7/03/24

I told Hugh to go ahead and calling Kian because....I make my money in my head.

He has those business experience in his life, knowing what that life is all about. Going through that, the first thing I say to him was calling that Kian, right. You coming it back alive, you coming it back with the revelation, and you coming it back with the life has the supports and the financial all things stable, so I say to Hugh that.

I make my own math in my own career built.


They tell me what, I did tell them every word almost of it.

But correct, in the real life, they are both the guys need some girls be more considering their life all around, the laundry, the house chore, the family near by, the associating groups or their own independent living. Or just that every morning, when they shave, everyone has their own bags of those medicine creme, or the medical medicine to look at each other bags.....when in traveling.

You know 2 people next by, someone ask to another, look at here? Do you see? Can you check behind the spine has the hair on it, how to wash that? Rolling up the sleeves, ironing the white shirt, fold it per line, or the pants put in the luggage its in....folding that looking whole things in. All that.....

You have never done those....the whole piece of that clothing in a luggage, 4 hands, 2 side, move things one side to another luggage, do you? You are too fat to squat down, or move up, your eyes glasses are fallen off....


Do you know how to zip up your own jacket, and zip up the luggage, I look at you the youngster. 

"You want to get your box in the bathroom check, everything is not on the counter or on the floor. I zip this. You go and wash your face."

You know how to tie up this sneaker's shoe lace, you squat it down, and that is your shoe lace, and getting up. Everything looks fine?! I don't think you know what that life is about, to say, you suggesting and wishing the other people's well, or just talk....wishing them well.

Not you feel panic, your bag in the bathroom the first thing start off, was not zip well, the bad luck felt? This Taipei Station my mother felt, as long as I exist, she can go to the Taipei Station venturing? Everything goes smooth? I didn't even think I know this words, everything go smooth. Tina uses those words, but she got moved away, I never think of it anymore. 


Do you tear apart the brand new cotton bar plastic wrap, open it, how to get through that iodine, on a guy's arm, or the finger, or the nail....like you process your own both feet and the hand's nails so much process, you look at this guy.

"You want to drink something warm water, and some beverage? Its just a bandage, Shane, your name is Shane. There are some crackers, some cookies I pack in the lunch bags. "


No, that's the movie. I think....anything you put a creme, or a lip on a creme, or your finger if not shaking....whichever this guy supposes to be, you look at him, or you squat it next by his luggage, you cannot get up, your period cramp so you are not feeling it well. The leadership to move out of the room on each other's luaggage.....and what's your leadership in your school does, you remember this so vivid? No, we never had a field trip in the hotel, to say pack up the luggage with the leadership to check each room. No.

I didn't know that is the fantasy, until if I got told.....that is what you mean Shane is the leadership in these Westlife MV, they moving a lot? 

I was....more in believing they get on the stage, to....that walking up the stage to face the crowd pressure, those Live show, or the CD album or DVD here or before all that is the real thing, not the school bus field trips somewhere the hotel room????


I gonna nap, to wake up their time.....or find someone walking in my dream universes.....Chasez mlitary is on it. 


The physical military jet ship, its a physical vehicle if were said, the physical embodiment of the giant metal factory manufacture pieces of ....., the piece of the cargo ship to carried the aircraft in landing and in taking off.....

They mean you go on....(?) the boat, or the yarht, I never thought one day this will be so serious.....

You cannot sunk it...sink that the whole embodiment of the metal heavy by per ton to charge per the military tax money on the military budget

I don't have a reason for saying that. I don't have a doubt to believing in that. They say its a jet, a yacht, a cruise of the Caribbean. You know the difference? 

If they put a news like those kinds, my entire brain the whistle and the bell runs loose, every single time. 

YOU ARE TO BE a commander.... this is real on the sea even.

You currently living on the sea or on the land, right now? 


I heard you all going to....see Hugh, and that the other 2 lost and found tourists people where are they? On my news.....3 missing tourists. Those are the indoor structure, the most safe place to be, and finding the words written on the top, or walking in. The relax family and the kids walking around and dining in the restaurant. I wish they find each other, I just don't know whom or how many together.

This morning I keep going back to sleep, so....he goes ahead on his own for now.

 

I nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment