7/05/24

Taipei Train Station (This side is President and all the governmental building here) and 101 (behind that is Breeze next by, to walking none stop to A11 /A13, A9,A8, A4 and the wealthy lady's mall = Blue line to get on)

Now you are determined to calm down your traveling. Be restful, to make feel home. You can come back in Oct.

1) You rent here, stable, you just commute the left or right on this 信義路 ( that is one bus 588 from left to right 101) - My birds left to right.

2) You stay on the Taipei Station      to        101  (Breeze next by, the behind all indoor air-con A11 A9 A8 A4...these are called 新光三越)


You are not skillful jumping the MRT or the bus line, I am.

Our City is made of the square line and the vertical line, they made it easy and simple, except that is not in English. And You cannot just be inside the bus shaking, sit down on those priority seat. Hold on your seat and swipe the card twice. You go up the bus, and you come down the bus. You need to swipe that card. I show you - the material science.

When you get here, the food is not your home, the water is not your home, the buying recipe is not your home, and they only asking you in Chinese.

That is one thing you have to know....every luxury words I teach Shane, is by writing, so he will not get nervous. I gradually input the location name, the station place, and walk up escalator. I take him one by one until I wait him at this location, and he does that himself in 20 mins.

I am not going to drop him like you all.....dropping each other partner how to you go left, she goes right. He goes North, that one goes to the South, exactly where Hailey did. That is Earthquake near by, can you stop going to South, all coming back up to Taipei, stay all indoor comfort, exactly I am telling you, where to sit, keep sitting it down. You are tired, you are not me, keep walking.

We look different, we sound different, we talk different, I even does the www different. You just read and go.


Monday - Friday, they don't crowd that 101 so much, before 4:00.

You away from the Noon, or the 5:00, you have the seat to sit on the basement when you first enter the MRT directly following the crowd. Now....I taught Hugh the short cut. You have the Escalator next by Mc Donald like Otter say Tommy Hilfiger, or you use that elevator behind the Mango Ice dessert, right next by those bamboo dumpling you all knowing what that is 鼎泰豐, you order fine with those written words? 

These entire area has many food, if you get to the directory, you have 88th floor all food, for some reason they tell you right there, on the same floor, when you circle around. Its indoor luxury interior design, you cannot get lost. What I told Hugh the shortcut, its the bathroom at the 4th floor? There is a girl and the guy's bathroom, luxury indoor, no one uses ~~~ A big spacious, exactly these 10 painting the giant sky ceiling 10 floor up up up, you staring at...its a gardening and those Italian cafe, you have the macaron, you can afford, or you sit on those gardening marble, sit down, and wait your bathroom someone going in, your partner, or your friends, or you calling again, until all of them arrive. 


This 101 part, is not the directly that tower you looking it from the external anywhere in Taipei, its the base, right next by, your shopping floor can only reach to 5. If you be careful looking at where they direct you in where or which elevator.

  1. The elevator is straight up or down.
  2. The escalator is you slow snail pace, leisure walking around. I am on a short cut myself.....I live here.

Everyday I can live in that 101 base structure, other than that 101 floors on the top of my head?

If you just doing the normal thing, let's say not the floor ground you enter that MRT, that is the basement, you arrive from the first floor, for some reason you walking from the outside, that is the 1st floor you enter from the left side, away from that 101 tall tower, this is where you follow the people, you pretend you shopping to going around inside, follow them lead, you will get to another door toward the right side, you open that door, BREEZE, is a giant word in front of you. That is a traffic light, you use that traffic light, you will arrive Breeze building 1.


Again, I told Hugh the shortcut from the Breeze 1, (the front door to the back door actually its a straight line), that is when you follow the crowd keep going, you will exit on the back end door. He didn't venture the Octopod head, he turn left to go to Net (there is the lobster corner restaurant and Irish Potato fries) Net - is the boy and the girl, your travel light bag in front of your chest, those light bag, or the extra cotton shirt to run and hide you put that inside. The man's wear made of the navy and cotton, to absorb the sweat.

You are a man, you suppose to know that, know that, know that !!!!!


From this Net, there is a traffic light, 30 second walking when you get out (to the left), but what's in front of Net the second floor, that is the gaming zone in my video, and this area is the Cinema (One eye), in front of the correct road, looking from Tesla. 

One Eye label.

You cross the traffic light


                                                        A13  (Escalator 1-4 with a guard,   the regular main door)

Bus booth,          A 11  (Tesla)          Apple


That is exactly seeing from your walking, you pick which 1 and 2 and 3.....to stay one day learning that place, or all of it. Apple is everything you knew about it, there is a basement, that is toward A13, the Champion bread on one more escalator down. Its at the corner near the shopper luxury grocery store with the freezer.

I told Hugh, I told Hugh, I told Hugh, he does the business worlds !!!!!


You want to stay on this side learning it right, until whom you called, whom you buddy, whom you get rid of, whom your parents got told, whom England 3 Panda got informed.....

You have 2 books + 1 Saved By the Light (90s), to run and jump or hide in that Y Area near the Red Line. That is not on the map as the metro. That is the human walking the underground tunnel to shop.

Of course its not on the metro line, you take the physical metro train to go on the map, you pay for that each stop, do you re-fill your metro card? You know where? You want my hallo kitty MRT card holder? I know where.....



The Frozen Building is on the top of the Bus booth, you raise up your head, you can see it. Need the camera to film it? Let it Go (Frozen 1)  Its shining in the light blue in the sun !!! Before you fainted, too hot ....the heatstroke !!!

Where you all plan to live, near 101 ??? You can afford there, to get a motorcycle and a helmet?  That is called the scooter with the style in America, we design all those model for the local here the metropolitan in million people population, so they only design the human like, the customer line base. 


Do you all want to go home, and rest for 3 months.

Plan this time, you eat fine, you live more fine at home? You feel your bed, your food? Do you have the food to go home? Here we have, correct. You want to think clear with your head at your home, more rest, you coming back in Oct.

You have your desk home, you have your stationary home, you have your language to buy home, to plan this time. There is only left or right. Look at the map, look at the PC, look at your laptop.

Your mobile phone is not easy? You want to print, you want to see the printing words, the printing shop, I have my printing shop, correct. If you get 1000 Upper class or your friend or family, we ask the government to place all of you - can- afford near 101, all together !!!


Every 5 star hotel, or 6 star hotel.

The grand hotel, we called them, you can just walk in that day to "eat" All-You-Can-Eat Buffet. You don't need to be the residence there. You pay them in the front, at those waiter front. They take you to the seat. You can even buy those how many tickets to get the special, when you ask them. The luxury dining, that is what you mean?

You get an alcohol wipe, or the alcohol gel, when you finish touching those common place utensil. Wash, or look for those alcohol bottle at the entrance. They should all have those alcohol bottle, or you pick a time, no one is there. The afternoon tea is no one there, its cheaper too.  Its still All-You-Can-Eat.

You used to, never ask me..... I am on the system clash, in 10 System world people coming in, so there is a WWII MD System clash right on the Time. How would I know.....all that. I have a job, so I stay indoor. I finish that in 2018-2020 The Flower Thousand Bones, at least you hear that, I had a 2 years finish that, you heard that. 

Anything I do, I doing it right......


I do the shortcuts, that is my problems, isn't it?

I didn't know there is an Aqua  - Turn Back Time. You venture on your own, and retrieve day night time back to 101 near by to live or breath? There is more chaos the commuter there.

You finding your own elevator, or venture? I am not sure I can tell you the shortcut !!! That much.....things I already say.  The elevator is different than the escalator. I didn't say that much, did I ?  YOUR Aqua -Turn Back Time, means to you?!!!!!


You can figure it out, you live on my side red line, or blue line, to enter that area.

Or you live near that Caser's grand hotel back and forth until you realize, where you want to enter that region, through which exit gate. Its with the metro or without the metro service. There is a difference. 

You want to stock up your Family Mart - the bottle water. You are not me living my home, we have the gallon water me and my mother carry home from the regular grocery here.

You never reach the red line, you NEVER had a metro service !!! You never use the metro train at all, you just walking from the grand hotel to enter the train station plaza, to buy your water or the lunch box, to tour basement, to go with the red line people to get to....

The tunnel to reach the end, and not to keep going with them.
Turn left, you seeing ABC mart, to look on the right, the gate behind, all yellow?
That is the escalator going it down, the ring stand its 2 mins or 3 mins walking to stay on the left.
Stay on the left. Stay on the left.

And?

You never reach the metro red line, at all.

That is the Y you standing at, the ring stands. That entire road back and forth, its Y shopping center, that is not the map on your train service to look yellow Y, or Red or Blue....its a shopping underground center. It doesn't exist on the map.


I live here...so I run shortcut ~~~~

Not because of the Aqua - Turn Back Time (can you stop poking me? )

I show you the pictures already ......I run on the bus, I run in the metro, I dress up to run the shortcut, I saying that, I image that, I keep saying all that, too !! Its just not as worsen as you ever thought ~~~~ you want to go home, no more thinking. Go to bed, go to your home food. Not everyday running in heat....you stay indoor, you figure it out, not on the first time !! You want to call your friends, and literally explain to him or her what happened? Clearly? 

This time you prepare the second time, the craigslist, the apartment, the translator, the real estate, where to rent, where the location or the area question. You sit on your own desk, to write those questions it down, the second time to come in? 


You set up a more home routine, where the grocery to carry your daily intake water, the vitamin bottle, the comfort foreign food, the restaurant, or you make, or you purchase what. The metro card, the location expense. Not keep running, you feel tired, you feel exhausted. The first time is fine, you try the second time, with the planning. Get your water gallon purchase, get your grocery in the fruits at the morning market, and get your bathroom going right. 




Do you call someone, you arrive?

