7/05/24

This is what you like?

You will like the right side that choice, going to the next metro stop 新光三越 11 F, their amine exhibition is just periodically changing. They carried those specials made of those materials science. The guys comic book too.

You take the metro to the next stop from Taipei main station. The sign to go to 新光三越 when you coming out should be right in front of it. You see if the external elevator, you don't even need to enter that door, straight up to 11F. I got the Sakura Clear Card stuffs there.

That road has some sale, that is why that is the underground walkway. I eat there once, a very simple noodle, some green boiled veggie, very very simple. The guy's can get a hair cut without the washing facility. Its for the guys.



Do you mean you want to go to that Zoo on the map, and kararoke? You take your mother....and in-law to see those KTV, like my brother having a motorcycle I put that in front of my mother. She knew all my life, I will never never never never go there to sing, with HER.

Just look straight together on that monitor. 

You want to go to the dentist? And the hair cut. In that walkway the second floor, its a small room, window all over, before you go in the walkway indoor air con (after you leave 101 second floor door.) Its right there. If you were on the Breeze outside the first floor, you go to where the truck vendor, find a stair going up. And get to that outdoor a bit one room window clear seeing inside. That is your hair cut very fast place.

You mean the massage those hair washing place? You find that on the app, they open at 9 or 10? You take the taxi to go there. One is across the Night market opening, toward the left, walking down a bit, you see the logo all horizontal branding, Its the same like  my house here, they are the franchise, they are on the second floor. 


The news say you going to America, Seattle or Oregano, or California?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/20pwvn2Wgv4

Right, you have to cook again. 


No, i need this I know the bank close at Friday 3 oclock, or Monday 8 oclock only they opens, same these hospital. I don't know how to tell you these routine. I used to be....growing up here. All the governmental building starting at 9 I think, there is every hour you show up where the windows stand.

Not those fantasy the Black Ops is on intern the 2 youth girls how to do that themselves in Washington D.C. I think...you find the food to be accessible to your mouth like 24 hours a day, that is the true love. 



I think All-You-Can-Eat, including the 5 Star or 6 Star buffet the lunch or the afternoon tea hours are the best. You bring your friends to the afternoon tea, you don't overeat, and no one goes there. 


Your Panda sit on....the little one.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cPtx6UTPbIc

You like all that, that is fine. The food.....see you next time.


Democracy from my TV

I don't go there. You want to ask....is the final verdict is the judge says, or I Anna say?

I think the judge is the worse to say, 2000 years AD starting saying BC -2000.

No, they don't speak English here, you need to go back to America or England.


Japan those hot plate similar to America (the eggs)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_DjlfI84P0A

I think their hotel should be....the similar, you asking them. You just eat the buffet. A lot of this individual food, I really don't care about it. I never really just eating the one individual food, not my mother, not nick.....unless I am too lazy don't cook. I always resource a lot of the food more than one single item.


Next- So Prince William scooter at his front gate....





No comments:

Post a Comment