9/25/24

Movie: Fast

You are all very tall. Not moving hide and seek, being a Prince or your father is a King means. You want to find fault, you need to give a reason what that person is doing !!! You are educating a kid growing up, to one day, you separate that line of bar away from them because they live out breathing better.  -  Do you actually write them down, that is your plan, put that in your mind, how long that is no talking when they live on their own and being independent?

If your hands are hurting, you can control them, with the physical therapy? Does the situation improves, you all wish to be with someone else, I keep looking at this movie with the indoor light and the outdoor light.


Standing means, you aware of your spine upper, that is straight, and your chin down, so behind your back, everyone seeing your head is straight, a lot straight than you looking at someone else, that head is not straight, the back neck, that is the spine.


Gossip in the party is all you need to do, right. But you have the kids to grow up to train how to speak in your British English. The Ph.D literacy will sound like a lot more motivating, you all input these education in advance. Talk clear, or talk more fluent. Or you all decide to learn the simplified Chinese, no more world tour, your public duty?

You make up your mind, right now. Not every 2 second thinking about the news, the movies or the world trend that China is better. Your mind, heart, soul is agitating, someone gets there first....or anything someone else is making the money. 




How do you read the other people writes a story, inside your brain? Do you write it down your own thoughts, you feel better? The hand writing or the computer type, like you print, and then you burn it, or shredder out, and burn it in the common room, any fire place room? 

You feel better, you all schematic, believer of something when you grew up? Prince William always get his way, the throne idea? Something about your mother, your mother....your mother....No, she won't be back. 

No one can tell you, you are wrong, so you all will kill me, if I talk about how your per degree of everything its to wipe your face when you eat, or get up push the chair, wash your both hands again, every single time. Washing your finger tips, all these are too low, to your heights. Its a public bathroom?

How interesting I knew what I should say before I should be dead....


You fear what?

Can you drop ....saying you fear this and that. Only the things in front of you, you looking at this TV, inside, that person. Whom is that? 1 person. 

You don't understand? Inside your real life, the party, its more than 100 people, or some familiar people, you can be talking to a group of the room people every single time. How strange this all movie, its 1 to 1. You gonna get to an age, aging, aged brackets, now you seeing some people they are the couples, or they are separated, or they have the kids, and show up dressed side by side with another ladies or the man. They are ALL WELL dressed than any of me = 1 human, not the TV fame to literally seeing that many people hanging around.

Because !!! Yours are real. That is 100 people per grass garden outdoor party.

These movies are not group garden party !!!


No, there is no relation. Its close gate I said that many times, and your lawyers are sorting that every single one last of it. 


You want to go and talking to someone about your movie, (my birds, shut up !)

Your garden party and the table to make the friends, those are real. Your black tie when you are happy inside your circle, NOT outside here I am looking at you. You have an issue so you wait til all that sort, and you feeling better you still have the upper umbrellas to cover you.

What if your unbrella top will year by year fade out, and you still gonna acting to everyone around you, "What do you think of about my movie?" 

You don't talk like that.

You don't think like that.

You don't be sad about it, you be confidents your lawyers all groups sorting that.

You have a secret and you are making it....other than if you have no more home, that will be very very serious, all those mansion home. Those are worsen ! So wait until someone can help you how to settle all those parts.


What? 

If those are the empty mansion, like the seasonal home.

You lose it all.

By those limitation of the years, right? 

Yes.



uh ....me can watch the movie sometimes, but the actual real life, I stay home, sleep and rest. I used to meditate, and having those a very long time life in those still mode, until I have to logically processing all these now.

I feel vomiting if they tell me....something they are real. Really. Any of those conspiracy theory or in Chinese or in English. They show the photo, or those on the moon, on the Earth, those towers, anything outside the textbook, I have a very bad reaction. I want to stay home, just to rest and sleep.

Not the space mission.

I feel to write them down, because we have the basic home improvement the whole Earth. The urban planning and all that, but I am not feeling well anything inside, outside I see. NEVER the moon idea, I hear what the few video they all common saying, they cease this space project, both America or Russia. SO anything that outside my roof, or outside my door....I keep saying its only the fashion or the international ligation, I feel normal. The school textbook, the scholar writing a peer review, not the blackness all outside the space, or anything near that.

I cannot take it.

I want those fitness life, breathing, or resting, sleeping, showering, and losing weight life like I used to after these Solar Eclipse, something bothers me, I just don't talk about it anymore, but I vomit it very often now, Today I just saw. I seeing something else in horror too.

I have never never imagine the world has a what bad people, and you all exhibit not trustworthy, and there are some worsen all things, I wish some AI just finish all these paper works of the police case to the last 100 years, or 250 years. I cannot take it, in my vision, in my seeing, and in the reality they put anything in my front, or even I cannot search or imagine searching it.

I cannot take it.



No comments:

Post a Comment