7/04/24

I think 194....they want a location on their map, the youth.

I tend to have a very much talent in the geography, they conclude that.  (No, I heard that).


Shane I think he needs his food. I think not Nicky. Shane design those choreography. Nicky might be just GED only those IQ.

Westlife - the fire rings (Pictures in My Head)

https://youtu.be/PkfJZdVIiCc?si=hnuZZOE7kZsb1AkV

No, I teach Shane per location this word, how to write. Chinese we drew them like the mountain 

 l l l   a bar below, that is mountain 山

That will be your Y that 3 ways choice, on the right = 山  地下街

China 山    underground shopping street.

This goes to Amine, that 新光三越 11 F. Are they all just happened to called that 新光三越?

YES.

I just teach him how to write that per word? We practice on that. He will be very immune here, everywhere he goes.




I think I found Hugh a place to imagine, he doesn't tell me his Visa until Oct. 

(  o.  O )

The real estate, its in front of my metro red line. This 101 area, from my block its where the Night Market.

It goes to 101, below theirs somewhere also have a full grocery store + the market, morning or night time starting at 5 oclock. You don't go near the night market, because its chaos, but anything near to where he puts his food in his mouth, just the walking distance.

No, not everyday those All-You-Can-Eat. Pang goes to the fitness center. 


Celine Dion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wbugWrfLU

No, Nick wants to come here, the moment he found out. He says, we have a lot of those "Art, theater, or the music" events in the city wall here. The night market, and he walks at night. They put SMCH up, they can all handle this one old guy, he is thin, he is not that much to carry, really. They....Taiwan all these police or the followers of SMCH, the contact persons.  I still use the America e-commence, the superfood all that. He has those too, he can call to that Hallelujah Acre Diet - the Beets powder for the women. We have this phone company, I used to called Rebecca (not Adam), we had this 56 K dial up that time.....Its one phone line per monthly paid, its one in-line phone to the US. Very fast. The phone company its right there...they do the urban planning on their way. 


  • No, I use them stuffs. I use all of that whatever I know about. 
  • No, the vitamin means your body's building blocks. The herbs mean more like a herbs, you can take a lot of the quality. The super food just too concentrating, but they are the new technology making that the efficiency food, put the green inside the body maintenance. 
  • You body absorb to all of them, right. But the building block, let's say I need the immediate, that is the vitamin C and al that B for the vegan, or the fish oil Omega 3 all that. But for the maintainance other than the diet....I don't eat all that stuffs, I took the super food or the herbs or the tincture. To strengthen the immune system.

I intake more liquid, that is not the modern diet. I don't need ALL of that, but I keep them on the stock per time, not that super giant required, but I keep that on my stock, I input to my body system here. You take a lot a lot of the solid food, then....right, you have to exercise and eliminate or fasting or detox all that. The women is .....not like the man idea, at all. I keep saying that.



Good morning, yet ~~ Hugh.

Your visa is not until Oct, and not with a motorcycle? Being a tourist, or being with a car driving up to the highway...and disappeared, its a little bit different.  They have those 陽明山 individual those more quiet, and one full building, yours....that kind. That would be the volcano (hot spring, spring, spa at), the Japan has a lot of those. They make the whole mountain like the private owns of where the Rich people go.

陽明山別墅

https://estate.ltn.com.tw/article/3622


I like here.....its all the mall around, Google is in 101, you know that? Those Youtubers go, and the vegetarian Youtubers go there too. SMCH center here - the vegan pizza and the vegan stocking options. My mother goes, and they got some other stuffs in the city. I think 101 near by its all a lot more convenience, my house is where I need the most convenience all this post office, the metro, the 6 star hotel (all you can eat buffet), the American restaurant, or the Thai, Shane they know what those are. Its all here. I need my convenience to me, they can walk, not this car running around. They go back to Ireland, they can do all that themselves. 

