7/04/24

Ireland commander

Find your way, fun?

(You called them hobbits ? Westlife?)


I gonna tell Hugh a bit this main Taipei Station and 101 area.

The circulation of any goods, the shampoo those at the main station ( anywhere he circle himself tourism everywhere ), but these goes to the north West Hank on that Y metro splitting its tho commuter goes - not all that safe. Here 101, the red river manga without Kail or Zawaana thise red line, it’s safer.

Here. My near by all new developments area. I go to there for the goods faster circulation like Simon’s stop, but …they got those pocket lifter. Right now since 8 years ago, a lot of the military came in near so….it may not be like that. Both the American, Taiwan military or 194 system foreign countries, then the security probably pack up here.


No, I told Shane, no. Not Ireland. It’s Aqua - Turn back time. You look with the age, in the 90s, that nook is famous. Saved by the Light ( the end of tunnel ) I found out nick had that book. No, I know …we usually don’t talk about his books or these…spirituality. I don’t believe one things he puts through his mind. I just don’t.


Today I gonna tell Hugh  1) Maze Runner that Main station to 101 the security issue a bit

2) I am not sure they going but the ancient Chinese is 4000 years in history.

Sometimes he is more settle down, at home he will feel more comfort to sort this. Too much run about.


The new generation they don’t buy here, too expensive. There is an occupation, the foreign company, and 9-5 where their car goes to the works or with the motocycle like that Square. 

Tina stays around here.

I stay near here to 2007 (Craiglist) near 101 and this side of metro. I don’t know where to find him an interior design. But maybe they go to Japan. 

The interior design and the air-con.


The Motocycle…the guys like them. The scooter. The gas station is near that Mos Burger next by the Giant crystal places.  He can go to King crabs pass by Square that road, it’s the same my high school ends there. All the electronic commodity, the softwares, the wizard tech. 

Me, no. Too heavy I think. No, there is a very convenience reason and he is a guy. …here is warm warm warm autumn winter spring. No snow.  I decide what to tell him after …I go with the news. Here is a city design, so, it’s really that Thailand. They use very very heavy real motorcycle. 


2024

https://today.line.me/tw/v2/article/EX75gLk

2023:  https://www.kocpc.com.tw/archives/480956


The mechanic is right....us here, those chicken giant, the cheaper cafeteria lunch box, near me. Around that elementary school. The car and the motorcycle mechanic. 60 NT.

The last time I drove was in America, that was 8 long years ago. I tie myself on the bed since 6 years ago. K Zone, you use the blue book from Yogananda: The conversation with Yogananda.  The red book is his own creation / publication: The Autobiography of a Yogi.

(Britney, Hold it Against me, the comet at the beginning 2011)

These things I done it and finished it in 2018-2020. Not right now, but they all have the data that time. No, the blue book, is written by a white name Ananda, his disciple. His Self Realization similar to 430 David Scientology, got spitted in 2. That blue book is the second part of the Self-Realization. 

I think the movie: Matrix, might be meaning the drugs. I never seen the drugs or even knowing what that is, so you need to put that data in as well. There are a certain thing in my life, I have never never seen in my life. The substance like the cigarette, or the drugs, or the abusing idea of.....anything. 


If Shane comes in, I tell him....right.

My mother feels things are smooth too. I didn't know the people have that kinds of the superstitious, I asked her before "Do you go to Taipei Station?" She says "No". I assuming....that is never talk about it, until the other day, she came with me. I didn't know its because she doesn't know the road, where to eat, or where to sit down.


You can just look on the road, everyone competing those look.

They used to be 25 years ago, 2,0000 NT, right now that is 8,0000 NT. 

(Here we use 0000, 4 zero with a comma. About 900 US dollar to 2500 US dollar now. )

There are a lot of the things are NOT 25 years ago, I have never been back here, not just Pang traveling here often or Tina, per yearly on their food, or dental, or comic book, or anything they hidden I have no idea what these ABC hides. Actually EVERY Taiwan or Chinese ABC, Japanese ABC, all hiding stuffs. That is the TSA in America will tell you all that.


Yeah, the interior design, we ...I never get used to those America interior design, not at all.


The full outfit for the motorcycle look on the road.

https://motor.u-car.com.tw/motor/article/78504


No, not Keanu's those ARCH, of course not. No. 

We used those below the seat, its where your helmet and the grocery at.

The lady probably uses the white.: here   |    here    |   I think ...the food is important ! The immediate the manifestation of God's creation in mercy.....the instant gratification.

You need to buy a helmet, and leave it on the motorcycle, no one touches that things....

Carry that thing in your hand....really.



My electricity got cut out twice.

3:30 and 4:05


It would be, Egypt. The Red River Manga when she was came in Kail’s world, so there is a discussion, thr civilization on the history, they heard about it Egypt. This map is upside down.


Coming from my house

I usually go out the ticket door to reach 1)escalator top, 3 ways meets, I only stay in Y shopping, not that tunnel or all you can eat that B 2, the chicken place and the subway in B1. 

I will not really know that tunnel in my life. It’s to go to very complicated those commuters worlds. 

The elevator - the short cut to the Mc Donald, it’s a bus place, I walk out of the outdoor, straight to Mc Donald high tech tickets on their wall. 

The elevator is the right side (the base of that escalator )

That was what I eat ? I have never never ate the milk, dessert, the meat before.  I only know what’s a Mc Donald? No I don’t order the coke. They got 30 dollars a burger. Too heavy snd it’s a metro. No food or drinks on it. 


Otter on eating both hands.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-YYG7ZqMFcQ?si=3KskLMAwHumfJ2CA

https://youtube.com/shorts/JbB7Q3XFrbs?si=EJxMYGvW4D8-PTnV


Aqua

The 101 all area development is all new, it wasn’t there 25 years ago.

They give up their green cards to stay here, the real estates. 


I go passing through the Taipei station to go to K up ground to the stationary to the first police station, the bus line. But … not that often. The shortcut outdoor. 


I think…it’s right to his first Caser’s hotel, I just didn’t tell him that’s …the route around there. 

He gonna learn all these maze running, it’s all his food here. 


On the map, the K underground is on his left. We used to have no 101 the tallest building, so this outside 光三越 was the highest. That’s the same company A9,A8.

三 = 3, easy to remember, “New Light 3 Trespass” 

Conan Detective main guy

 I teach Shane how to write, he will feel ease and ease.


No, those are the cramming school and the bus line. They used only had those bus line. At K that upground. I can run that to Eastern Area, Niko And ….he or you guys are not Maze running, I was ?

The same Hallo kitty cards. Fast. I don’t go to a lot of places, those …no. I stay at Y. I know where to go.


When I have money ?

101 and Sogo department store, no bus line. They built a new mall 8 years, diagonally, it’s a brown line. Swallow, Austin mom goes there. Movie: Blend.

I have no reason to go there Taipei station. Only to 101 and behind that 新光三越 A9-A4…that somewhere has an elevator to 45? Or 25…it’s like he gone to higher end All you Can Eat. That floor just All You Can Eat. These entire area design only that. Up….world. 

I teach the military all around, the commodity purchase, kids little monks, but don’t stay there. You get the car you get a driver …this high way Amazing Road, I just didn’t leave the city. 101 near by all traffic and the road design should be fast, too.


Online Line shopping and this 7-11 my facebook shopping…you don’t care the ….those girl’s outfit !

You pick up at 7-11, probably safer transaction. My mother knows this UPS too. She they used to have the company here export.

I really don’t care about UB those, my facebook….disappear shopping outfit. I collect more in the future.  Can we purchase from China? Tina does from the US. I think you can. The Line app is nothing but all those junks.  What things do I really need ? Where I gonna leave them? 




No comments:

Post a Comment