6/23/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Why my afternoon roof raining per day ? The girls’ your father’s 1) ex wife 2) ex pink 3) what was it ?

You mean nick’s ex wife horrendous ? And Connie their family her parents together and Mimmo’s not? Meaning I exist ?

Those are the talking art. Your heart going up or down ? Everyone goes up or down.


That time he pays money, our relationship, I already don’t care whom she was, his any kids or any grand kids, period. Right now, I make my money, for sure those eating table I don’t care I make a sound. This is what you wish to know? My facebook those ? That was because she had a wound and the escalator that day in the metro I got mad. I normally won’t do one thing in life unless it’s in front of my faces !!


You want this talking art to an elder wond or you want to be friend to your father’s pink ? You sure he has?


I don’t care one human he ever made a saying. Not really. This one DC funding that Dr Bing Shen he was doing every scientist has to go, that 40 years on before or after, it’s every years the Washington DC granting, you don’t know what that means, I know exactly what that says. 7 years mis-match enzyme all research funding, that’s in millions I believe, one succeed scientist in City of Hope.

One succeeding scientist in that day that year in Washington DC.

This biology periodic table is NOT one scientist one funding in one trip one year Washington DC. Which ear these Indian general meant him nick’s ear listen or Ronan pretending his knees down foot ? I care one word I ever explain I forever exist or he or them ever exist at all. That’s his problem. 


Nick from south Italy, it’s known the north Italy more refine backgrounds, the class they from. Read or write. He started when he was a boy. You know how old is he? He weaves a lie no one knows difference …out smart me?


Many kids they react different.

You succeed in your career path will sound like why you want to …show your father in front of the pink you can handle him, with your mother and that pink together ?
You, as a girl, that’s what you wish to do ?


It would be your mother she is not comfortable in front of all of that.  But your father capable to squeeze everyone on the same table, he must have a method how everyone shows up on the same table. 

I would never have that kinda of the circumstances in my life to tell you what I would do. I am too busy, no show.  No show all my life.


Nick he inserts his death dates since 1998 with his kids and with his mother. He plans those ahead of time, those talk. So by the time I show up, he explains me. Just a several time they show up. I heard what he says, I have nothing to say to them. Alyssa was she had no one to talk to or she was more social around starting young but nick…would tell me he used to raise up that younger sister of his. He says when the kids grew up, just leave best like my brother. Like we both probably understand that, I exit the kid’s life earlier on. 

He knows that and I know that too. Aria or Alyssa. 




Being a disciple for nick, and being a spoke man imagine Buddhism and girls, his biggest mouth of the universe becoming SMCH poetry collection - Loving the Silent Tear.


You mean Nicky is younger age with me, seeing me dragging his ears or SMCH ears to Buddha statues, here is your Indian general, on 1997 Truman’s Show, 2015 Biis music, or the comic book in the 90a. Look and stare at these photo, what does he say ??? And kneel like you worship him religiously speaking not the military domination we surrender in Celine Dion music video. 


You want to know your father that screw up in life 20 years on ?


In the norm of some social life…you have a purpose why you insert that conversation with the wits. Your heart if going up and down …
I am on Pokémon detective Pikachu 


Your father and your mother if knew it’s a lot of heart up or down situation, they will tell you, that’s okay, don’t talk, you too nervous. You got excited and you are nervous. 

What should I wear ? So I can insert in the conversation ?



“I just got here to supports for my friends to join some social meeting, we haven’t seen each other since the college. We met at the students clubs someone friends at the social and we didn’t really keep in touch a long time, so you probably have never heard of me. We talk occasionally on the facebook, everyone travels to a certain field to work. “


“These are your parents, nice to meet them. I couldn’t bring my mother here today but she is very happy I got invited. We are the single parents family. My mother.“

@#$%^&@#$%&* @#$%^&@#$%&* @#$%^&@#$%&* @#$%^&@#$%&* @#$%^&@#$%&* @#$%^&@#$%&* @#$%^&@#$%&* @#$%^&@#$%&*





“I would be right back, excuse me. I gonna bring you back some drinks and the food, just 5 mins I will be back. With the napkin.”



“Here is a cup to hold.”

“Here is a plate to carry, and these are for everyone, your mother can hold it. They still have more there. You can eat one now. Napkin ! It got the sauce in it. ”

“Do you guys all want to sit down and talk, I ask someone made us a table”

( we stand there or sit down for a long long time. )



These are 25 years you all starting that upper circle or just any any AMerica or England circle to say …these are not about you UK-US ligation and not today we this ? Talk ?

Is there a nick somewhere he wrote anything I don’t know you read somewhere ?

(Flip back and forth )


Mark, anything Mark I don’t know 3310 ?

https://youtu.be/vXv9UzFQfMY?si=b5Gm8WrCALlz1cYl

Panda 

https://youtube.com/shorts/g2OTrDginUI?si=tBPJXENiMdzgkoZw


I want you to look at these cooking 6 kids home or 7 video, I seeing it 3 or 4 times already. You guys don’t look like require but do you …want to confirm why these are important ?  I am not going to be there but if I gonna operate just by myself or near any group, I can carry somewhat.

https://youtube.com/shorts/HZtq1ii4-zg?si=OyKGgy-xiN0CyBnG

Normally it’s one guy, Kian or Nicky both. Or Hugh has no food I prepare all of them guys to eat, sit down and talk between them. I buy those dollar store in America the plate the napkin when the6 meeting in the day time, coming back somewhat lighted mood ? 


Are you all gonna be put in a place where there is a kitchen and other than dining out …for some reason these keep showing up ? We talk about I carry 2 or 3 + me eating food? 

America Wal-mart, the health food store, SUV, distilled water, calling from my phone ?? I order online fast with an address to sort those detailed 2 guys in my world and one step in and out to talk or to stay? Just in case ?

They go to their morning routine, the lunch and the dinner home to sleep ? Nap and just stay home and chill ? You sort the recipes now ?


You what ?

You need to make it work before the King arrives ? Where that places everything works or in sync before he arrives ? NYC ?


Have you ever done that in your life ?

“You need to make it work before the king arrives ?”


Mark - that’s one ring, 3 us, another 3 Shane, Ronan, Gately to make ten ?

https://youtu.be/5vPv6cxNxIs?si=xgnFNSeQ64wJLq_X

Maybe that’s not what I heard things like this. 


Next - Blue Beetle


No comments:

Post a Comment