6/09/24

They usually doing the things on the first day.

If you imagine America wait until 2014, right now its 2024. They are not that late. I can tell you that, but I think they started 1975, Tony was born. His father was a bus driver. The Full House. 

I am not even sure America is America anymore, we keep talking about real or not real. 

Your education requirement supposes to be the only thing when a nation established, not me talking about it. The spirituality is nothing educational. When any country on the map established, I think it might be 190 countries are everyday staring at the TV, and open 2 borders til whom sent in, to be found...they were already the sports arena, or whom, looking for the medicine.

That program is real. That System is real, right.

Everything high tech, those are the real. I think there is more than that professional people enter in 20 years ago, you say they are not dead if were. You could see Michael Vartan. It can be another person is from the sports arena, the professional looking for a doctor, those program.

Exactly per country enter to look for the doctor.

The nation staffs, a certain teacher needed, the congressman, the staffs, the governmental employee. Its exactly everything I told you, they are looking for a real MD, not the Dr. Black Jack. But I understand what it says.


You fail your educational requirement, that is not my concern. That is that WWII after, whichever country flag that dares to stay in America land, the American their entire nation supposed to tackle nothing but the education stuffs.


Correct, when the court shows up, they finish preparing a lot of the stuffs, because it can be anything I say, or worse. 

I think Nicky originally he is a straight, he still is, but he gets near the group, then he like those accompany speaking in Irish. Whichever side that their European side, I think they just stay together better. So he goes with Kian. Shane is not dead like NIcky says, then he shows up, he stays where I live here. We don't have to be here but correct no my head injury stuffs.

No, I can fly. I feel like, that day I talk about it. Just not today.


I think we are already in dialogue, its ....


Me and Shane is fine. We are young, that is not the most immediate thing to be honest, but if I settle down, I meant that is not outside coming in, and telling me garbage stuffs whom working relationship with whom to that Star Trek (2009), or Beyond (2013). That is a needed working relationship. Their age and their family is not here.

That is the only reason I settle that.

They are giant tall and very arrogant too. That is their culture.

People don't hear one words I say, right. They ask me to sign, or they ask someone else to sign, that might be done several years ago.....then, when that days come, you are not sign with your marriage, so you looking outside, and make your free will choice without a family background you settle down.

I will, if that is real.


No, I will not go with anyone outside, of course not ! Forever not. 

It might be the Mars ! Someone the other day telling me, I forget...that is why Queen was saying. Right. I forget.


They looking for a family doctor maybe in America. 

There is a giant women on the top, she wants to marry out. Me. 

Of course not.



There are how many commanders were in that Looking Glass video says....technically they all have a problem other than he says. Its....they don't have a classmate or a group. Either they are redo, or redone, that was in 2018 or 2021. The first time I say that. The first time I was saying that? Maybe that was the end of saying that.....I am too busy here. The first 2 sheets I given out, correct. No, that is not the reason ....but someone, or something when these years missing, I never think of anymore.


You probably find some classmate with the same money or the business world, that same age bracket like 20 years, on Earth, to outside like 1000 years, or 5000 years, or 50,000 years those age Class year, you know what that means? On Earth, we think we are the same age to going outside on the system scale says - the money, or the business, or the inter-galatic that one day comes.

That is very very real.


No, I don't need to be with them immediately, but the same business attire, or the business method. The idea, you think everyone makes the money the same. I don't want to talk about it. You have a nation when you built up, a certain jurisdiction or the governmental branch, they must comply. That is not under my will. Those things they go first. Whichever open or not open scenario or continue to exists on the land. I just sleeping, not doing anything of it.


I think they all make the money they say. I may not be with any of them but I stay on that side, right.

How do you write a paper just the last 5 paragraph you hear me saying things? Are you all planning to enter Japan for their court room stuffs?




A lot of the public enter icon, they have a reason on that television, a lot of them is looking for a doctor IN AMERICA. Not here. NO.


3 years ago, I was not as aware of, as I am right now. The commander them. Its being implicated the reason why, or unless they always knew from behind, other than that why, or they got something else from classify. One of them is my current System talk. There are ten subjects line got trigger, if they got trigger. So let's say, all the arrow drawing from 20 countries directly drawing from the map to Taiwan, you know what it looks like? For example, the geography department enter, and immediately there is a none stop Earthquake, they find out why. That is how you mean the system trigger for. They want to find out the reason or why. 

No, the 10 subjects line they found out all together, if that is as much as the department System got triggered. It can be added the MD world, that is not the 10 rudimentary subjects departments to say triggering.

It means? It means the System works. (MD that entire 20+ system is not 10 department triggering, its by itself)

The geography middle school department, that is NOT the MD department, they do the survey on the land by working around Red River Manga or by those building structure I drew. They don't analyze the human factor, they look at the data sheet. The System world has the staff they commanding them to find the evidence. But when the Earthquake comes, 10 at least department if continue on this land, they felt it at the same time.


Those are triggering by the same direction, this entire giant space map, there is nothing but the arrow keep going in to Taiwan, you want to draw 100+ lines arrow into the middle of the ocean this land? Each department is finding which department knows WHY. So you have a Hunger Game, you have a Catching Fire. You have Finance world trigger, or someone else added, that is the only thing not on the peripheral. The only thing not in it.


The otter told them, I didn't realize that.....It was on the video earlier. The system works its to prevent all of that too. We are on the fault line, and there is the birds too.


No, this is nothing to do with the commanders. Of course not. They can get the classmate just not the MD 20+ to becoming a system talk. They, let's say similar to my brother, you remember his facebook or him. Then you seeing the group of the people except the system talk. They are not the MD, they are not even anything else. Only the MD+ can be sent in as the indicator light as itself. The business itself, may not have a real indicator. MD has the licensed board. So let's say 100 commanders all have a group classmates, each doesn't have the system trigger groups going in their location methods, that is 99 bar out, its only 1 me left. You understand?

But that is at least 3 years ago. 


No...The current video they say 43 commanders in America are all corrupted? The Looking Glass in Kerry's video, implying whom is 44th?  Okay....None of them is in the system anywhere to be found. I can personally trigger the 10 rudimentary subject line + MD 20+ calling the police or the medical board, that is 11th time trigger, you understand that? Right on the indicator map? That is 11 rooms on each system staffs keeps drawing on the board and look straight on the giant monitor, 100 arrow going into Taiwan.  That is Tier 1, the Tier 2, gone to every room, why every indicator arrow going into Taiwan, so when that trigger since 6 years, they give 10 years budget, on the 10th year, the Earthquake happened to happen, everyone sent in, were exactly the same time happen to find out, there is a 6 month triggering Earthquake. Someone gets mad.


This has nothing to do with the commander. They drop the system talk, and the Digital Era talk, both.


You talking about my money right? This is my money !! How do they gonna pay me as that regent, or the leadership? Really? The music, commander-in-chef, and that is 44 America commanders follows, really? 


No, the Tier 0, to Tier 1, to Tier 2... to Tier 5 or 6....on and on.


Funny things I heard, or see.

You mean the commander's salary, the money right? The governmental given them.

I see something King or Shane, or public rage, you mean you have the right. Or Taipei they are system prevention, you mean the mayor must be, so no one get close, the public riot, so he got killed. One of those someone doesn't do his job.


====> You want to ask me....King and Shane those are the salary income above a certain statues? That is what you want to ask me, if they are dead or taken out?

Their income statue is above a certain rank, so you want to ask about the money?!


I can only write them 3 times, on money right? Not this vision. I hate this things, they telling me every single time a different story.


It would be last year, I think I ask them for 10 years pension + the pay, as the regent. Just 10 years, but on the 10th years + 3 months, that happened the Earthquake for 6 months. Maybe they pay me for 12 years then. Those pension is after 65 years old, as the regent, don't need to be a whole lifetime the salary + the pension. Taiwan part and the America part. My citizen at. No, the teacher, or the governmental workers, or the police/ military, their salary is 40 years and then has a pension. I only take the 12 years, they deal the top when they finalize with the president. 

Last year I asked was in case I wander outside by myself, the government if after 65 years old, its a small tiny 2 lands pension, no matter what, its a safer nature. They only give me after 65 years old. But I keep that, that was one thing we talked about it. 

But I make some other money, more than that, of course.


I don't want to tell you anymore this stuffs. Anyway, there are the problems. You don't like the police/ military/ governmental jobs, it will NEVER be the System people, you talking about anything I drew those. That is my personal data.


No, its not the laws that side. They have another System, too. That will be 20 rudimentary subjects line if they break that down, Mahavatar Babaji (superstitious, myth, legend, folktale) in one room. 


I have to tell? I am not sure if that is in one room. Its a whole governmental branch in itself, under somewhere....the superstitious department dealing with some other unknown cause of the natural disaster, the prophecy ending, the human life loss through the Earthquake or the nature splashes on the humanity consequence, or just the natural disaster, however they name that. Its not a system maybe, its an oral history teaching.


You want to ask me the MONEY part, nothing to do with anything military best !!!!

I need to go out.

I need to focus this, there isn't much I keep saying. The medicine, the law, the BTX (my supposed to be bio periodic table), the military. When I finish, I tell you, if they really have the money in it. The system you can put that in the law (profile) claims, they process all that under the laws. When they all finished, I figure it out i have the money with the title to just do things on my intuitive sense - that should be right.






No comments:

Post a Comment