8/10/24

Panda ...Hugh, can you mind your own road, if that is or not is Nicky on his hands out with the eye glasses, or Olivia following behind you. Oh ~ she has the eye glasses too.

So that is not Nicky, that is you Hugh. I think its Shane ~~~ Hugh.


The giant Panda, the photo. Why is this typhoon calling them twins, a male +a female, both means to you? Right, a photo made. I don't have my family photo for 25 years too....it didn't mean to me a thing anymore. You ever...thought about the monk road with Ronan all together, he pushing me on that facebook, let that along what his brains works out that commodity really saying? I didn't think like that, until I check on him about yesterday. (my neighbor slam the door so hard on my head)

No, I didn't mean that is the European police report on the cute couples, of course not. That will be from America Hallmark.


I have never think....they are capable of, you think the massive people believe in that?

Your world can cease to exist under my command, you know that? All of it, for your 13  human eternity in the bottom of the hell, all with that SMCH.  I find my way with Babaji and that Galatic federation, you 13 eternity hell +1 SMCH.

I think I am infinite, or that tiny England crown means a hell of Mably or that your father a worth? Your father is a David Jones, when did I say that? 


Its the obedience you seek, Ella Enchanted, yes or no?

Since 1999, or 2001, answer my words? For what? 

Write this one lesson "obedience" how much you wish, how much you willing, how much you must, how much dedication you really were on your hair that sparkle.....

1000 times on a piece of paper, or else I public broadcast England all citizen must nail, and finish this one word 1000 times "obedience", tell me......in one week, someone finish all of you. 

Its just one word out of my mouth, you bet on it?


He is the Vampire like Ronan

Papparazzi, ballet studio.....2 elevators, only.

Here  |   Here   |   Here   |    Here    The stair .... |   Here  |  

When the geography is the only points, you will have a lot of this wiki points of views, right?



In Chinese, we don't called the ET as ET that simple. We called them James Cameron's movies....when I was younger, I didn't know him, or some other English name. So one day until I get to America, English is no longer a name issue.

We called that 異形

Google it. 

Its not ET, its not Vampire. 


Kyubi, probably is not the wolf word in Frozen. Its called the Kyubi.  In Nick and I were.

You want to call your father the second time?

Maybe your correct mansion guards suppose to be calling each other, seriously. 

Kobe.....you know whom he is? Its a helicopter. 

Kobe Bryant. 

Brian is Hank in X Man, and so there is an Eric. You cannot kill all of them. 

Eric is the clouds hair, like Yuri's Red River Manga. 

Real Love, names will be James = Cloudz


How do you spelling bees: M O N K?


How is your father?

1) Valentines Day movie, a doctor be with a girl, has a wife.....these sequence of the words, its Vicky looking in W Two Words. (Michael Vartan and Ben Afflix )

2) You can afford you yourself inside your Metro, about my mother has all these poor friends, how my father left because they come near at my brother in the middle school. Its no more the private school, and my father becoming a bold, too stressful. He wears the wig when he sees me.

Its about all the poor people require the people to beg them. A huge amount of the ego, you sits on your subway, you can identify the real scene, what it means to you when you look at it.


You want to know what I say to my mother, because I need her to get rids of those friends?

No, she doesn't know what's Twlight, or Tamang all those looking. 

I say you imagine you contact her.....and she was assorting on the table together with the rest of the best friends whom lied, and got found, the nephew or the niece be scene to where the hallo and goodbye on these assort table to sit together and eat the district meals.

If you don't call her, she met whom the nephew and niece, she first time realized.....what alike, makes the acquaintance familiarity.  Someone lied, whom is it? 

My mother doesn't have a computer....

You want to see the exact plot? You wiling to vomit....I am sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_1nEiwcxhs


Harry, your turn?

No, I didn't think would be Okinawa.  I think...

You would be thinking you all moving to Okinawa, of course not. Definitely not. King and her. 


But you have a good thinking if I thought they were someone the land, similar to a ranch, or a deck, where the ship can all tie up there, I am not sure how to describe that, no, not ranch, but its the Japanese design, I think too far away. I called their guards, but then I quit.

You just want to know you all going that way? Mably?

I am not sure why he would be in Japan neither, but he looks....a lot more systematic, correct. That is a lot of the military input situation. Why you think you all gonna stay together? That should be in Japan somewhere, never that Okinawa.


No, I don't have a lot to comment, I just say no. 

But I am guessing....why anyone other than they, or someone might be. I don't know all these people, at all. If that is the things I am eating it down. She might be in the Japan real land somewhere, not Okinawa. I think it was the airplane shipping, they seriously teaching her. She doesn't do the packaging before, and you all be training to...."ship" the military commodity goods? A chef, or a good, or something....but she didn't do that manually, interesting, she really learnt that fine? She is too nervous, that microphone wire, you know how you hold that?

I almost thought they doing it for a joke of the day, so I just pretend I didn't see that and check it in the end of the summer, she you all return back to the Mansion life without anymore this....shipping for a tour? you don't know what it looks like that place, the tour bus.

Shipping for a tour bus, that is what I intend to say.

Why?


See if I really want to tell you....


"Are they joking me?"




You all learning the same jobs, or seriously someone else its in all totally different points of the staffs + the real youth military girls (not necessary the boys were in your command?)


Let me explaining to you.....a sense why you doing that or suppose or not suppose to imagine a certain things, because talking in fake 5 mins, can be narrow it down if you all SIT DOWN.

