7/05/24

You need to learn the traditional Chinese, and getting a vision test like America, and a written test. (Prince William on his scooter, meaning you Hugh that is 1 or 2 scooter with the 2 helmets?)

Like my house front if driving a car on that Amazing road, there is a sign on the turn not turning left. I usually tell the taxi to turn left, I forgot. The birds told me. I used to...when I was young, my mother was saying that. 

You need a parking space, even as a whole car, you purchase that, and put your motorcycle on it, just that without the car. Correct.  How do you find the parking space in the city....you wish you find the parking space.


I will teach Shane those calligraphy per word, so he recognize slowly one by one location. I don't care about it. He tells me what he thinks. When I found out....and I keep waiting, nothing happened !!! I am fine, and everything is fine. I just be fine without any of that and to live my happy life. I wasn't very happy, but the time passes and I get to more normal life again.  


If he cares about it, Shane tells me. I don't feel it that much anymore.

The ASMR those are funny ...the one looks like Melinda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCTb7hjRdKo

You cannot just decide to live here without telling your mother, or in-law these motorcycle. You can considering some of the stuffs but you have what things in 2 weeks?! The food, the bank, the governmental office hour opening time that is important to me. Like I tell you those mall opening at 11 oclock. Our family, we know that.


What do I usually talk to Shane?

The Japanese formula foam detergent, and his mattress in one block, the day he lands has the 3 store on the one street, the AI toilet....my foot nail, don't call me, I am busy.

The lid needs to be wash, the control panel of this AI needs to be washed, the toilet inside need to be water facet rinse....we need to mount this bar next by the sink, the hanging towel to go outside the balcony, that is one hour sun dry. My hair bands all needs to hand washed with the soap and with that mop on the sink water to go outside and sun dry.

That duration time its per week, or anything I go outside and come back....that is what I told Shane. What can you talk about it to be together? I am at home bound. I only cared about those things, I am literally walking inside back and forth. My bathroom schedule ~~~~~

You don't think how big is my tiny room? And the bathroom....how many times can I wash my hair and the pillow cases?  When I feel like. 


This is Ice Cream looks like the cheesecake.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/w3Qb_z9UZrU

oh ~ you went down B2 to eat it? In A 13.... They selling those Italian pasta on the vegan dining table to that champion bread place. You like the pasta? On the way there....


You going to Japan: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/juH-5bD4qCY

Or you mean your hotel Hyatt buffet the dining options is the Japanese food? 

The chocolate cake in ...Arabic? You travel a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/C3trJ1QPUHA

I suppose to keep you here, or really seriously to keep you tie to your motorcycle and find you how to purchase a parking place. 



What?


You are like that dog?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IH__8CZpgkA


There is a fortune telling table in the second half of the Y, the same side of that ring stand side. I don't know if they are still there. You like those things? 


Pass in a hurry (red hair guy), Harry.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zru0tWknvro

Turtle inside his shell..... https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8IEUwHv14u8


You got scared the location, the run about, and the map, and the overwhelming things, so I told you to call your mother and your butlers. Get your routine settle and stable on both of you. Not everyday running like this.


You are the milk vegetarian ....the cheese those vegetarian.

You guys are not all becoming a monk, that entire England side? 

Zen ?  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tKhq1bEh_6M


I make the simple food for Shane. We go out and eat, or 7-11 those simple things to microwave at it. I cook the white rice and boiling the pasta. Some shredded cucumber, or some shredded carrots, some seaweed, and some gravy sauce.

A lot of the food is very fat !! And everyday we can go outside to eat.....I feel to stay indoor, sometimes just me, I can stay indoor the whole week - my air con.

I use those slow cooker, and the lentil + masala, or the chickpeas + masala, you paste that, that is the hummus with the taste. If he likes it, he eats it. I eat it. I don't care if that is the real hummus. Its with the taste in it.

I don't usually do a lot of the make-up in the real life, I do my eyebrow, or some simple eye shadow....I sleep so much. 

I like the cooked vegetable, that is probably what he will have, many assort kinds of the washed green. I cared about it. 

We can do once a week the fried food, that lasting 2 weeks. He eats too much, he has no more. Everyday I eat one Samosa. 

The devil eggs can lasting 2 or 3 days I think. That is one plate you have....

1) The pasta 2) the gravy 3) some roasted potato 4) the green veggie assort lighted boiled 5) some herbs 6) Lentil 7) the two fried food. 8) some shredded cucumber, the carrots and this balsmic vinegar with some dice apple. 

His one giant plate +one bowl + one small dishes, salad the last one.


I usually don't combine all the things to eat, I nap....so I start eating at 8:00, the fruits or the lentil soup. Then I ate some pasta. I eat the same like him, just every hour I scoop things from the slow cookers, I feel like. I told you I eat every hour. Far away from the nap so I can sleep.

So I eat all of that, right ....every hour. 


I go to sleep, calling him, my night clean up.....



No comments:

Post a Comment