6/10/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Nicky and Kian, can you come over here a second.

1) Say “AI Disable”.

Continue that …whatever’s the otter did. They are on the TV.


2) Acknowledged, AI. Central exit way, straight ahead.


3) You are the criminal kids got jailed but wealthy, your primary evolution is going back to your rudimentary subjects “teacher” every single time til your every words right.


4) As you grew up, there was the time between you literally wish to stab someone 10,000 times every second in your mind vs the high tech trigger to force me in the language in the written format. You choose the growing tall methods that time. 

5) I want to know England moving and you all against your spiritual belief not to arrive, AI target. This Earth or you are.

6) Last answer.

7) Me and Babaji is different. 

I haven’t seen a human, that’s the difference. You have a master never seen a human ?



To every foul your breath or mouthful language, this classify will never reach the average, here.

Babaji is a minority, I remind you. What’s the Nordic to us, if not to you. To say the AI or the heaven dimensions bar, you are not fitted.  That’s called the strategic weapon initiative - launched.  


8) The dimensional shift what? Just because your kinds of junky exist among the rest of ?

9) I think I say bar, a bar means a barrier. 


10) Our Tesla has a photo, the throne. It’s not in your lifetime to have a tour or they will tell me that’s the public information?   You are driven …nothing I know clear, the spiritual points you losing per day not arriving, is that the classify set bar when you enter, before you becoming this take off team, the same how to borrow a book? 

Everyone gets a tip every once a while, you arrive to them the spiritual people differently. 



I am watching....what to tell you.

Thousands of thousand of thousand of thousand of you....dropping, that interface across.

Its in the video 19.07 The life of Roses, Beautiful, Ediable, full of Love

Not that type of the girl. Not this type of the world to say income and as she the girl, not those ending glasses ware pink to cheer, not Zawanna regulation step growing mode foot in the safety tank like the doctor's office sink pipe.

And you know the drill, not the day when that to be re-done, or missing a finger chop. All that the science museum what to offer. Boss & Me, Nicky is a judge, Simon is a judge panel. Even King Charles I have no idea what he puts his mind still workable on some profile to pretend a desk. 

You should know the language of that, Pitch Perfect means, in the real sense. 

So then, count 5 people. Its not such a big deal, don't you think?


haha...

You should read this sheet quietly often. What I am that I am. Forever means. 

No one scared enough, but gladly, you just need to all standing there, keep those number dropping per day til the day I die, and I won't even care about it. That is sad. What 1000 years ago, if you could just be a human means.



Question

I have a question, if Babaji...

Stop. He may or may not be alive, like hell were like the million years ago to Eon ago. When they change that "m" to "E", I never forget. Its just the hologram.


But you are real?

Correct.


You know your world is real?

Very little people near, not to say never touch the cloth, that is my mother.


Do I like the boyband?


Seeing this much of the things, you wonder if I like anything, anyone, any world....anything in your world, what do you usually gather and see? Join together to go to the concert?

You were here since 2014?

(shake your head)



You cannot see Zawanna?

My house? You mean, all that far away those?


Can I go back to my darkness? You all just deplete until you lose your ship, your business, your social all that, and the family branding logo, and to the lowest rank of the entire society looks like our movie, those 21, not 12 those.....whichever low low low uniform work factory people. No more this sleek shining ship, sleek office building. So many friends together to join a concert, where the sunshine all the friends matter, not the factory workers on 10 dollar an hour?

The sun light warning you, the wind warning? I think you mistaken, just tie your hands on the bed header board, hold there, never move outdoor. I am so tired of saying here is the WWII line never ends, 1) food 2) indoor 3) No past either direction 4) The currency is not the local here bill my food 5) Uber is developing and getting better and better 6) the medical equipment 7) my happy mattress, pillows, its the city! 8) Anything I do, I do it for me. No one bothers me.


Is that...Sakura?

I wish not. You will tell me you hardly remember. You are the sunshine world, just 2, one the elementary to two the crystal series, very shining from my side to us. 


She goes back to the middle school transcript and sit down, and none of you going back?

Tear, you annihilate that entire planet? Then you go to your criminal justice report, where you are landing at, any school, the rudimentary subject teacher.

You are a special unit, they look like a bimbo, nuisance to you?

Correct. You go back to. The planet you live at it.


Can I just go to the judge, through the lawyers to debate or open a case of....

The rudimentary subject teacher.


The librarian?

That is not a word on our planet. The rudimentary subject teacher.


Tears, all these suburban Zen sanctuary place training.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JW1iXskWumA

How long can I live anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/N1RPb_QfqqA

The definition of the sanctuary means?  Yeah, I ask you? Theft, steal, rubbery, annihilate? 


Many people in the universe didn't need to believe those ship culture like you.

Cold play concert: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EtMvVq6Atmk

Another day, another hour, someone smile, someone waiting another Eon....your spiritual belief. I think....AI is your fear, not me is your forever not reachable fear. Your carrier. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nFdhRrRGYyo

You pray at those quiet moment, but you error, you do those tiny things. These people doing the same thing just like you, they really really think its funny to be seen at the front face, as if the whole universe doesn't exist, every min, these scene on your watches, for another hour to turn around....how easy this cooking of the year.

To next Eon.


How many people willing to gamble it all the time, its all the time. 

One person sits on this throne, its forever me. 1 person. They just pretend to be busy....of another day, to another hour. Another friend, another groupy, another concert. People in different scene can just does those murphy laws without the fear, why that God every important to sound too weak to believe you have nothing but being weak.

Forever weak.

You mean you are the softy anyway..haha....


The most ridiculous things I ever heard.


haha....remember the number. You guys won anyway.



If the things is not winning or losing, you raise up your woredrobe of those glooming day of another factory jobs to remember your family tradition or proudly present the branding logo just like those human livestock, another sausage like their penis for 3 children to say......Elizabeth Diana, first name.....Oscar 16th century. 凡爾賽玫瑰 One spiritual lesson....its Eon you bow, kneel, flat to that fate. You didn't die ....becoming one of them, those uniform, all together standing together you cannot see.

Together, we are strong. They know that. Believe in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment