9/22/24

Movie: Shrek the Third (Prince William)

I understand. You are on a journey to make you yourself better...the more time you input on yourself, you realize how long those beauty treatment by yourself without spending those money. Your water, and you diligently doing some of the things you learn from the past. You have to get up from your bed, to walk to your bathroom. How long, how far, how much this you stand to pee, or you washing your hands with the soap, or the tips of your finger nails, and you learn how to press that soap, or wait, or consciously.....

You never paying too much the consciously you done to yourself on your per body, the sensation.

So 1 year, to 5 years will pass. And maybe you won't be thinking about a lot of the things when you really input too much everything on you yourself. Get up, walk over, how far this going back and forth. How many gallons of the water, how many stretching exercising, or the physical therapy, or make an appointment by your phone call. You willing to spend the time on yourself....


One day, this.....all story will not be in front of you anymore. 


oh ~ this castle outside many girls team in....chaos with the cat and the donkey.

No, you always get to your next planned stage life by your 1 millions England local people. You trust what they telling you, that next stage. NOT any of this in your thinking. They cannot tell you how you improve yourself, you have to pick up those momentum its for you to feel better.

You may or may not carried that relationship?

No, I don't know. I don't really know what these are. You make an effort to find out.


真善美

You train your kids like the army. (The Sounds of Music)


Orc is bad, that 2 is very bad.


I think you cared about this Japan court, where you and Middleton to go and stand at.

And how come you two cannot fight in the England local court?


I see you very care about it. 


... ...okay, I think she is a lot more big deal in England, popular?! 

She gives birth to your health 3 kids. A lot of people will stand on her side if none of you doing this crime right at my faces. I give my mother more supports, and she just stays with me, no matter what, stays with the 2 more kids, still.....I have so many will power, I can do anything I want....so I wish she is right where I can see her, help her, or right near by, or right at the front.

Sleep settle, her heart, her mind, at where her level of the comfort or something she can understand that calm her down. She is my mother.


Movie: Interstellar



No comments:

Post a Comment