6/23/24

⭐️ The concert lady ~~ Taylor Swift.

When I use ipad interface below, it’s everything I subscribe just shift below that tab.

Wish you guys well, calling already ?

Not me and Kian or Nicky yet. There is a Hugh I think something …Kian ?!? So it was just Nicky then. But this Nicky on the phone he does on purpose…

I need my tax idea and the building it’s where I know I used to say. It’s a city we know where everything at I grew up. If I what replace the opening pipe ? I asked are those real estate, a whole building may not be us, there is a way how the whole building paying that water something install in the building. That 3310 pillow up book ? That was Square’s who? Right. 

Anyway …no, when our building I grew up, I feel home, I just already grew up home. But it’s the sink I think down those water and the pipe accumulation needs to wash. If dry out, then watering little? You rinse the whole thing down.

Some people wash very heavy soap, at the hair? I keep rinse my skull…. Like I leave my shampoo on …and keep rinse rinse rinsing thar middle line behind and replace the pillow case. I just happen to prefer let’s say cooler water, warm and cooler to rinse both my forehead line and that entire pineal gland middle top and middle behind the women’s hair. These long hair has to be open and keep the water flowing. 

I do those very long time rinsing, I feel totally different, I stay on the computer long. 


So?

So you look at your feet where you soap ? It’s almost the clear water 

If I stay in it, I put the warm clear water soak 4 pawns ideas, just shallow water, but those are the clear water. Both women below and 4 limb. You check these muscles right ?  I tell you women we smell more than the guys. Your structure …it’s all external. We are …I don’t know how to tell you, it’s in. It’s humid. You’re just don’t dry yourself with those not too tight underpants, we women …needs those tight underwear. 

You rinse your sink or bathtub. If you shaved you just leave that water on 20 second more, you doing something else. That’s the beard all going in ? And the creme right ? Leave the water on, you go and dry you face, dry your hands or feet’s and put the socks on, and you shut off that facet at the mirror you shave in the facet. For the man.

You leave the water on and you put your contact on ? Don’t shut off the water. That’s enough when you walk out the bathroom. 


I need to do my tax right and some stuffs I know how to communicate it right. I do my paper works. You don’t visits the governmental building to ask ? I have to run around. I live here and I was from here?

I have to be one person fix a lot of the things. My mother may not need to do anything once I organize these but I tell her the steps and check it.

We have a 7-11 below, it’s a copy machine 12345 made them the copy and stack up.



America, that’s Obama time. I don’t even check…how far they doing things in America. It’s under my name not my mother’s name. I am not sure if I find her a visa and goes to Tina or Pang’s place, yet. That way we just leave everything here alone. 

No I get ready. When these things so many paper works, I wrote them per hour per day whole morning …do I really think the guys, but my paper works. Yeah I told the guys I am busy ~ I care about it. Those things …that’s a lot of things I am one person go along, you all imagine you go along without your staffs?

I am not in a hurry, you guys go ahead.


I am thinking ??! My mother might worry about that 2, they go near that NYC. Her. 

The kids go to the school there ? It’s New York tuition the college ? I personally is revolved all around here so I don’t know which phone conversation these disable human reach their own conclusion. 

I stay here but she she she …that’s her 2 kids.  You know how many incident they ever causes inside their life ? My mother sewing the cloth!! Her 2 sister also in NYC, all women. Those are her family. 

No, not my father, not Square. Her family. She has 4 sisters. 

 

You want to hear again their incidents? Every money disappear. She goes there to calm them 2 down ?

They both seeing a guy and wants their mother to go there to show her supports. The kids them, they need the supports. 

Yeah, the last min I change every plan. 

Her family …that’s she cares about it ~~

It would be the oldest and the youngest sister + Maggie’s oldest son is there too. 

Peyton’s position is Weasley but it’s that youngest sisters only son. So they all staying in NYC. It makes her happy ? I give her the luggages and the location or the taxi be happy there herself. 

No, they are not super close but that’s her life.

I only have one human in front of me ~~~that’s my mother. So she goes to relax her method what she capable to do in the states. 

No, I just wait, sleep, and rest.

I go to nap ~~











No comments:

Post a Comment