I actually commanding.....HERE are those tri-military idea somewhere.  The foreign company is all in that 101. I have the works to do, so here is like the office, or getting the news, getting the 101, or 7-11, the UPS, the mail box, the mail service, the bank, the bank ATM, the bank all around here. And the food, too.

When you are on the tourism mood, its a little bit different mood, when you running the paper works, the desk chain jobs.  The birds need me to be here, too. )


7-11

I ...copy machine in 7-11. All my recipe for the comet that time. Down and up the elevator. I haven't got a printer, but they got the print shop called APO. The store right across them diagonally its where the sea food at. Its just all in the pot and boiled. I eat once, not all that much needed. The Mos Burger is right there, the hair salon. Mia C Bon, that would be Trio's that side of the Castle behind. But I need all that my house here.


1. The copy machine downstairs (7-11), my hand goes on the copy machine.....and paid at the front PT those workers.

2. The print shop all these speech format, or the written things some documentation of the law arguments.

3. PDF files in my USB, I need these electronic store 10 USB ship to myself.

4. I need this Japan ceramic plate to keep my USB. I don't care about the plastic. 

5. I need to grab all these paper to the 7-11 copy machine and the USB running to behind that APO print shop, and the bank road, bank street to jump on the bus line to the tax building near the forest park and come back.

6. I need to copy, and my both hands hold these papers where to go to the bank, or the bank amazing road, or the avenue, or the Sakura Cards blue or red hair teacher ....

7. I need my both hands to hold those cargo goods from 7-11 and my papers from the copy machine, to running up or down this one bottom elevator. My building is not that tall. 

8. I need to literally 2 hands hold these a binder or the folders of all paper or the recipes, or making a copy of everything none stop.....not for the US, its I live in Taiwan, right.

9. My both hands to submit this USB to the printing shop, watching the ART printing format, or the dental I did to my teeth to print out of them in color, and there is technology, at their monitor its at me monitor - they make it easy technology, I need to 2 hands hold these paper running in and out of my building, with an elevator buttom to this one 7-11, I don't care about the strawberry milk from Korea, the Day You Found Out.

That is where the UPS all things got shipped in the future. We have so many 7-11 and the Family Mart....going up the elevator. I need a copy machine right where they fill up the paper, and print it for me.

My hands to hold, and the phone to paid included, all that service.

We are the city life 9-5 running the morning office paper, from the bank, they operate at 8 or 9. The UPS store or the company running its 9-5. I ......have an environment, Hugh. 

How is your company? You are not planning to relocate here, how these motorcycle ends here on my news, or your food is here?





There is an operating hours, other than those Taiwan Youtubers...their office is all on that Y yellow opening splitting the commuter's that way, that side things. I need to 2 hands hold my every paper, to run to these tax building, the governmental building, just like every seniors officers they do behind other than those 2 female intern to play in Washington D.C. The bank working hour is only Mon -Fri, you should know that well, by the Friday 3 oclock, no more operating hours until Monday. Its every Monday, every copy machine, I need, I need, I need, my elevator bottom, to this 7-11 right down stair to make a copy service, none stop when the time comes, not just my own book collection this Muji, I don't care about it, I need the paper works to the printing shop and the 7-11 copy machine, they fill up the paper for me. 


No complain, no talking, not even staring, no one cares I exist in these million people city...NO ONE cares, other than my bank every avenue and the road operating hours only until Friday 3 oclock !!!! The next run its Monday morning !!!


No, different Y. One is shopping place, one is fuck up commuter's map the physical metro looks like a Y. North to South. Not us the red line.

That will be Hank, or Pierre, or those youtuber at. 三重. The factory works go there, the mask making to look for a job in COVID 19. Correct, its on the other side of the river ....

Tina has a different attitude, because there is a romance meeting in NYU, or Flushing, her apartment she found, not Erin is not even from Taipei. When ABC coming back home to the in-law parents home, Tina meant that is 2 different side of the river.....


The facebook, the roache's Y.

https://www.facebook.com/100073731657370/videos/1859697937831288/


Just making my facebook all full again.....those collecting girl's clothing, I lost them all.

I used to collect so many garbage stuffs.  No, I go to.....some normal store to shop. Right.


Are you going to where otter says that Tommy Hilfiger today? The Mc Donald 101, you eat Mc Donald? There is a Lemon Lulu  the sports wear next by. That otter says, that direction....because....that is where they put the Cinnamon roll at.  In front of that Tommy, its where all the great looking mask, I got from there. 

Hey, today is our July 4th here, they open at 11. That is what my mother says. Have fun ..its air-con in there. Chinese Museum, too far away. You have to commute. 

If you want to walk in the morning now.....that diagnal road is long, you walk about 15 mins to get to that intersection, that is a cafe. This road....its the ending of my Night Market, about 3 blocks to the beginning of the night market. You gonna see a lot of the people buying the food.

But your area.....would be more close to 101. I think they also have the market there in the morning. 

Meaning that diagonal road, you don't cross the traffic light, you stay with the Hyatt side, that side, should be your new housing, all the new development building, the gate door, or the vendor down there all those eating places, a supermarket, and the morning / night market.

No, its not us. They are separated.

You stay on the mayor building that side. The City Hall. No, its not the long traffic road, 2 mins you across, you can cross back and forth. (The Pizza Hut, and the Family Mart that side, the cafe that side).  That would be the Expo place (1 and 2), The World Conference building. 

Where is this Hyatt at...its not next by you? I put you in the W Hotel, that is the blue line.

Sorry, its Hyatt that your A8/ A9 that road. You want to go to Hyatt?


                                               W hotel (Blue line)

                      


                                                   Bus booth         A9    A11          Apple / A13

                          _________________________________________________


                          _________________________________________________

                     /     Hyatt                                 Cinema

                 /

              /

Pizza Hut


Family Mart


No, you take the Taxi, you can just tell him that 臨江夜市 (10 mins) the beginning of the Morning/ Night market. But its chaos in there. Its hot. My mother gonna.......be there in a hour.

But that 21th century chicken is next by you, that W Hotel, and TYG Friday too. Behind you.  The taxi will come down that diagonal road. 10 mins to that night market the beginning. You can go to your 101 that area. So.....you walk the opposite direction. Not into the market. You see where 101 stood, so, you walk toward that 101, going in one of those street and that is where the another world vendor's should be at. You want to live where, you live around there best. So you find out by walking together, you 2...right?  They have those big gate, and the big carpentry, the stone lion those. The white marble. 

The pale white those. Very stoney paler white, those. Its a different made, not the red brick. You walk around there best. You walking back toward 101, right. You know where that road, near the furthust you can go. (No, you don't go to 101), but you walking it back, and see some of this store, and you go to this main road where you can see 101, then you turn right...going in to see one of those road. The reason they say about this motorcycle, this road.....can go where some memorial hall, some of many other options places to see, or to tour, or to some places.


                                                                                                   101


                    ___________  Main road 信義                     |     |

                 /                                     

              /

Taxi stop                      School gate



The yellow is where you coming it down, when you are on the main road, you turn right, coming in, so you observe all the store, the building, the built structure, they are all new there.

The Taxi stop, you walking back because....that is where an elementary school inside there somewhere. You can walking in, that is the school gate. The road stop.

From that "Main road" I written to yellow, here are all the bank....so when you do know how you coming toward, you dress or stay near the bank that side. This Taxi stop, its a bit chaos those night market. If you are on the main road walking closer to 101, you gonna see all the new building gonna come up. This area is still building. Right across 101.

Its a brand new ( with the sign right on the road)


No, at night, you just take the taxi, you like the W or you like the Hyatt, makes no difference.

No, its not that far, you are fine.


You can see all that first, and then you pick those afternoon bus time? You can still go to the Chinese Museum. You buy a ticket at the front, and you go in. Its 4000 ancient Chinese preserved things. Yes, they move all that here. That is where you going.


(Eating....my table food)


What? My tax building near that Forest park has this 4 corner, my bus line just jump on 235. That is the vegan cake near the Teacher's university and the ART supply, its all that way on the way there. I can just take the taxi to go there. Its my Bank road here. 

235 goes to the tax building (the health card building too)

or another direction 235 its to that Niko And,....or Sogo direction. I only go to how many places anyway.


Right, the VS, Romance journey one time, that Eastern underground...the ring, you mean the rings, all those Sailor Venus all these cheap things? Right, I know where to get them, right.



Of course you can just tell the Taxi to come to my place

You ....need those white marble, the correct elevator to those 20 floor up at least. Mine is 7 floor, these birds don't quit. You and your wife knew, your friends left behind?  Where are your group friends, I have no living room.

When you going? To Japan? 

Not the birds, or the tax building? You can ask them, how do you stay in Taiwan to do the business, that is how Hailey they with some other Youtuber got a resident card to stay here. You ask them how to buy an apartment? I don't think...its the resident can buy. But the right cross he did buy. I don't know how, never asked.


The W Hotel, this blue line, you want to check their landmark?

That is where the National Father since 1911, is at there.


Your map enter W 飯店

Left left, 2 block, that monument. That is a tourist place.

國父紀念館


Its the tree, the ducks, the river, the water, the lake...the stone to sit down.

When you tell him the taxi, you can say that 麥當勞 ( 國父紀念館)

You probably at the West side near my night market this road side, you walk 4 block, you are at Camillia.


麥當勞 台北光復餐廳

(Mc Donald at that exit, you are not walking too far, its just....walking)

You walking south from there, you will get to Camilla.


拉專業美膚坊


拉 they translate like that, no....its the same. Rice becoming the Honey.


You are walking south to the red line, but your taxi save you some road from the blue line. Its long, but you eat a lot...you just exercise walking. 

I walk a lot, no....its not that far. 

This intersection is the bus line, you take 1 stop, its 101 by bus. No, no metro. No.


I did tell them before........

You are not planning to stay here to live here....but I tell you anyway. Just in case.....since I put you the wrong place on the blue line. That is where they are.

Your hotel can stay up to the Noon time, you take your time to decide, to eat, or you rest for a day, they got the spa, all that. You and Olivia. 


This is worse than you ever thought? !


You relax, so....you wait til that 21th century chicken opens. (The logo, they say up on the top, that is 21th century) 

21 世紀


What is near Camilla place?

You....can see south continue walking, its a very common breakfast place. No, you don't need to eat there, but here is reaching your bus stop, if you cross that road to 101, going home.

But if you stop at this intersection, turn right, about 10 steps, this is where Eben's Portugal tart. 葡式蛋塔 They are cheaper here, I found them here. To this side, you will reach an Indian curry place, on this side.

This will take you to the Daan Metro Station eventually, near this Indian curry restaurant. Not your American curry (not sure Europe), its those brown color curry. Taiwan we only have that kind of the Indian curry.


吉豚屋 信義旗艦店

The auspicious dolphin house.

Near that Camilla, that is the similar word, Camillia Building.

卡蒂大廈

    D grace big building



I don't look at it anymore. I need to live my life here in Taipei, where the food, and the rest of things I don't need any of that. Eben all that, another guy, another world all that. 


I got too many psychi shock all at the same time, that time. When I found no immediate danger, I stop, I rest first.....I cannot keep getting this the real world, the real living space, and the Youtube, all the shock all at the same time, I slow down.


No, Trio's original name not the top logo, the below near the exit, it was William I think.

No, I stop, no entering, no. Right now, I don't think. 6 years ago, I stop on every line. I was living in every horror that time. No, somebody else owning those, not them. No. I am very sure. 

You gonna wait til 12? Are you gonna get a menu? You want to....also get those Pizza Hut or Domino Pizza Menu? Austin and me we lived a little bit different from this pizza menu place. But....Domino that side behind that 6 Star hotel, its urban planning, renewal soon. Its all fence up cloth. No one is there anymore. 


