7/05/24

Zombie 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOwRmAQHv4

Saw it.... no, i don't care about a lot of this, you care for your water, the vitamin bottle, the medical care, the hospital visit. 

  • Carry the water gallon home
  • So I pour into my big container, and the boiler for my flu idea.
  • I need to wash that boiling water, because long time not to wash it.
  • I wipe this toilet seat every week, I need to process my feet nail and hands nail per weekly, or few days as long as I feeling it.
  • I need to process my hair, and then soak my feet in the water.
  • I need my vitamin C, because I took those synthetical drugs.
  • What you gonna eat you going home? You are happy to see these cafeteria food? And I seeing that everyday, so I don't care about it. This is your first time seeing that, and you gonna go without, that is fine? 

_________________________________
  • My copy machine down stair 7-11, the strawberry milk, or the banana milk.
  • APO printing shop I give them USB, that is a color print very easy. They process 2 computer in front of them and me.
  • Mia C Bon, and Hair cut is near by. The water gallon.
  • The grocery store where the sea food.
  • The morning market only them carried the fruits to buy in the basket or the variety of it. The green veggie, some red chilly pepper, You will find some peanuts or some candies made of by the local.
I need my elevator bottom to push, push, push, push, running in and out, I am not fat to say inept to move, to lay down on the couch. None of this are too comfortable. This couch.....The bank only process until Friday 3 oclock, the next time is Monday every week to the next Monday morning, you should know that? Or that is just the Asia we all knowing that.


If Mark means to you, you tell him - New Knew I was Losing You


Brian I am not sure he has a career, really, not Kian, not Nicky. 



I run, I push the elevator buttom, I running outside that door, coming back in, one extra water gallon, one folder the paper copy. 

The taxi, or the bus to go to the taxi building, on the way back its the vegan cake pick up with the taxi to coming it back.

Down stair - 7-11, the copy machine, copy copy copy, and put in the folders, get my key to my building, and run up the floor put it down. Random it the microwave from the 7-11 or the frozen food, my mother bought, the vegan they have SMCH. Anything in the fridge.

The lychee, the water melon, The apples, the mango.


I don't look like the shape, running running running? 

The shuffle this paper, or the Muji WHITE or the transparent folder. I gone to Taipei Station to get a dozen, if I don't like my hotel here. They got the commodity shuffle fast, that's why I go there to shop, Hugh. Everyone just buy buy buy, and they re-shelf all the shampoo, all the conditioner, the Japan brand included, because that is the fast pace !!!


oh I see....

You walking in it......those tunnels. No, I don't know if today you went there, yet. I fall asleep, I think you went back to A13. These songs sound more like Westlife, those songs. Those Taipei metro you running these stairs, or the luggage, all that. Well, one day you come back when the weather is not so hot and burn outside, the air cannot breath on it. The Autumn, or the spring time.


All these escalator, and the direction you go go go, those tunnel felt, or the structure all that ?! You never done that in your life, all that.


In the Y, one day....that pouch I give to Tamang, that was on Flower Thousand Bone was hanging in front of my eyes. I raise up the head, that is the choice between.

The girl's bathroom                  High Tech
 
                                                         
                                                                                        Pouch hanging by itself 



                                                            on the end of the rack. Everything else is laying flat.


So I made a choice, or I know the choice. I find the bathroom that day, turning left. The walkway I told you no one walks, there are 12 lights on the ground, that exit road, no one uses that much.

I went to touch that my eye height looking it up, probably your height, your hand touch it hanging on the rack, the only one hanging. I remember I cared about that I made in my middle school. The high school musical that teacher....the home class. That was the class we always have in the school. And that means to me, so I give it to him. And what he did....all that. All of that. And all of that my father did....all of that to the TV made a meaning on all that.


And there is a full outfit, your height model girl standing, its all the coloring....detergent, on that Coco Club (movie). I know.....because I am the chemist. Its on our commercial here all the time. I never enter the boy's bathroom, but I see the halo, I am not sure, far away from the tunnel.


Near by. Right.


You touch it? The pouches, or the bag, or that detergent outfit? One out of the hundred all around there in front of my path way to find the guy's bathroom. On the way.....one looking.

You know the Bible story? The sand story? Never look back.

Keep running. 


Would I ever think Mark or Brian ask me a question? That would be Shane probably. out of his last patience to that 4, really.  He looks a bit like Nick, he used to be those janitor those Toronto Down town swiping the floor those 16 years old. The Mario Super Brother movie, he was a bakery manager, all that. He did, work in all of that I think when he was younger before TTC. 


There are a lot of the Bible story....in that books, you should remember some of that, seriously, if you want to do any of that serious thinking. Your Bible parable, or the Sunday class, some of those small story, or the priest quote, all that. A lot of the story, I heard once, I read once, I remember it. 



Was my used-to-be the volleyball, the leadership, them....those girls

The captain keeps them. I don't really contact with them. 

It will never be the story, how she got interview that day, when she arrives, the entire world disappeared in front of her. No more....2010.

I had only the latest memory, not 25 years ago and we are not together to make the commercial success, they did, so Shane goes....with all of them. I don't need any of them. I don't really need the guy really. 



I design the choreography for my graduation those Party or the final award all that, the last day. With the several girls, right. We were the operational team groups. We use 6 months to prepare one last show, everyone gets to the university early, the admission.

That volleyball the other setter, she dances !! Like lalla, except not her those dancing squating the penis out of those.....shake your butt, you know what she learns? They look a bit resembalance....when you are a leadership in the girls seeing that kind of La la la her way to la la land....some leadership just me is not visible, too tall to shoot your shoes height like 1000 times like Tina Jojo on film, for the rest of your life you know that is whom you are. 

Tell me, if that fox, or ABC regrets, one her eternity this Lala land TV appearance on her website.  The forever regret, a company says it....say it.

The life is very simple, isn't it?

She and the rest of them are the forever regrets on everyone commercial company. There is a forever regrets, not the forever hell or jailing. Starting 1983, why they even lived. That is the 40 years regrets on this world, you can have the commerical every world live on regrets if that 40 years never exists.....

Tell me how I exist in this world until they took back 40 years every commercial regrest.
Tell me.

Say it.

If you would be one more time....one more doing this 40 years regrets, that is forever jailing all of them. Forever. 

Its this life, period. 


Every question must go back to 40 years ago. Every one of them in the court room.
Will you do that ever again 40 years ago? The answer is no. That is forever payment, the forever jailing, the forever hell. Starting this one life, sign, and eternal hell. Very simple, you see.  There is no such things 40 years ago starting.....at all.



I have zero patience....minus, already.





No comments:

Post a Comment