7/05/24

Or this is the time, you are not sure its Taipei Station or 101 (Breeze next by, to A11/A13, A9A8A4 ...to Blue line to W Hotel)

You are not sure.....so you try on the Taipei Station Caser's hotel? No, I always put you in the correct place, correct. I live here. That is what you heard this morning?  Right, you haven't learn the outdoor, but that will be your shortcut, your grand hotel. On your hotel left, that will be your tallest building 新光三越 in this city before 101 was the 101. In the Oct or later when the weather is mild, and you learning the outside route, you always always looking for the tallest structure, to come back. That one.新光三越 ! 

You always get lost, in that 4 corner Taipei Station, you coming out of that station, you keep circulating yourself, until which corner is you looking at the tallest building, that will be that 新光三越, the same name you seeing that in A9 A11 A13 That pillar they written that 4 words none stop or A9 and A8 in between. You will always keep seeing that word.


Breeze in Chinese 微風

That will be your main ground floor in this entire Taipei Station inside, you keep seeing 微風 (Breeze)


They are the mall, that's why.

This is a city, not the middle of no where. 


If you staying to figure it out, why you perpetuating yourself left or right....then you rest you sleep, and you write it down, you figure it out....how you doing this perpetuating. Perpetuating Is not W two worlds, that is just an English word.  Can you relax? 


You can just get the taxi, with all your luggage, go to that "Home Hotel", its walking out fine, its your A13 in front of you.

Any door going outside, with all your luggage to go, that taxi can just take you all to the Home Hotel.

台北市信義區松仁路90號

 02 8789 0111


You wait there until your Butler coming in....you don't do anything. You just walk to A13 to eat, when they do coming in, they reserve the room, watch your luggage, you doing it again this W Hotel or Hyatt Hotel without them. They stay in Home hotel.

Why don't you wait til 11:30 ~~~you are not tired running in and out. Your head is full, you cannot keep running this W or Hyatt and then Y or K, or Main Station and 101.

No, you can keep perpetuating yourself, that is fine. You got nervous, or you have some other things to do. 

You are running away that Shane's birthday, 101 ???

911 ?


That's fine.


Its 3 days, or 10 days you eating what things.....Not just the All-You-Can-Eat, Taiwan anywhere has the food.

Tina and Pang usually going back to America, to fitness or fasting to lose weight. They travel often, and they eat all the time. You want to discuss this first.....the weight, and the future scope where or how you eat your way back to Taipei, I know where you go, I put you in those places. W Hotel and Hyatt. 4F Floor 響時天堂 or 海底撈 or Breeze 1 or 2, or Net....all that things I telling you, I know where I tell you to go.

I tell you the visible thing, I just don't go details in this city, I am having a SYSTEM breach things none stop, you didn't hear the High School Musical, that is 17, not 10 System alarm went off. 


There is a Eastern Area, to Sogo, a very long walking from Niko And....as the middle of the landmark. I am deciding what to tell you, Tom's world to play the gaming zone high tech inside the mall 11 F floor, and Daiso right below, you buying those LED flashlight ( Pitch Perfect) and you get the battery in 7-11 to take home. On my wall. I decide when I gonna tell you, right....

Its in front of your hotel, you take some number 27x ....one of those number one straight way, its there, I forget how. Its in front of your grand hotel, one straight road, no, not to 101, in the middle of it between the two. Where you are to 101. They used to be prosper.  Its all you can eat hotel too...with the bakery CAKE below at it. Apple factory used to be behind, but....I am not sure if they close it. That Tom's world behind building one street.


High tech gaming zone.... 




Its below, Mark. Is that you asking Kian or that 2 (Prince William + Mark coming in?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUK9YH9_uf0

I thought the otter saying you going to Spain from Taiwan, the location switch right to left, and he stays in the middle of it. That otter is very loud and capable keep saying it. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/irSRFRnwHNI


You are not jumping on this city with the City Bus, when did you say you are leaving ? Your weight ~~~~ You call the taxi, and you say 東區 明曜 its one straight way he takes you there.

And you get the taxi opposite side, same. One straight way, you coming it back ( in front of the Zara), when you coming it back to your hotel 凱薩大飯店 (台北車站)  that is what you show him.

( and....this is not what you are doing. And what exactly you are doing? ) 

Do you eat and drink for your lunch, other than sitting on the top of your luggage, somewhere?


You were on the red line, and you did this 3 ways choices...and you move to that 2 stairs up to that black and white tiles, to get to the main plaza Taipei Station, the main floor? That is fine.

K underground, in front of your hotel, right below (you go near that tallest building, has an exit going it down), you have to use that very long stair going it down, and that is left going in, but you turn right " climb up the stair", there is one ATM there on your left side wall (U turn, 1 second. )

There is a family mart on the first floor, before you going it down, I am not sure if they have the ATM. Or the grand hotel if they have the ATM.


There is a Lotto store with the giant number on your left side on that giant monitor, when you going in, left that, or right side ATM up stair. That's it.


You walking back....

100 menu in that 京站區

That is where you walking it back to Aqua the 2 stairs down after the End of Tunnel?

If you don't move after that 100 menu, these jewelry has owl in it, every collection of there necklace, the first shop on your right or that 3 vendor in the cluster. In between that necklace, you will find one owl necklace in it. I don't buy there. You want to look? 

The teen girls, those. No, I don't wear those.

And after you keep walking, you will come to a gate door looking your height, on the right, its the women's pursue, but...the hanging, that is special, you want to check? The lifting part, they sell that separately, I think. I don't know if they change that store. 

You curve to the escalator or the elevator on your right, if you just turn your head to look (on your right). The jojo watch its one floor down U-turn left, to keep moving to B2 escalator.

That floor is the Subway and 21th century Chicken.

Here (you can go to that bathroom with the penis in it) - not today, but I tell you those maze, I know where.


The Girl's Bathroom....

Fine. Do you tell her....there is a choice? From the Y coming back before the Ring stands? The high tech or the bathroom, this is where you all gonna go.

You coming it down the escalator (Not the elevator to 4F all you can eat)

B1 U turn, that is jojo watch, if you U-turn again that is the escalator, no. 

Straight walking, that left corner you will see its subway after the 21th Century, you keep straight, not going to the corner (you diagonal if required to go near), so you turn right....keep going, do you see the Ice Cream - the Waffle giant style?

Stop. Behind that store, its the exit to go to the Y, the beginning of the Y, to go near the red line. But if here you turn right, you gonna see the man's sport ware.

You go to that direction toward the end, you see the left side has a door gate, most people are not using that. Here you stop, turn right going in.....to the end, turn left, you will find a girl's bathroom "tunnel" on your right, to go in. That is just a sign on your height. 

Once you going in that tunnel, there is a green lockers (to charge the phone), that is the girl's bathroom right behind that locker, you guess how you process from there.

The man's bathroom has to coming out of that tunnel, turn left all the way the end, that's the man's bathroom on the left, again its a tunnel going in. 


You tell her to go in, 5 steps. Look

Then another 5 step to the baby's room, knock on it. Open. And you follow, see if that is 10 steps. (the straight ahead, that door bathroom)

Behind the penis, that is the women's she can wash her hand with the mirror to look, a very wide space of the 3 facets. 


No, I didn't go to the mans' bathroom, but their mirror....its like the halo round with the bright light.

Eben.....highlighter rain coat was on the way there on one of the model 6 years ago. (Movie: Coco Club)

How many do you see in there, not limited to 1 ? ( I see from outside the tunnel) That time I don't know Westlife. Not even Eben, you saying 6 years ago.

Westlife - Picture in My Head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkfJZdVIiCc

No, of course not.


You ....want to try that Waffle - Giant ice cream, or not sure how you say that, the Giant Waffle Ice Cream, and stand there.....on your right, do you see the Capital One credit card sign up sheet. They were selling to me 6 years ago. There is a salesman. NO, I didn't know that time, of course not. I built up that those years, I gone there every so often, I got told to get out of the house, and that is what I did. 