I would say....

You buy, where those pale white marble I told you places, No you don't necessary to live there. Buy one. No, you won't feel regret, you don't need that investment, but you put it down.  I think that is what it is. All of these.

I make my own conclusion. Just put my money there. The investement.

No, I stay here, I can just hand you a key to go in there the future. But I say, you put one down. You can afford just one apartment, no matter what, you don't need that return. You just do what I tell you. Don't care about the rest of it. No.



Focus on the BTX System file.

No, I think you two got shock, and you are moving around. You going to Japan, when? You are not settle a stable home, or you going in and out safe, and easy at. You are in shock. I am trying to put down fast, on you could breath mode, so I say almost just follow this TV, the motorcycle pretending you are right here to settle. You go to the bank to see 101 that side.

All around there. When you are not in shock, you do a lot more better in walking, in recognize the structure, and not like me, getting every shock in every turn.  And when you have to return home? Your business and all that attire, so you breath first. You can just stay in the hotel to rest a day or two. You take the menu from the 21th century, and you eat in the TGY Friday, that is behind W the same building structure. You didn't leave far from the hotel, you stay breathing, you enjoy the facility, be happy, sleep, rest, and watch some TV, rest and sleep. When you are ready, you reserve your hotel at Hyatt, this time, you put a different mode in walking. On the weekend, that is where the Expo will be. You tell your secretary to sign up and send an email to bar code, you use that bar code entering that ground. Its the expo every weekend. Our expo here is Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday. Funny? Right its 4 days. You can wait til Monday, you settle 1 or 2 days on W hotel, and get near, by Monday, you show up those expo.


No, I may not need those investments, Hugh.

But I buy 3 for my mother / or Tina or Pang to relocate, if here the entire place gonna do this renewal, in case in case.....5 or 6 years I think from building (tearing it down maybe 1 year or 2 I think settle the floor all that)

No, I want them to stay in America. Stay on the English, but in case coming it back, there is a location to settle, for both of them. They both have another partner around. Right, we live in 1 or 2, so one is empty? If Shane coming in, or Nick goes to the hospital, I let him stays there. I ask the center, its the emergency I can see where he going.

No, I don't do those extra things, no.

If Shane coming in, me and him stays in 1, she goes to the second one (near), and one empty, put her entire junks whatever she collects. She does those things. I told you Tina has a full load garbage too with Hank in California. The furniture set I bet.


No, not America. No California the court?!! No, I don't need to go to Washington D.C. I say that. No. And.....if I go to California, I coming back to Taiwan, we fly a lot of those pacific ocean, every business man from Taipei here, they all doing that. Its very simple for me. No, I don't need to settle in US anymore.

I need to stand in this governmental building, to process the correct paper works, in English and in Chinese. Most people don't run those things, I run those things, the copy machine things I say above. All that.


No, I don't care about the Ireland. I need to put all the words in the correct order. You ever...seen those older thin, commander or the senior officers, you have no problem seeing them standing there any any any any any any

           windows

To talk, to ask, to process everything, except those 2 female intern to end up Black Ops in Washington D.C?

I need to do those paper works, where I can access these copy machine, the food, the strawberry milk when I run down, and this APO printing shop, and the sea food where I can stare at....No, Ireland those.....No. I by pass all that, why I need a guy really in my life. Coming near here is better.

I need to go to that tax / the health care card building, that is 20 floor in label every governmental stuffs in there. The residence goes there. Our city is small, I just believe those foreign countries like me is the foreign, whom write this Chinese to ensure every paper works, right. I can just pick up any food or the beverage on the way there. The taxi, I take the taxi. The bus is another route, but the taxi is fine. I go there with the bus, I come back with the taxi and the vegan cake. If you get use to this using the taxi service, or the copy machine....there is a reason I need that 7-11 down there. 


Have fun, Hugh.

To decide.

Next. 




No comments:

Post a Comment