Do you call someone, when you return ticket would be? Pick you up? The emergency contact?

I suppose to tell you, or you suppose to do that once, and figure it out for one week.....and I tell you the second route? There is a difference, you learn one time the End of Tunnel, not to follow the people, and that is the black and the white tiles on the floor, following that?

How amazing.... 


I told you the boybands are the inept human, or get fat, or get sick....they are in the hospital as the loyal happy friends, I have the 10 worlds clash on the SYSTEM DATA, so those are the foreign company when they coming in....Google is in 101, those Taiwan Youtubers did gone to, including another set of the vegetarian groups. But Google is the foreign company "other than."  You want to know how you rent in 101 and not to shaken it off? 


    (Watching the Aqua) 


I am not leaving....you all coming back? Welcome back  !!!

You have a life circumstance you need to take care of, that is the life, not the video. All of this. Your family, your relative, your near by, your friends, all that.  My career is not building on Aqua, its the 10 subjects line clash System Data so they have one geography department on the 10 witness lines they be here, everyone felt that for 6 months.  They come in to find out what's the issue, its happening right in front of them, and me !!! They want to know why everyone is all indicating to clash in - the classify materials, or I have a title, I keep pushing it the 10 rudimentary subjects. They don't care if i got told, or I found out, or any reason why I keep pushing it. They taken I have a reason why I keep pushing that. That is my problem. They only need to validate the System Data, all the System Data, they have to validate that as the foreign company entering in Taiwan. We call them or label them as the foreign company representative coming in. I say the System people coming in.

They don't live here. They just investigate WHY WHY WHY.


No, its the England police or the Ireland police....want to know how I OU their land, by....having me flight in. I told you all that before. No, I don't need to do that, they say that.

They say I need to flight in to Ireland.

They say I need to flight in to England.


Why everyone OU when I land, or they all got annihilated, there is no such things, that is what they say. 


Of course I can go freely on the map. I just happened to have all these circumstance. Are you happy I did tell you to come in before?  You leave the second time, to come back the third time? I did tell....openly.



No, I think you run about 1 time.

You know what you need to do the second time.


I think because I live here....its not that hard to walk in the real estate agent, you can afford to find a more settle interior design, to save your costs + all your water +the fruits + the morning, or the night market avoiding the heat or the summer. You can go to Japan to tour for the summer, like the rest of the Taiwan local resident or Korea. But this is your first time....you make a base to come back for the winter. 

You have the fruits, the all you can eat, the hotel you already been through and learn. You have learn some English foreign country idea, or some around this metro you can do that by yourself.

You need to go to the bathroom, and lose some weight. Your fitness center, or yoga all that. 

A stationary table, all these stationary.....you see inside my video. Is that all the commodity you wish to purchase, the stationary table....what do we have those? You can write, you can type, you can Pc, you can PC store, you can PC play station, all that.


光華商場 

There is a bus called 226, it comes back to 信義路 my house front this stop to get to 101.

It was my school. I take 41 bus to go to the school. They are very near. But you all probably taken the taxi.

You get that bus line you know, you can get to the phone company, to re-fill your phone, or you get the brand new phone. Its right here on that 信義路 588 at.

588 = 信義 bus. 

That is from Taipei station to 101 front (across)


Its more of your character = why you come here or how you arrive here, the typhoon, you wish to see this Earthquake. It doesn't really happen here. WE ensure that is not real. We live here.

The bus will wobble, the bus its better you SIT down. You can sit on the priority seat, too fat....you need to put your bag down, too heavy. You use your alcohol wipe to wipe below. You get that in the Watson's Pharmacy store. 

Conan Detective Line and Vertical or Horizontal, all those by....memory folktale those songs, it was a movie, but you are not going to learn Chinese. I say I teach Shane slowly, that is what he will be jumping up or down the bus...that card swipe at the beginning of the bus, and leave the bus. Twice. You swipe those cards with a hanging things....you don't need to use the hanging things.


They need to be put in these interior design... Westlife. I don't have the time, right now. Just look at ALL OF YOU. Call Panda ?!!!




I buy that on the road, the First Branch Police right in front of their eyes.....its on my way to Hugh his Caser's Grand Hotel, next by....there is a YMCA you travelers to say those Japan small tiny room, one person. That is the commute world. The Taipei Station.

I went to get my stationary....store.  You want to collect yourself, I go and grab 10. Before Westlife comes, you just pick and choose that time?

The same, the same MRT and the bus. You jump in and out with that and that. The same card.  You can purchase in 7-11, you put a lot of the money in it.  You re-fill in 7-11 or any Family Mart. Its the city convenience. My mother is the senior, free.....metro, some points they can use like my father.

You can buy the water or the drinks or the snacks in 7-11, the same money.

Everything from  7-11 or Family Mart. Anything in those looking store. YES. You just re-fill in that store for your bus or the metro,....and you put more money in it, they just deduct in it. 

You watch where you put your cards.



Next - You write it down.




No comments:

Post a Comment