6/10/24

The head household he handles that running back and forth, you kids don't need to.

Buying a home, looking for a house, prepare the meal. Get alone with everybody and your cousins all around? No more this my Pinterest everyone goes and staring at?




I am in my Ram cycle, cannot wake up. My chest is depleted. 

Am I in the jet leg? 


Are you guys traveling together? Relocating together? Am I expecting you all in American the Washington D.C, the capital? Or am I expecting which science museum methods, that page 3? Or that is Asia you all relocated in America, and relocated again with the President after the end of this year, somehow the 7 Great Harry Potter all together at this Asian Pacific?

Like we had a plan before, feeling like that Pirates of the Caribean here is the Black Pearl? My mother throat, my head hurts, sleepy, and hurt, chest depleted. You know how it feels?

She coughs, can you guys stop doing this? The Earthquake? Ronan is Texas, the Ms Cogenality in the ram cycle sleeping, he is in the jet leg? oh ~~ the other guy. The Silicon Valley.


My news time - you mean you guys are all arguing, and mouth babbling, and women or the girls are inept, or lose the shape, or the breath, or the IQ, you mean the line and the square you calling each other stupid - they lost their vision, the toe or the hip replacement the high heel, everything that Tina Jojo ever did?

I watch my news first.

You mean Westlife - Somebody Need You, everyone blinds? In Taipei you don't need to drive, and there is the food, I cannot move so those girls or everyone else they stay in arguing. We still have the Earthquake, not like that I go somewhere and another situation I am not home? When I am home, I feel different. My mother is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment