the walk around. She is very lazy, cannot see the sign and I live here 8 years. She and Pang bother vision, and both eats a lot a lot those all you can eat buffet, the hand touch !!!


Movie: Shazam! Fury of Gods

Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Tchaikovsky, they are classic world. Before you reaching 6 years, would be Sonatina. This happens to you stabilize to the piano lesson, then you proceed that first 4. 

And then you can do a sequence of the pop songs like how long the YouTube allow upload.10 mins, you do 1 mins each that 10 songs. You except the playing part. I have to read the piano piece. I have a better lightening, I don’t need the eye glasses. 


Cooking the fried eggplants

https://youtube.com/shorts/yT2j_mV4lKs?si=dgqiMNqCI5LsW_ff


How big is the zoo would look like?


🦅🦅🦅

The Justice society, a blonde like Kerry, and is this the successor ? The last time we talked about digging from the ground surface up?! They have the successor too?

🦅


Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom 

Storm his best friend ?

Anything about the  Kingdom and the super power or the cloth - mix with that Disney I don’t want to hear about it. You are not reading the real books in the literacy. Every kinds of what you define the story related to the castles I have seen the horror stuffs…


Matrix under water, octopod sprung out. Those are not the shark mermaid, how bad this one Tina Jojo, little mermaid, anything worsen than annything else in our life. 

I need to lay down, fainted it. 

Is that the nuclear …? Waste or fuel, in the water ? There is a difference.

The fuel cell.



No comments:

Post a Comment