7/06/24

These green veggie, or the herbs or the spice...there is a reason you purchase them like those roasted potato. The Irish or the Italian version, its the same : paprika, there is no taste in that, even if they are the smok pakrika. But it will look like the roasted potato !! Check online image photo.

When you getting the correct (none rotton small oven), that older guy, or the near by guys or the girls, between you 2, you put the marinated potato (rosemary + some salt + paprika) that marinate for 2 or 3 hours, you put that in the oven....like me I doing this at 5 oclock, by the 8, they are already done marinated, 30 mins 2 plates, that is unlimited potato roasted for the next 2 days. Shane eats that much? But its a comfort food for me and him.

+ some boiled paste (you put the correct salt in it), that paste already have the taste, you added some oil, so that is plain in one container.

+You make some flour and oil, the gravy, you put the beef bulletins, or whichever the mushroom extract, that things has a taste, that is one small glass container

+ You magic bullet that oil + the soy milk, that is the thousand island dressing

+ You wash 2 bundle parsley in the water in the whole sink (you wash you wash you rinse) So you hand pick that leave out of the stem. Some guys never seen that. 

+ The rapinni or the broccoli, you push that things down with the heavy ceramic in the water with the salt. You ask the guys which things he eats that. 


I cared about it.....my hands, my entire being, cannot stand it. I am just telling you....I need to do those herbs harvesting or the dry stuffs. 

When no social occasion, you eat the healthier you yourself and that one guy, or his friends near by.  During the War, you can save a lot a lot a lot of the money, and everyone stays near together, in the emergency. There is a lot of the family or the private things, but you need to care this War zone going on, everyone is running and put together a smaller team. You as a girl, you need to have a skill~~ and the cooking, the cleaning, tidy up every space, run to every store when things are secure, that is everything 

You One Person Must know EVERY Degree things like me and my mother.


You going out for that reason, not having so much other boys or the girls friend, you tell the guys on the phone where you will be picking up all that stuffs. 




No, I marinate them in the morning, I cooked them at 2, I go to nap, getting up, Shane goes to watching his TV or on his phone, I keep re-filled this potato, cooking in the small oven that is 30 mins at least. You put that in the containers, he literally eating that every day?

I eat that often, right.

He keeps seeing that, that is the only things he sees? + the plain pasta + the gravy + the shredded cucumber or the shredded carrots, some salad, some light boiled "washed" green.

We need anything else, we go outside. There is the can meat already done. Open and heat it up.

I boiled the rapinni, the green brocolli, the Chinese cabbage, or these Taiwan local 台灣小白菜 but might be so chemical pesticide, not sure......the night market white mushroom is a lot cheaper.

No, you shop them all at home, you only work a lot harder on one morning, for the next 3 days you don't need to seeing that much of the works, and the weekend we go out, just sometimes preparing this or that. The dumpling wrapping only one time, its all your frozen food selection. All your pumpkin frozen soup. Its in the fridge, you microwave, or you heat it up. He has to get up and go to the fridge, and find those things, including the chinese spring roll. I fried them both side, he has to de-frost them saying that is what he wants to eat in the morning. 


I do the Kentucky Fried Chicken in America, those coleslaw, that is 

The celery seed (from America you military carry in) + some local mayo + salt.

The KFC coleslaw. Its a little bit different salad flavor other than that balsamic vinegar, and I can eat that too?  Its an American southern food. Kentucky is ...having those southern food tradition. 

I am not sure he really likes the eggs that much, but I boil them once, the fresh eggs, they need to be process immediately. So we do that periodically, if he cares those freshness, he has to stare his eyes on those Mia C Bon, the most fresh eggs coming in, we take that.

I think those dumpling + the pumpkin soup stays there one full year 365 days. Its a back up food, like a night snacks, let's say he just ate 5 of the dumpling, a smaller soup + some roasted potato. You think the night snack means?


The red potato or the regular yukon potato, I think that is what they called them. If I am home, I just keep putting that in the oven and the marinated format. I do those things. Everyday that is in the container for Shane, right. I eat that. I like that too. 

The eggs no, that potato things yes. 

No, not necessary the samosa, but I like that too. Seriously, so....just once a month or once per 3 months those big fried food one day, he only sees that like 4 times a year, he had that in his seeing. The deep fryers. For my skin issue, I only eat 1 samosa, like per day.


I don't know how long that things last....he really eating them, or like them or cannot eat them. Or if Nicky gonna be around....that guy has no food whatsoever in his whole lifetime. I think the superfood is best for him and Shane.

Yeah, if the downstair I getting those bigger oven, I put 2 tray in, that is 30-45 mins, I think.....the Europe people eating that kinds of the diets, and I actually telling you I eat that. I actually like them. With them around, I just happen to keep making them.

Its a side dish, but you can have that all day long, you won't die on it. Some milk, some boiled veggie brocolli + some carrots stir fried, the bamboo boiled soup. They won't die. That is a carbohydrate. We have a lot of this bamboo, raw to cook and seeing it. They have never taste the fresh bamboo soup, the real fresh bamboo. The real those base bamboo.

  • The red roasted potato
  • The bamboo soup
  • The pasta
  • Some boiled brocolli + carrots

That's it, some fruits cut, some smoothie in the afternoon, all day in their those longer cup, there is the green powder cup, there is the banana smoothie cup or strawberry, or I found those artificial drink soy milk stuffs, that is 5 bottle all day, you drink that.

I like the mango, we have a lot of the mango here. I use the mango, I don't eat that strawberry, its very very chemical spray on top of it to make a nice looking.





No, you never done the correct soup.

You always use the giant stainless pot, those giant giant commercial kitchen pot. I drink them all day long, seriously. Not as giant as all that, right, but there is a home use giant pot. Not those the litter unit idea. Those are ....for the presentation.  You done the real cooking all day drinking the soup......Its my diet issue. 


We have the soup base culture, I think at least you keep seeing it, you will know one day you pick up a pot having a soup base culture. As a girl, or as a housewife.


You have many the girls or the boy's friends, meaning when you combine to pot lock....that table, everyone contribute one really good dish or the food.


Next - Your prince and King is not here, that would be Hugh and Olivia ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment