9/24/24

Whom are you kneeling there....whom prince?

I cannot talk in Chinese ....reading the news.

The King felt better without all of them there....

Its his money better, or he feels better. He plans he lives there, right? He will be living inside his best all military uniform guards England?


They two fight in the court....its not how you getting the 2nd post here today?! 

Prince William will fly all the way to Tokyo east. And his flies in for his marriage court paper.


Is this Hugh understood the camera on him, from me is natural thing everyday to-do list?

He you Prince William says whore? Me...right?

Shane is my real life. Where is Shane? I cannot see him, or we are not meat to be.


Money?! and the child supports or the future plan up. So why don't you talk to your father?

Your father talks to the doctor, and try out this new life, and Camilla out, with her 2 kids? He feeling it breath? He gets old, not on every eye sight to get killed feeling? Is this be arranged first? Camilla sides with those 2 kids. They wish their mom near by, talk to, she will be dead too? Too old?


And? There is an and on this 2nd post? I keep watching the same movie, he got told?

If he fixes up THIS entire water statue to every Mansion and the public sight seeing laterly on the Balmoral Castle, or his brother's security fee, and all the seasonal home like his mother gone to.  That is everything else he doesn't need, BUT your film, where Lalla coaching you. 

Its every mansion becoming the governmental property before we scoop out the Earth a giant hole to fill in the Earth soil, those from me saying it to him?  He counts how many Mansion all worlds, right? His future existence Heaven or Hell depends on the UK parliament, its the mansion business, right? You never require to deal with it like 20 years later.

Right?


These are.....now I realize the video I seen.

The holes on the UK map ground, every mansion a building stood?


Correct.

Per building not per block, like you would say the semi-deattach...so pretend like mine apartment, everyone else loses their apartment before me. I have the confident to says that or I pretend they use more water than me and my mother, those?

It should be down there, that is why that is a scoop of the giant Earth blah, out of the ground. That horror? Yes. He found out?


I hear what?

5000 as a fine, and 10,000 per other fine. ( Do we outside normal real estate house, those have the fine? Its the historical, okay.) 

Every human right now, anyone, everywhere inside there, all around, not one human can help him. He knows that reality, right? He is not one of those I say.....all parents die out, until the last Friday party, the money out, the house vacant in America. No guests know....that one kid still party the night before at his house?


I need to get to the Chinese.....



No comments:

Post a Comment