No, the morning it was I turn on the air con after I wake up 4, but that is too cold, my throat feeling it whole day, or my right ear. I just drink the warm water, or wash my hair or just rest, but I haven't resting it well...you are all somewhere.....




You sit on your luggage, so its not you going it back.....I cannot understand these image, I got it wrong where you should be.

You have a younger brother sitting on your luggage? ....Welcome. You have a brother?

oh ~ you have a sister name Snow....your brother-in-law. You mean the man's sportsware.  I don't know.


You will be very happy, the 4th floor, so I thought you 2 talk to walk there....All-You-Can-Eat with all those luggage.


I think I say the "younger" brother". This is Aqua? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iDsxikyd2uI

Otter losing weight in 2 different direction. Going out ....


I think you are running, but I don't know whom is on the top of the luggage sitting to wait .....


I know Westlife has this Halo - How to break a Heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYOhUJUCrI

Me...no, I didn't think of it. They are not here. I like the guy that much to tell them the treasure hunt, of course not. I don't think you see things like I see it.... I told you how to see that.  You have..... a younger brother right now its on the top of the luggage, waiting?!


You want to go out of the city to play? This dog and the native.....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TrS2SXtEbz8

You want to wait until Oct? Too hot. There is a water park on the....National Treasure road label ( the First University), Aqua - Turn Back Time, there is a Tape Water Factory. Tina took the kids there to play, they will be closing at Oct, just sometime before that, its a decent water park. Simple side slide down, not those giant things or curves or the tunnel. Very simple for the kids and the family.  One open wide slide down. 

My mother used to took us to the orange pick, some are those beach. I never get out of the city, I don't have a job, or everyone imagine why I am online all the time.


You leaving would be at MRT to the international airport, that is 30-40 mins at least, sleep on the MRT, you look like existing on the Train Station ground floor, that is not MRT, or you 2 were dragging how to meet that 3 ways again.....




oh ~ you want to see on the way to what's the 21th Century the giant Chicken to the Giant Waffle Ice Cream. Its not a hand hold, its a.....giant cup, the giant waffle, that is what you mean? oh ~


I buy those shopping clothes in Taipei Station (its fast, circulating goods or the commodity)





But I buy from America too, those they can ship it. A certain branding, I still wear them. I put some of the Asian fashion in it, not I really.....put that on the international scale. Just the people here or the entire Asia needs to move in that fashion sense like Japan those idea.

Not everyone, or got training, including from China, that simple? Just shop in a certain location and put on your body fitness to wear all that. For Asia, right.


Probably I do those Ruth America, or Roots, from Canada; A & F, Hollister, American Eagle. My size. I used to like them. No, I don't care about the purse neither, but maybe I just ask Shane. That purse.... its when we go out, he says where, so he just tells me. I don't like to waste my money, I certainly don't care about which purse of that. The coach or some of those hand bags.

They are not that mobile, not really. 


No, I haven't buy that, no. If I seeing it from the TV, I grab and purchased it. 


Those are the nice man's wear, correct. I seen it.  I would buy too. Its bigger on me. I think you like the second floor the Taipei main station, they have this Tiger weaver into the black t-shirt, the winter cotton. They used to be there. Its a table, vendor. Just temporary. 

So 4th floor, all you can eat?

You are not comfortable to eat in the grand hotel? Too late to the lunch or too late like the night time.


I watch my TV. That night when you were in 4th floor your wife came the second time, the lunch....you didn't sleep at night time, or you were tired, you don't like to be at there? The second time.

Did she get the kid going? The green juice all that?

My mother says that is 35 /36, too hot outside. Don't go out. 


I fall asleep to my pillow.

How come I keep seeing these military everywhere. You are not.....anything near by, right?


I am eating…eat?  I watch TV. Next


No comments:

Post a Comment