6/09/24

Of course, that is not the only issue. 194 countries the photo art time, their accessory.

2018-2020. A lot of the girls to see, to get used to, to learn, to compare, to travel to. No, I don't need to see them. Unless they tell me those are the leadership, the last time when we saying that, I haven't seen one human shows up yet. We are still on those leadership too, the women's leadership. (Avenger, or the Iron Man, or Flash, or Bat Man, the older time some of those. You know the Wonder Women was my mother's time? She told me.)


There are the beauty pageant in the movie. Miss Ukraine, Miss Israel, and this Backstreet Boy gone to the beauty pageant I think. I lean near by it. Yeah, the fitness. I go to my mother's yoga studio, just not right now. She collects her friends, I show up every once a while. Right, she has that life. I know that. I gone to some of them. She sometimes asks me to go to? 

So I just live in the city ? Correct.


I make some sushi, or some sesame oil those Chinese noodle here (a thin type most Asian eat), you added some washed chive. I collect those plastic container, I have to make mine, I make her once a week, she just coming up and get it, or I going it down and give it to her.

If I cut some tangerine next by, that is a several container next to it, its the elevator going up or down. Just once a week or twice a week. I happened to eat, or cook them, no one bothers me.

She went to buy those pumpkin soup base from Loving Hut, and she does...those small breaking. I just order from someone whom shop them a whole giant pumpkin uber here. I boil them, I puree them, that is her freezer, 12345. I keep some. She likes or she and her friends eat that. I know where to get those blenders stuffs. Its hot.

I don't eat a lot, just those things keep repeating at it. You know what's the uber in the city? Not in America, its here !

Yeah, she still get those vegan options, the mock meat, or the vegan shrimp, I make those tempora sushi for her. Its the same I show to Shane those. I make them easy. She ....just going out to eat with her friends best. She used to have that life, so just get out my sight, and does what she capable to do.

America has an Amazon does the international shipping ! There is a mushroom extract (vegetarian). I think I seeing it here, whichever she shows me. I tell someone to go with her, and they cargo it back. The motorcycle or the car.

(The birds you want to go? You fly with her.)

I think the car, she can get the catalog, and call the uber. She doesn't bother to go there. At the beginning she wants to do that, right.


No, one nick, America, canada Italy all bankcrupt, all people die in the sea
one mother one down stair, Taiwan or China entirely bankcrupt.
Sea.

That is what it is. No more noise, you did once, and you dare. That is all world die until you realize, in eternity how this one Earth pays dearly.

Its dying in blood, how long they keep mouthful to the court room. Its they getting the weapon right now to shoot the congress. Its the entire American land, gone, declare the bankrupt, move somewhere else.

I am talking random.
All blood drain, one noise on my head. They should be dead 20 years ago, seriously, brand new, new put. Full house, 1984 those. Never end blood drain. I want to hear only that. Nothing else. 

Yeah Mummies 1999, all of them, entire England.


Talking like something exists, there is nothing exists. 

No, I have no past. Once I leave that school, everyone in blood shooting, dead. You are not voluntary enough, hurry enough to get through my side. Once I leave, everyone in pieces.  America volunteering that.


They tell me they are capable, that is 1000 her never stop switching, everyday going out and coming it back. No one makes a word talk in front of my faces eternity, shut up. No music. period.



Probably Europe they killing the American land, that sequence, so Brian that distort human face keep looks like...the disgusting human, should be dead. Its D Day, whenever this newspaper on the year to run Time table.
I care less whom make this order, not my ear, not my front. 

10 Prostrate, 9 bow flat, you don't understand per word, nothing but the plastic work, only.


I think Shane dead in the 90s, Nicky says, last week he dead, or that 2 + 2 twin hang yesterday at new Shane's hotel room. = The pirates of caribean means. he and King probably buddy, or King what, but that Shane, not sure whom.

If I talk on the phone like typing, then its on the stage monitor screen I heard. I quit doing that, so, no more electricity. Its fun.


They don't coming in, then, they don't come in. 

The Mission Impossible - Dead Reckoning. 

My mother sneeze her nose, those kinds.


You will never have one face muscle twick, I can careless the human, will never be anything on the TV. Anything you make a noise, you will scream none stop in torturing, you realize...you shouldn't be here at all. Its just a memo, someone else written that long time ago. You pick up your fake tool to kill anyone, anywhere, remember...
it must be all plastic, you know whom you knife at, and die in the heart to find out the truth.

I want nothing but cruelty method, to the human no one has a worth.



This TV is me exists, my only fame. Not somewhere random useless, no brain, no IQ, no reason to exist, and then what? Show up to pretend hurting my head, to continue those fame from the TV? America gives? Psycho to be that naïve. I assuming that is true.


I think? The birds outside always think !!
Next


No comments:

Post a Comment