7/04/24

My time zone fall to sleep in the afternoon. You call your friends whom behind you ?

Together you know next plan?

Taipei Y or K, or there is a near K.           |                 101 all around area, Breeze…


You want to see what they sell, the bookstore franchise? It’s they built a whole hotel for it. (台北市信義區菸廠路98號 ) They used to be here a whole road block but they tear them apart near that Niko And …the same Eslite bookstore. (Bookstore name: 誠品書店)

You decide a lists of the hotel, your schedule fix up to 11:30 you get out (check out by 12) and you stay til 5 or 6 and you go to your next hotel. You make a reservation 1 or 2 days fixes clearly that area. Your luggage leaves in there, right ?


I used to pick one area just that one day, I come home. The whole afternoon there, I got tired walking.  Do you have your vitamins bottles? You are ! Good. Too hot. This kinda if the air is suffocating and your entire body skin just not 34 degree, it’s exactly the temperature we are, you can be 37 Celsius the enzyme body inside you. You went to south toooo hot and the outdoor, no !

Now you just focus all the indoor. You roughly guess what happened … You two talked about what you decide to do ?


(  My mother gone to the hospital unzip her head, the small surgery, she is going to sleep, no more news .)

No, I can just take 20 mins to close my eyes stuffs. 

_________________________________________


A4 is where the Herbivore, more higher ends of the vegetarian restaurant, that across is called the "Wealthy" lady's mall. I been in there. I think......you go to 101, that first floor to shop. 1-5 anything in their design. I been to all of them already. No, I don't care about too many...this you seeing the windows shopping from outside, they got the name? No, go back to 101, that side by the base structure. 1-5. Correct, the money idea. Another one is Sogo. I care about the kitchen things. These air-con, if you got lucky its you find a place to go to the hospital, you need your air-con 24 hours running when you are indoor, all the time, this whole summer.  Or you go back until Oct, and you decide you walking in-and-out with some other friends all together? TOOOOO hot in the summer.

This stationary place, I don't know if they sell you the notebook, or some pens, you can write things down if you remember it. Some of this music video means to you, or your friends or some other buddy friends, you all coming together, again?! This time !!! That's fine.

法雅客 sounds like 法克 = Frank. The first word exactly the same, the second word is Conan main guy's gf's name 蘭 = orchid. Third word means gram, the same pronociation. This book store ( A9 B2)

Frank and Francis, you happened to be on your honey moon, and you got that letter from X-12 Tesla Venusian Space Ship? Its in Google digital library. Toward the ending, there is a letter. We talk about it here. (From Venus, Tesla)

Ocean 11 (Black guy is Frank)

Harry Potter (Student Black looks like Ayo and then switch a look to Kingsley)

Red (2010)   - Bruce William's movie (Ocean 12)

Bruce Willis as Francis "Frank" Moses, a former CIA black ops agent.


I used to think about it. 2014 2015....not that easy to make it the monitor screen on the top. There is a letter, and OU langauge part 1 and part 2, she teaches people on the first initial, and the first 2 initial. I don't care about that language to be honest.....

Does the technology has to come from Venus?

I saw Wallace 2013/2014 that 新笑傲江湖, 2018. I am not sure what did I say to everyone. Except the letter I think, because that letter is Real Love idea. Its not relevant to me....I have a comet issue, not a real love issue. Babaji just.....got divorced me that time?! I say exactly what I was told. I just don't want to be throw on the wall, my back skeleton hurts.

Just sit there, watching that 360 degree TV, there is a drink, other than the chocolate. Its a lot more expensive, right. Do you know where is ATM? I used to be running that....I know what that is.

I thought I was a guy...that time. Not her not him....and not the daughter, she just got married. Its.... Annca. My hospital I just went, you think any of that conversation sounds, right? No, the treaty cannot be broken off, and not that Wallace went to kill all of them in the script, I think I found out....in 2021/ 2022, I go and kill that Wallace, I told him. There is a treaty, and Tesla's quote means, "Cut the Earth in half", you cannot cut the Earth in half.

"God, give me strength to cut the Earth in half."  (I scream)

Of course not. Tesla does some of those God's talk, too. Not the Earth in half, not the treaty in half, not any of the agreement because they all gone. I know what Mars or Venus say, she is not important, I can cut her in half, except the Earth in half. 


Do you want to go to Hyatt, check-in all your luggage, and rested, by the 4:30 oclock, you come out with the Taxi you and your wife to 101 to eat and shop 1-5 the otter says all around that place? This is not about this entire complex the head and the tail?


You cannot do everything in one trip !!!! 

You put a certain priority as you think what you want to do.

Shopping is leisure, running with your life, that is not. 


If I see something ....I stop. Not walking in, I done that many times.

Is that a horror? It is.

The shoe to the door entrance front line.


And the things they say, when you reading it through from the top? 

Right. You mean...the Lemon Lulu across, .....Otter says that one whole lane 2 sides. I don't know. I pass by the cinnamon place, and around it I left. 

Do I ever wanted to buy? That day comes....maybe not.

I buy these.....all can be throw it out, to be honest on the photo. 


I take a nap, your free period time. I think you go back to the hotel, wash up, lay down, by 4:00, 4:30, take the taxi to the 101, and going around, you fresh up and seeing things like the otter hinted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment