7/05/24

On every metro, if you use your phone to that map, near the train MRT, your phone will get that bar code to see the map on your phone.

You walking it down the stair, you standing your height, there is a bar code below that map. You ever used that?

The scan, you have an app just for that, you have to download that app. The same for the new car when you purchase them. Its on the car window, those bar code app.


You need this Eben Pagan or the Craig Ballanyne things? I don't need it. Not even Westlife, I just talking nice, or those are the Ireland police or the England police. 


There is a lot of the things I don't need. You suppose to know that, you yourself a lot of the things you don't need. This is the third day on your weight, I am not given you til Oct this year, whatever I heard. 


You didn't come in, I never need to explain myself until the last min. We cry, we broke up, I leave. I will never be the victim, but it will look like. That is my problem, its none of the people's business. 

Mummies (2023), its here. I never asked Eben to come in, but since you land, that is your entire witness account, I never prevent myself to tell you what I am up to.  Watch your weight and watch your own drinking if that is what they have in the buffet. You get a laptop, or you get a PC, you watch those things til you comfortable, I told you that, I explain to you how to get those done, its very very simple in this one city.

Anyone coming in, its exactly the same.

You got your food for the lunch? Its noon time. You are sitting on your luggage, that is the Taipei main floor ground, yes, you can sit there, you or your wife go to the second floor, or that corner the Train Lunch boxes to get the food, you both sit in the middle of everyone can see you, there to eat. Everyone does that. The traveling people. Or ...you can take your luggage to the escalator corner to bring up to the second floor, that is 50-80 food other than that Star Buck, you can bring your food to the table. Its a big table, you can get so many food there, one of you watch the luggage.




I never stop saying it, starting on the First Day.












Next - So you staying around this area, or you need to go to the airport, to Japan? Or you deciding your phone to when your butler to see what you wish to do? So these 2 days its near this area? 



No comments:

Post a Comment