7/03/24

My morning warm water (I take a shower)

What day is today....Today is Wedn Taipei time. I have never lived in Asia time anymore.

我很久沒有活在亞洲時間 ....


Does England and America care about the animal anymore since PETA so long gone with that SMTV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KQKwTPS0z8

How do they say the animal right? Other than this Prince William and Mark right stuffs? If they talk, or if they K1-K12, how do they learn the alphabetic words? Starting at the teaching the sounds of the Japanese langauge?

I am not sure....like 10 paper with the written words, or the image. They also get nervous too, do they meditate to calm down, to see the rest of the sunshine worlds. They are vibrant in their religious beliefs, that counts? No one is passive !! You seeing an animal is sad by the music all that stuffs?






If Shane is here.... 🦅🦅🦅 (Why this birds so loud) 🦅🦅🦅 He bribes them too?


He eats what I eat actually. We just go out and buy some stuffs. Mos Burger has nothing but the fried food. The only thing at home ( I am not in America anymore), its that anything more like the American food, I have to make it here at home.

  • Boiling the pasta in the morning the first things (you mix some oiled)
  • Some dice tomato, some washed drain olives (you need to wash a several time, to make the salt disappeared). I ....don't put that much sodium in my blood stream, but I ask Shane. I put his on the side.

So here, you cut some butter + shallot, because I can afford it, some heated simple things +mix the above all together, and some Chinese green onions washed and soaked away those parasites eggs. Shane never seen those simple thing, and if he is too hungry, we go out, and get his meat and all the You Can Eat buffet. At home at least every hour he is not ran out of the food. He never lives that kind of the life. My mother and me never ran out of the food in our mouth? She is very helpful, and keeps her shape, keep her health. I gonna get some warm bath stuffs for her, once you all Hunger Game / Catching Fire ends.


You hear me saying the first things in the morning. I don't actually used those can beans. The only can I used would be black olives. The dice washed outside tomato, the green onion, the shallots (or the purple onion), a certain small tiny things in your life, you never thinks looking at it important, and you mix that in the pasta. 

With Shane, I will go and get those recipe book I print them, and I glue on it, the correct calligraphy, or the print out. He is important, and I can afford, he can afford. Sometimes that is 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 people's meals, organized, and I got the time after to input like per yearly 5 dishes put in that recipe books bind. The house chore things you do, and you make those shopping list to Costco. 

Yeah, we have these fish, or the clams or the shrimp last time I boiled. However those field trips things, they open don't open like the TV. The clam. (Flower Thousand Bone, or Dream Exchange Games). No, I don't eat a lot those, once a year, that whole bag its.....I mean I eat one shrimp a year those why I need to put those food inside my mouth those standard. This year I haven't ate the fish, and the last year already gone. I told you like 5 fish burger per yearly. I am so busy, I cannot even make it one fish burger inside my mouth.


You put the vinegar in the bottle to spray on some of those skin veggie (tomato). Half and half. You can just used the exactly the same industrial food distilled white vinegar, that is in the gallon jar, I think that is the gallon looking, carried-to-go. Yeah, you can wipe the table too. Any fur animals, those things don't die on it.  But....I use the alcohol I think. I have a need I use those ratio. I feel better some of this alcohol evaporate the whole surface when I feel like. Evaporate means? Vaporize means. 


The bacon, the oil, to make the bread crumb. Those white loaf bread....I don't eat them.  I buy Shane those real correct Paul bread. The Artisan bread, I think that is what they called it. So that entire white loaf, the very white the whitey bread....its you cut in strips, and put those bacon oil on top, with some parsley + basil, (spice), that is by itself in strip, or in cube. In the oven. You put that in the freezer. The ONE WHOLE loaf white bread.

Its...for the salad or the snack, anywhere he goes....I heat it up, its the same bread crumb, just I don't eat it. He will eat it? One plastic bags in the freezer, we have enough space for one bag, not the whole long white loaf bread, the white white white the refine process food. that is the dollar store those made WHITE bread.


There is a luxury hotel on the Amazing road, I already ask their breakfast, its you going in and pay, the full container the bacon, the eggs, and the Western breakfast. That is very very fat. I make his lunch, not I make his breakfast other than the fruits cut, or the juice, or the juicing idea, or the super food from America, that is the water and the green powder.

Its called the Madison hotel. 

https://madisontaipei.com/en/dining-cocktails/gustoso-italian-restaurant/

Square's father lives behind that with his gf. 


No, I make the chocolate cookies when he is around. There is 101 around that Mc Donald, there are those Cinnamon roll. I don't eat the cinnamon and I don't eat the frosting sugary neither, so I see if he puts that in his mouth, I buy. Just....he needs to eat that containers 4 I think all by himself.

His friends will come, so I engineer that recipe earlier, he gets used to knowing that, and I get used to know he eats that, that is best for both of us. The cookies with the chocolate chips in it. You buy those Hersey bag....you can melt that, or you can just use that as that small chips. The correct ratio of the cookie recipe I think its by the "weight scale". I told you where I got last time that Ryoya food weight scale. Its at the end of the Y upstairs. 

The butter + the refine white sugar + white flour. Maybe there are the eggs in it, not sure. There is the vegan version with the less fat in it. I told you I have to engineer that, all that. Its just one cookie recipe I never done so. I done the brownie when I was in America in UB time. I have never made a chocolate cookie in my life. 


You one year learn one thing in that really doing well the cooking things, the container, and the fridge to storage it. You have the food in every meal time, or every 2 hours, you putting some stuffs inside your mouth.


Those called the legume.

The qunino salad, the chickpeas salad, or the millet salad on the top pages those? In Western world, they have those upper scale grocery store, its a small tiny container costly. Did Shane eat that. 

I eat that. I like those things. I know it didn't look like having anything other than my mother, but I kinda.....freedom to anything I want. I don't like those too salty idea things. She getting those vegan cheese, here is not that easy. I don't really care about that much about the vegan cheese to wait that oven. When she is free, and going out, she won't care about that oven neither.

Those salad format, its the boiling water. You can heat all that up in the oven, the same thing. I just getting those small tiny oven. My roof.....how big this kitchen can be. 2 side the birds. Are they the carbohydrate? Yes. Meaning fat? YES. But when they define those middle-eastern food, it means they crush them, like the regular those Mexican red beans paste, that is why its fat. They put a lot of those butter or the cheese in it. If its a salad.....he gets used to see that, I am not sure what Shane eats. He tastes it, and that is the blend, no taste food...most of them.

The upper scale grocery, that is the upper scale means !


I probably didn't ask them to do that, ask Shane to buy those 3 containers from his world, and put that 3 things on his plate all together, and stare at it. Its kinda impolite, but I thought about it. When he purchased that 3 little tiny containers, they put the stickers on it. So when he gets home, he needs to rip open all those containers and dump in the white giant plate, and look at it. 

No, I never say those things to him.


Our cheese here is from Australia, melt perfect color than the US.

I understand why, but I don't want to see the casserole anymore, so I gonna make Shane those less those cheese, just to look nice. And those pasta with the hole in it, I use the flour and water, not the butter in it. So the whole casserole.....did he ever eat that in his whole life? I get those smaller container to make that, every day he looking at that, in a month, he is so sick of looking at it.

Like me.

The same small oven, that is how big his dish will look like. Its not the real food. Everyday he is outside, these.....are home everyday on stock. He doesn't eat it, I don't go out, I eat it.

2 handful pasta, I count on my hands to cook.....Some are the cold pasta, some are this casserole pasta. One is to fridge, one is going in the oven, in 30 mins, everyone happen those food on the table. When you get near 11 oclock, you can eat it.

And by 12.....we find outside something to eat.


I talk (Hunger Game and Catching Fire)

  • Morning - the fiber, and the fruits, every day you have to shop that. To go to the bathroom next morning.
  • Washing
  • Oven heat it up, prepare some boiling water.
  • The routine on and on.
  • No one cares about this movie content at all.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApiIsVhLUtwWe9Ot4tPdFT9P7CoqpWaA/view?usp=sharing


My jobs is 1) Wireless  2) Written Paper

I make that in my profession in writing !!!


Me and Shane's schedule. 

We have to live with the birds and the otters, though. The entire zoo, I don't know how to deal with that, right.


Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3GbFXh0ckk

Slippery....that concrete road, your sandal. The birds told him.


The Life Routine

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KN5G0I0Gz-ZRvqbQRxva3wOYhKo-ZbD1/view?usp=sharing

  • I am writing as a job, not obligate a photo, or the video. It looks like.
  • The entire paper works, I make that as my jobs, the blogger and writing in English. We make everyone understand in the same time. 
  • Go to sleep, and rest, go to sleep and eat, wash. Everyday we are indoor.
  • Wipe the TV, wipe the keyboard.
  • The battery in the remote controller.
  • Costco: The kitchen towel, the tissue paper, and the dental floss box, and stack up in the organizer box, and throw those trash away.




No comments:

Post a Comment