Its the fireworks. (the outside)


None of you should mix with that Mably, the ladies. Its no food there, I have no idea how old this guy, but he is one of those has the IQ or the schooling included. Second, I think he done that before, or he lived in Japan before, something is a lot more firmly he can do a lot of these things, without food, or the package or the flow charts all by himself. Meaning some of that stuffs are real from the Japan standard points of you. None of you were doing anything real inside your life.

I thought you all break apart far away from each other, seriously. ITS THE BEST thing anyone hope for you, literally speaking. 


These youth be trained, originally planned.....were all of them enter an unknown land, it doesn't need to be Japan, and not get lost to find 1) the commercial kitchen 2) GPS location with an address they cannot read, or the review restaurant FOR the massive order 3) They girls take the train and the bus got lost inside the Japan zone, they use 2 hours, not 45 mins to the nearest town, because that Iphone was GPS their....don't know how to search, they were just got off the ship, not the airplane like all of you.

So at the beginning....its to lock up, by me. All of you or just that whomever her with all of them inside. Their staff a women does the teaching or the ordering or some of the staffs included.


These may not be real......one day. But since later I found out, it were the staffs teaching you, meaning I was wrong. Not the original plan, I just wait until you all die out other than that. 

But that groups suppose to be the initial groups imagine, or not imagined ....maybe not Mably, but they are all in the Japan mainland, supposed to be the correct looking - right now, this is not a correct looking. I seen this, I assume, its the correct because its happening right now. 

You see the 3 things over here? 

But you are not supposed to mix with Mably, but Hugh got told by me a certain thing, I just by the way seeing all of that. I warning him, or I tell him Mably might be right there. Be smart, learn smart, he is smart. 

None of this supposes to be meeting other than Hugh was one of the joining near that Mably, and everyone has no food other than 1 day 50 cakes + 5 extra cakes second days, Hugh was introduced, they remembered the next time, they saw him, or heard his name, everyone search on their google, whom that is....= that day the 2nd, or the 10th time, the worse things happening to all of them.


I seeing a lot of this, that doesn't mean I care about it. He seems to be only to go the hospital, or he can go home, or whatever reason with his parents, I think he thought about it, other than Mably, I feel calmer, he wasn't initially doing all that, but I just softly suggests him.

All of this is a very very very cold things the military does, so I WOULD NEVER NEVER imagine these will ending up with any of you, so none of you will get near that Mably, I am betting he is not in Japan literally speaking. What the horrendous things I thought I saw.


Kate

I think you are in the ranch right now? or Okinawa? You have to get back to the ranch correct location, get out of there, take George, or all the kids, by yourself get a job, and 9-9 go to work and go home cared for the kids. The part-time, or anything to live there, a very very stable jobs to make a lunch, to make the homework, to seeing them grow up, and care that 3 kids need the mother that life.

Unless this is just a simple bragging you exists in front of me 3 months summer boot camp, and you all just fart off to your mansion life those England newspaper spotlight, don't do that to imagine that is a social occasion with Mably. He is our age, or older? There is a difference. He doesn't need to participate in your table, you are all too popular, just 1 or 3 days itinerary, he operates only 1 him there alone, all these no food scenario. Whatever he does, he does by himself.

No, just a women stable home to sleep, 3 kids to watch them. You don't need to do any of this anymore. Anything funny after that, you are all getting old. The man stays on the jobs, that is their destiny, but for a women, I know what those says....you never live the 3 kids life.

Good morning, lunch, and then dinner coming home. You can sleep, you work on the computer, you go to the bathroom, you prepare you and them food, or the body guards. You clean, you routine the same every single day.

No no no no this.....anymore this your mind spreading all around. You can be on the weekend saying some of this ranch life, sometimes. NOT you live there, to imagine a ship life INSIDE a boat, if they even put you through that.



Whom is too old, or too young? Too old?

I pray none of the future will be any future, to be honest. But your England side is very very screw up, no one, any of us needs any of you to get near. So with Mably, it was your best shot to learn almost EVERYTHING he ever knows. I have no idea how old this guy, I don't even bother to read his wiki. But assuming, not too far from you and me age, not Hugh's age. Just similar....he usually just participate, NOT volunteer to tell you what or where you should be.

So your stay is just visiting there, or they just all arrange, you going back to your own side of that Japan area, except the main situation where he can operate better on his own, with Hugh, or with anyone else coming in, all of those younger guys or the girls. That doesn't mean anyone from England upper class, any of you knows, can learn one thing from Mably.

One day that future, none of us needs you to sit in any table to say....not one thing you learn, other than to live and breath somewhere else for the rest of your life. 


No, I am a civilian. 

I might be just by myself not hear, not seeing, not knowing it, not participating anymore one more human in front of my faces for the rest of my life to be honest.

Maybe because that little description, you didn't hear all that what I say to Hugh those one month pass. Those are to be "operational under". He can go to his staffs running all that fine. You all....

I will never see that, know that, its WAY too north than any of us. Maybe China knows its not true or it will never happen, I have no idea what I see. BUT NOT this you imagine you live on the boat life, if you all just live in the mansion or the house in the newspaper we seeing the photo, each you happy ever lasting to grow your own kids, to a stable, eat well, sleep well, go to the bathroom well, so if one thing stable in front of your eyesight, like a monkhood, I said that before....

Your entire life is not shaken that much to ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY more ANY of these.



Why am I seeing, they killing...their own fan club?

This is about Mably? Now he looks like that Eric in X Man.

No, I think he looks like that black tie. The banquet place, that is I think I saw him. They put the fake people probably.

I want to go to sleep and on my phone.


I hope its not anything I see....Hugh is not here with Olivia, included. Those....no. The otter was correct. 

Don't talk to me. You...all I don't know a word to describe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment